Agribank – Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is currently one of the transaction locations to support customers to make quick inter-bank transfers. Customers can transfer money from Agribank to VietcombankMB bank or ACB bank, etc. and similar affiliates among 37 NAPAS member banks.
- How to transfer money from abroad to Vietnam safely
- Transfer money from Vietcombank to Agribank at ATM
- How long does it take to transfer money from Techcombank to Vietcombank?
Table of Contents
Can Agribank transfer money to Vietcombank?
Agribank and Vietcombank are 2 out of 40 banks participating in the system NAPAS of the Vietnam National Payment Corporation. This means, customers can completely transfer money back and forth between Agribank and Vietcombank easily and quickly.
Transfer money from Agribank to Vietcombank can be done regardless of the geographical distance between the two parties. This is a popular form of transaction because it has many advantages such as: saving effort, time, shipping fees, being able to transfer over long distances such as overseas, ensuring safety, etc. Here are some ways transfer money from Agribank to Vietcombank common and simple for customers to implement.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Methods of transferring money from Agribank to Vietcombank
To be Agribank money transfer To Vietcombank, customers can apply one of the following methods:
- Transfer money from AgriBank to VietcomBank at the bank’s transaction counter.
- Transfer money from AgriBank to VietcomBank at an ATM.
- Transfer money by Internet Banking.
- Transfer money via Mobile Banking.
The fastest way to transfer money from Agribank to Vietcombank
Transfer money from Agribank to Vietcombank by Internet Banking, E-Mobile Banking
Conditions of use are that customers have registered for Internet Banking service on their devices. However, it will take a short time for Vietcombank account holders to receive the transfer. To make transactions via Internet Banking, customers follow the instructions below:
- Step 1. Sign in: Log in to the account you have registered for Internet Banking service on a device connected to the Internet.
- Step 2. Set up options: Select the money transfer section, select the appropriate form of money transfer (domestic or international).
- Step 3. Complete the information: Fill in the recipient information completely.
- Step 4. Get the confirmation code: The system will send an OTP confirmation code to the device. The customer checks the OTP code and fills in the information in the box provided.
- Step 5. Complete the transaction: The customer receives a successful transaction notification, which means that the money transfer is completed and finished.
Transfer fee from Agribank to Vietcombank via Mobline banking:
|Internet banking||0.025%||10,000 VND||1,000,000 VND|
|E-Mobile Banking||0.05%||VND 8,000||VND 15,000|
Reference: Agribank savings deposit interest rate
Transfer money at Agribank transaction counters
To transfer money from Agribank to VietcombankCustomers can come and make transactions right at the bank. Customers follow the instructions below:
- Step 1. Withdrawal: Customers withdraw cash from Agribank accounts by withdrawing at Agribank’s ATM system, or ATMs of affiliated banks.
- Step 2. Make a deposit: Go to the bank’s branch or transaction office to send money to the recipient’s Vietcombank account.
- Step 3. Fill in recipient information: Fill in the correct recipient information. Need to keep copy 2 of the submission until receiving notification of successful transfer.
Customers should note that this deposit method is only applicable during business hours at the transaction bank.
Transfer money from Agribank to Vietcombank via ATM
Agribank currently owns a nationwide network of branches and transaction offices, with more than 2,000 locations connected online. Customers when making transactions with the bank can use Agribank’s domestic ATM card to connect payment via ATM. Transfer money from Agribank to Vietcombank can be done at the nearest ATM, using your bank card number.
It should be noted that the ATM transfer system by account number is only done internally, between two accounts of the same bank system. However, when making a money transfer in this way, customers can still make an interbank transfer from Agribank to Vietcombank.
Reference: Agribank red book mortgage loan
How long does it take to transfer money from Agribank to Vietcombank?
This depends on many factors such as the processing time of the bank staff, the time of transaction execution of the day, whether the bank is linked with each other or not.
- If the transaction is done in the morning: Transfer money from Agribank to Vietcombank via the linked bank will be received in the morning and if there is no link, it will be received that day.
- If you make a transaction on Saturday: Most likely you will receive your money on Monday, because Sunday the bank does not process the transaction.
- If the transaction is done in the afternoon: Interbank transfer done in the afternoon is likely to have money in the account the next morning. If you must make transactions in the afternoon and want to have money quickly in your account, you should transfer money before 3pm.
The fastest way to register for ACB Online
How much does it cost to transfer money from Agribank to Vietcombank?
|Ways of money transfer||Charges|
|Transfer money at the counter||Transfer money to the same province/city <500 million VND: 0.01% – 0.03% of the amount transferred.|
Branches in inner districts of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City: 0.01% of the transfer amount (minimum: 15,000 VND, maximum: 1,000,000 VND).
Transfer money to another bank in the same province or city > 500 million VND: 0.03% – 0.05% of the amount transferred (minimum: 15,000 VND).
Branches in inner districts of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City: 0.03% of the amount transferred (minimum: 15,000 VND, maximum: 1,000,000 VND).
|Foreign currency transfer within the same province or city: 0.03% of the amount transferred (minimum: 2 USD, maximum: 30 USD).|
|Foreign currency transfer to another province or city: 0.05% of the amount transferred (minimum: 5 USD, maximum: 50 USD).|
|Transfer money to another province, city: 0.05% – 0.08% of the amount transferred (Min: 20,000 VND, maximum: 3,000,000 VND).|
|Transfer money via Mobile Banking||0.05% of the amount to be transferred (Minimum 8,000 VND, maximum 15,000 VND).|
|Transfer via Internet Banking||0.025% of the amount transferred (Min: 10,000 VND, Maximum: 1,000,000 VND)|
|Transfer money at an ATM||8,800 VND/time.|
Here are the instructions on how transfer money from Agribank to Vietcombank quick and simple. Hopefully, this will be a useful reference for readers when they need to perform banking transactions in the future.
Information edited by: banktop.vn