Life is developing more and more, people prefer fast and convenient services. For those who often use credit cards and often transact, SMS Banking is indispensable. So what is SMS Banking? How to register for SMS Banking Vietcombank to use?
If you do not know how to do this, you can refer to this article, banktop.vn will answer for you!
Table of Contents
What is SMS Banking Vietcombank?
SMS Banking Vietcombank is a service of notifying account changes, checking balances, account transaction history… by SMS messages of Vietcombank. With SMS Banking Vietcombank, customers can perform the following operations:
- Look up Vietcombank bank account balance;
- Look up the history of the most recent transactions of the account number;
- Look up interest rates and exchange rates of Vietcombank;
- Perform some basic services such as top up Vietcombank phone
Advantages of using SMS Banking service of Vietcombank
In particular the use and register for SMS Banking Vietcombank also brings many benefits. The most prominent of which are:
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
- Receive notifications about changes in bank accounts
- Can use SMS instead of texting
- Increase the security of your bank account.
- Above all, users can also learn about currency rates, savings interest rates.
- SMS Banking also helps users find out about branches of banks across the country,…
Refer: Instructions to register Internet Banking Vietcombank
Basic functions of SMS Banking Vietcombank
SMS Banking service feature information sheet
|Service team||Detailed features|
|Receive proactive messages|
|Recharge your phone||Top up for the subscriber number registered for VCB SMS Banking service. Applies to both prepaid and postpaid subscribers.|
|Query account information|
|VCB Digibank||Emergency VCB Digibank Digital Banking service lock|
Look up information
- Look up account balance information.
- Look up information of the last 5 transactions and details of each transaction.
- Look up credit card limits.
- Look up information on exchange rates and interest rates.
- Look up information on locations of ATMs and transaction counters of Vietcombank.
- The above features (except the feature to look up information about interest rates) apply to all individual and institutional customers.
- The feature of looking up information about interest rates is only applicable to individual customers.
Proactive messaging service is a form of notifying customers of balance fluctuations when there is an over-the-counter transaction, transfer, credit card transaction, etc. To register for the active messaging service, customers just need to compose the syntax:
“VCB CD” to 6167
To uncompose a message: “VCB CD HUY” to 6167
VCB – eTopup
Top up your prepaid mobile phone account by texting from the phone number registered for VCB service – SMS [email protected] The above feature only applies to individual customers, not to institutional customers.
Find out how long does it take to transfer money from Vietcombank to Agribank?
The fastest way to register for SMS Banking Vietcombank
Register for SMS Banking Vietcombank In general, the implementation is not too difficult. There are many ways you can successfully register so you don’t need to worry too much about this issue.
Register for SMS Banking at Vietcombank branch
The first way you can register for SMS Banking right at the transaction office of Vietcombank. Once you come here, you will be consulted and registered directly with the bank staff. All implementation processes will be conducted by staff according to the set procedures.
When you go to register, remember to bring your ID card/ID card/passport and accompanying Vietcombank account card.
The process is as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the transaction office, bring your ID card.
- Step 2: Fill in all information in the bank’s SMS Banking registration form.
- Step 3: Transaction staff activate this function.
Refer: Instructions for making Vietcombank Visa card
Register for SMS Banking Vietcombank at ATM
Register for SMS Banking Vietcombank at ATM is how to register when you use ATM Connect. How to register this way, you just need to go to Vietcombank ATM to register. Specifically, please insert your ATM card into the machine in the correct direction. Then you proceed to enter the pin code to log in Vietcombank ATM card as usual.
After logging in, select the service registration transaction. Next, you choose SMS Banking service and complete the registration.
Note: This method applies to customers using debit cards issued by Vietcombank.
Summary of steps to register for SMS Banking Vietcombank at ATM:
- Step 1: Please insert your ATM card into the machine in the correct direction.
- Step 2: Then you proceed to enter the pin code to log in to Vietcombank ATM card as usual.
- Step 3: After logging in, you choose a transaction Register Service.
- Step 4: Then you choose the service SMS Banking and such registration is complete.
Normally, after 24 hours you register on an ATM, the system will automatically activate the service for you. You can now check your account normally.
Register for SMS Banking Vietcombank via Internet Banking
To register for SMS Banking for yourself, you can do it directly on the bank’s website. As long as you have a smart technology device such as a phone or laptop connected to the Internet, it is enough. Any registration process should take place within 1 to 2 minutes without taking much time:
- Step 1. Visit the page Internet Banking Vietcombank
- Step 2. Go to the SMS Banking registration section and fill in the necessary information such as: account number, phone number … then click confirm to request to send OTP code
- Step 3: Fill in the OTP you just received to finish the SMS Banking registration process
Register for SMS Banking Vietcombank on your phone
Besides, to save maximum travel time, you can register at home. And How to register for SMS Banking Vietcombank It’s as simple as doing it by phone. Whether you own a basic phone like Nokia or smart phones can do it. This is one of the most popular ways to register for SMS Banking today.
For how to register on this phone, you just need to write the syntax:
VCB CD send 6167
Once the registration is completed, the bank will send a successful registration notification for you to confirm. All registration process is guaranteed to be 100% free, so you are free to do it.
Reference: Vietcombank savings interest rate
How to use SMS Banking Vietcombank
Check Vietcombank account balance
- Syntax to check default Vietcombank account: Compose VCB SD send 6167.
- Optional Vietcombank account checking syntax: Compose VCB SD Deposit_Account Number 6167.
Eg: VCB SD 0011xxxxxx to 6167.
Check transaction history
- Syntax to check the latest transaction on default Vietcombank account: Compose VCB GD and send 6167.
- Syntax to check the transaction of the option account: Compose VCB GD Deposit_Account Number 6167.
Eg: VCB GD 0011xxxxxx to 6167.
How to recharge mobile phone
Just with the simple syntax VCB NAP Amount_N, you can top up your prepaid phone without having to go far.
In there: Amount_N is the phone amount that you will top up through your Vietcombank account.
Eg: VCB NAP 100N means you will top up 100,000VND to the phone number. However, this syntax only applies to the phone number registered for a banking account.
To get the OTP code (one-time transaction verification code), you just need to write VCB OTP and send it to 6167.
How to cancel SMS Banking Vietcombank?
On the other hand if you want cancel SMS Banking Vietcombank It’s also very simple. Please write the syntax:
VCB CD HUY and send 6167
This is how you can apply yourself no matter how you sign up for SMS. However, in case you change your SMS Banking phone number, what should you do? In this case you cannot do it directly over the phone.
Instead, you need to go directly to Vietcombank’s branch office to cancel the old phone number and replace it with a new one. When you go, remember to bring your ID card to verify the accuracy.
Fee schedule for using SMS Banking service Vietcombank
Vietcombank is applying SMS Banking fee schedule for 3 services:
- Information query: 1,000 VND/SMS
- VCB-eTopup: 1,000 VND/time recharge.
- Active messaging: 8,800 VND/month. This is Vietcombank’s balance change notification service when you transfer, receive money…
Specifically, please refer to the table below:
|Service maintenance||10,000 VND/month/phone number The phone number that does not activate the active SMS receiving feature in the month will be completely free|
|Information query transaction, Recharge according to the message syntax||Free (Will not include the cost of SMS paid to the carrier)|
|Receive loan reminder messages||Free|
|Cancel service||30,000 VND|
So based on the ways to register for SMS Banking Vietcombank above, you can choose one way to do it. You will surely enjoy this convenient service. In addition, if you have any questions, you can contact us Banktop.vn to be answered.
Information edited by: banktop.vn – support borrow money online the best!