Currently, the demand for loans of people is increasing a lot. To be able to meet your living needs. So many customers have researched and chosen for themselves the package Standard Chartered unsecured loans. So what are the advantages of this loan package? What is the interest rate and registration process? Please join us in the article below.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Standard Chartered unsecured loan package
When registering for an unsecured loan package of Standard Chartered Bank. What are the advantages of this loan package? Here we will provide you with information about the advantages of this loan package. Specifically, please refer to the following:
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
- This loan package does not require collateral.
- Registration is completely free of charge.
- Flexibility in repayment methods with a term of 12 to 60 months.
- The maximum amount customers can borrow should be up to 1.3 billion VND.
- Interest is calculated on a decreasing balance and equal monthly payments.
- Application for approval is approved within 3 to 5 days.
- Get advice from experienced staff of Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Bank’s unsecured loan product
Currently, Standard Chartered Bank has many different unsecured loan packages. Allow customers to choose the right one for their individual needs. Here we will introduce to you about the unsecured loan packages of Standard Chartered Bank:
- Unsecured loan according to the credit bill of the country.
- Unsecured loan for business license.
- Unsecured loans with identification papers and household registration books.
- Unsecured loan according to your car owner’s documents.
- Unsecured loan according to bank statement
- Unsecured loan under life insurance contract
- Unsecured loans according to the borrower’s main sim.
- Unsecured loans do not need to prove personal income.
- Unsecured salary loan products do not need proof of income.
What is Standard Chartered’s unsecured loan interest rate?
For customers applying for loans at Standard Chartered Bank. There are often needs such as building repair, medical examination and treatment, sending children to study abroad, buying a car or traveling, etc. With an extremely attractive interest rate from only 13.5% / 1 year. Thus, the interest rate of Standard Chartered bank is as follows:
|Purpose of loan||Consumer loans.|
|Loan interest rate||13.5% / 1 year.|
|Maximum loan limit||400 Million|
|Minimum level of income to be able to borrow||6 million VND/month.|
|Loan period||5 years.|
Standard Chartered Bank unsecured loan conditions
To be able to apply for an unsecured loan at Standard Chartered Bank. Everyone needs to meet the bank’s conditions as follows:
- Customers are Vietnamese citizens or foreigners living legally in Vietnam.
- Borrowers are aged from 21 to 60 years old.
- Having a stable job and working time must be from 3 months or more to ensure the bank’s ability to repay loans.
- Having household registration and KT3 at the place where Standard Chartered bank branch works.
Procedures for borrowing money at Standard Chartered Bank
In addition to the above documents, customers need to prepare some documents to be able to apply for a loan package. Procedures to apply for a loan at Standard Chartered Bank are as follows:
- Standard Chartered Bank loan application form.
- Have personal documents such as ID card / CCCD / Household registration.
- Electricity and water bills of the last 3 months.
- KT3 or police certification for temporary residence.
- Labor contract or certificate of employment at the agency you work for.
Standard Chartered Bank unsecured loan application process
After preparing all the above documents. Please refer to the process of applying for unsecured loans at Standard Chartered Bank as follows:
- Step 1: People can apply for a loan on the bank’s online homepage. Or go to the bank to get support staff to register.
- Step 2: You will then proceed to register the application and return it to the bank staff. The bank will proceed to everyone’s home floor to be able to check and confirm the information you provide.
- Step 3: The bank will conduct a re-examination of everyone’s records. A decision will then be made whether to lend or not.
- Step 4: If you have all the documents and conditions offered by the bank. Staff will process to approve everyone’s loan application.
- Step 5: Bank staff will provide you with information about the loan limit and interest rate.
- Step 6: After that, the bank and the borrower will sign a dynamic contract. Customers need to register an account to receive the loan and can pay interest to this account in the future.
- Step 7: The bank will disburse the amount borrowed by the customer to the account you have created at Standard Chartered bank.
How to calculate Standard Chartered Bank unsecured loan interest rate?
Currently, many banks across the country have applied the form of installment payments and charged interest on the decreasing balance. Let’s put it simply, the lower the amount you owe, the lower the interest your customers will have to pay and vice versa. And here we will guide everyone how to calculate interest when applying for unsecured loan package at Standard Chartered bank.
Formula for calculating interest rate on unsecured loans from Standard Chartered Bank.
- Loan amount and loan days = Principal amount.
- Loan amount x with interest = First month’s interest.
- Remaining amount x with loan interest = Interest amount of the following months.
Standard Chartered Bank loan repayment schedule illustration
Here we will show you an example of a table that shows a monthly repayment schedule. For a loan of 100 with a loan term of 60 months at Standard Chartered bank. Specific information is as follows:
The above article provides you with information related to the package Standard Chartered unsecured loans. Information about interest rates, conditions and how to apply at the bank. With the above information, Nganhangmobile.com hopes to help everyone.