Service Transfer by phone without ATM card day is used more thanks to convenient and simple features. No need to worry about holding a large amount of money when shopping or transferring wages to employees. With just one smartphone – Smartphone, you can easily pay all bills as well as transfer money to others, anytime.
- Instructions to register for Internet Banking Agribank
- Instructions to register for Internet Banking MB Bank
- Instructions for registering Internet Banking Vietcombank
Table of Contents
Should I sign up for a phone transfer service?
Today, most stores accept payment in the form of transfer by phone. In addition, some places also encourage customers to use this method to apply accompanying promotions.
So should we sign up for the transfer service by phone? In fact, phone transfers bring many benefits to us, such as:
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
- Save time going to the bank for transactions – transfer. Usually you have to move from home to the bank and then queue up to get the order number, wait for your turn and make the transaction. Although there is nothing difficult, the waiting time, moving also takes a lot of time.
- Transfer by phone can be done anytime and anywhere. When making transactions at the bank, you can only work during the prescribed office hours and days such as Saturday, Sunday are not working. Therefore, if you need to transfer money unexpectedly, the transaction at the bank cannot be done.
- The cost of money transfer is lower than the way of transactions at the counter, as well as saving money on moving and commuting.
- Different banks can still make transfers by phone thanks to the linking feature between banks. For the method of bank transfer, when transferring money to another bank’s account number, the fee will be higher and the procedure is also somewhat more complicated.
- Do not worry about holding too much money to go out, avoid being robbed, theft. On the other hand, when you go shopping, you don’t have to worry about running out of money or forgetting money at home because you just need to make the payment steps by phone, all expenses are paid quickly and conveniently.
With the above explanations, you can fully see the convenience that the phone transfer method brings to today’s modern life.
Learn the fastest way to transfer money from one sim to another
Which banks support money transfer without ATM card?
Most domestic and international banks in Vietnam support transfers without ATM cards such as Vietcombank, Techcombank, Agribank, ShinhanBank, etc., so customers can freely choose any convenient transfer method. .
Find out what is western union?
5 Fastest way to transfer money by phone without ATM Card
Currently, most banks provide applications for this service transfer by phone to make it more convenient for customers. However, many new customers using this service still do not know how the transfer will be done? To help you easily perform simple transfer operations, here are specific instructions.
Transfer by phone via Internet Banking
Step 1: Log in customer’s MB Internet Banking account information
Step 2: Select transfer in Main Menu
Step 3: Fill in recipient information, amount, money transfer content, etc.
Step 4: Enter the order password on your app
Step 5: Confirm and enter the OTP sent to the customer’s phone number
Step 6: Complete the transaction.
Transfer by phone on Mobile Banking
Because the transfer operations of banks are relatively similar, the article will choose Vietcombank as an example for you to follow. The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the transaction counter at Vietcombank (any branch) to register for mobile banking service.
- Step 2: Access the App Store or CH – Play to download the VCB – Mobile [email protected] application to your mobile phone – Smartphone.
- Step 3: Register an account of Internet Banking service, if you already have an account, you skip the registration step and proceed to log in.
- Step 4: Enter your information, including Vietcombank bank account number and password (PIN code) and click log in.
- Step 5: Select transfer service.
- Step 6: Fill in the recipient’s information, including: account number, bank, transfer amount, transfer note, etc.
- Step 7: Enter the OTP code sent to your phone message or personal email.
- Step 8: Click to confirm the completion of the transfer steps on the phone and receive the invoice.
Here are the steps to make a bank transfer by phone for new subscribers Internet Banking. For customers who have participated in wire transfers, the process is shortened to only 4-5 simple steps.
Transfer via e-wallet on mobile phone
There are quite a few now electronic wallet support transfers between banks or transfer money from e-wallets to bank account numbers such as MoMo, ZaloPay, Bankplus… To perform this operation, customers need to link e-wallets with bank wallets. Next, to make a phone call, select the Remittance calculation and execute the money transfer order according to the instructions.
Basically, the steps to transfer via e-wallet are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the e-wallet app > select “Transfer money”.
- Step 2: Select the item to transfer money to the bank.
- Step 3: Enter the transfer information.
- Step 4: Confirm transfer.
Transfer money by phone with QR Code
Refer to the steps to transfer money by VietQR code as follows:
- Step 1: From the Home screen, select the (…) button, click “Scan Code”.
- Step 2: Place the QR code in the center of the image receiving area, the code will scan automatically. Or you can select Image Item to download the recipient QR code from the Camera Roll in your phone.
- Step 3: The system will display recipient information including bank, full name, account number.
- Step 4: Enter the amount and message if any.
- Step 5: Select Transfer money and confirm the iOTP code.
- Step 6: Transaction completed.
How to transfer money by SMS Banking
The way to transfer by sms banking is also quite simple as follows:
- Step 1: Register for sms banking service at the bank counter.
- Step 2: To activate the service, you compose a message according to the guided syntax and send a message to the bank switchboard.
- Step 3: Set a password for the service with [Cú pháp giao dịch] [Mật khẩu] and send a message to the bank switchboard. This step can be skipped if the service activation step already includes a password.
- Step 4: Open sms app on mobile phone.
- Step 5: Place a transfer order [Cú pháp giao dịch] [Số tiền cần chuyển] [Tài khoản người chuyển] [Tài khoản người nhận].
- Step 6: Check the syntax information and send a message to the bank switchboard.
With service transfer by phone, you are free to shop at home, pay your electricity and water bills as well as easily transfer money at any time. In particular, this method of transfer is very suitable for companies on pay days. You can do it quickly, accurately and without spending too much time.
Information edited by: banktop.vn