How to check BIDV bank account balance helps customers control daily spending. So customers already know the ways to check the balance or not?
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Looking up bank accounts is a daily essential need of customers to help customers know their balance as well as daily income and expenditure to balance their spending. Currently, BIDV offers customers many ways to look up their account numbers easily.
5 The fastest and most accurate way to check BIDV account balance. Let’s find the answer with alomothe.com in the article below!
Table of Contents
What is BIDV account balance lookup?
Looking up BIDV’s bank account balance helps customers know how much money is left in the bank account. This is also a way for customers to help customers understand information about their accounts, balances, transaction history … in addition, checking balance helps customers control daily spending.
Ways to check BIDV account
Check account via ATM
This is the traditional way that almost everyone used to check the balance in the past. With mechanical operations, the customer was able to check all the information on the card. Specifically, the steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Insert your bank card into the ATM’s card slot in the direction of the arrow.
- Step 2: Select the appropriate language to use and then enter the pin code (password).
- Step 3: Select the “Balance inquiry/account inquiry“. At this time, the ATM screen will display information about the balance in your ATM card.
- Step 4: Choose to print or not to print the invoice, complete the transaction and get the card back.
Check balance at Transaction Office/BIDV Branch
If the above methods of checking the balance in your ATM card are not applicable, you do not need to worry too much. You can bring your ID/CCCD to the nearest branch or transaction office of the bank opening the ATM card to ask the bank staff to check the balance in your ATM card.
For the fastest balance check support, you should pay attention to the banking transaction office during working hours, priority is given to early morning or afternoon, few people come to transact.
Check account via SMS
In addition to the above ways, customers can make balance queries by texting with the syntax: “BIDV SD” to 8149. Transaction fee is 1000VND/SMS
Check account via BIDV SmartBanking
BIDV SmartBanking allows customers to check all information quickly on their own Smartphone. The steps to check the balance are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the branch office of the bank to register for the service or you can also register online on the application.
- Step 2: Download BIDV SmartBanking application. And follow the required actions: Username, password…
- Step 3: Log in to BIDV SmartBanking with the password sent to your phone for the first time.
- Step 4: Change password and customers can register by fingerprint
- Step 3: To query and check the balance of BIDV’s account, you just need to click on Account>Inquiry account balance> Select the account you want to see the amount in BIDV’s account.
Check account via BIDV online
In addition to BIDV SmartBanking, customers can also make balance queries at BIDV online website.
The account checking operations on BIDV website are performed as follows:
- Step 1: Log in with the information you have registered with the bank
- Step 2: Select Account > select account
Besides, to know the detailed transaction situation, you choose the Reference number to track.
Fee for checking BIDV bank account balance
All ATM card balance checks are completely free. However, in order to maintain the services that make it easy for you to check the balance in your ATM card quickly and accurately, it may cost you a fee or free depending on the regulations of each bank.
BIDV Internet Banking service: Free
BIDV online service: Free
SMS Banking Service
- Transaction fee: 1,000 VND
- Automatic balance change notification fee is 8,800 VND/month (individual customers), 50,000 VND/month (corporate customers).
Through the above article, Card Opener hopes to provide useful information on ways to check BIDV’s ATM account number. If you have other questions or concerns, please contact your bank for the best answer.