Currently, there are many new customers registering and using Techcombank’s ATM card. But still can’t get it Techcombank card can withdraw money at any ATM?. This is a question of relatively new customers using this bank’s services.
With today’s article we will bring you useful information about this. Helping people to get information about banks associated with Techcombank.
Table of Contents
Find out what is Techcombank?
Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank or Techcombank for short. This is one of the banks that is experiencing rapid growth recently. And is one of the class banks in Vietnam. Techcombank always provides quality and reliable services to its customers.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Currently, Techcombank’s assets have reached 180,874 billion VND. And it is this bank that has won the award for technology application solutions awarded by Financial Insights. And this bank has expanded more than 300 branches across the country. Help customers use the bank’s services in the easiest way.
What types of cards does Techcombank offer?
Currently, Techcombank has issued many types of cards. Suitable for all subjects when using banking services. But the majority of customers using services at Techcombank are individual customers.
Here, we will introduce to you two types of cards: payment cards and Techcombank credit cards for individual customers as follows:
Techcombank payment card
Techcombank’s payment card is the type of customer that will need to scrape money into their account before they can use it. The limit amount you can spend is limited to the amount of money in your account. Techcombank offers the following payment cards:
- Techcombank domestic payment ATM card [email protected]
- Techcombank domestic payment ATM card [email protected] Priority.
- Techcombank Visa Classic international payment ATM card.
- Techcombank Visa Gold international payment ATM card.
- Techcombank Visa Priority international payment ATM card.
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum international payment ATM card.
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum Priority ATM card for international payment.
Techcombank credit card
When opening a credit card at Techcombank. You and the bank will go through a post confirmation step. A credit card limit will then be provided. People can use the money on the card first and then return it to the bank later.
Techcombank will waive interest for everyone within 45 days. If people do not pay the amount used before. After 45 days the amount will be charged very high interest. And the following are the types of credit cards provided by Techcombank:
- Techcombank Visa Classic credit card.
- Techcombank Visa Gold credit card.
- Techcombank Visa Platinum credit card.
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Classic credit card.
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Gold credit card.
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum credit card.
- Techcombank Visa Priority credit card.
- Techcombank Visa Platinum Priority credit card.
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Priority credit card.
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum Priority credit card.
- Techcombank credit card JCB Dream Card.
At which ATM can Techcombank card withdraw money?
Techcombank is currently associated with many banks. And everyone can see the characteristic of Techcombank’s affiliated bank is the word Napas. This is an organization linked together at banks in Vietnam. The following is a list of banks affiliated with Techcombank:
|An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank – ABBank||Baoviet Commercial Joint Stock Bank – BaoViet Bank|
|Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank – ACB||Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Eximban|
|Global Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank – GP Bank||Ho Chi Minh City Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank – HDBank|
|Indovina Bank Limited – IVB||Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank – MB|
|Vietnam Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank – MSB||National Commercial Joint Stock Bank – NCB|
|Saigon Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank – SHB||Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank – SeABank|
|Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Sacombank||Shinhan Bank Vietnam – Shinhan Bank|
|Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Techcombank||Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank TienPhongBank|
|Viet A Bank – Viet A Bank||Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam – Vietcombank|
|Vietnam International Bank – VIB||Public Bank Vietnam – Public Bank Vietnam|
|Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OCB||Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank – VPBank|
|Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OCB||Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam – Agribank|
|Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OCB||DongA Bank – DongA Bank|
|Nam A Bank – Nam A Bank||Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam – BIDV|
|Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade – VietinBank||Ocean Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OceanBank|
|Hanoi Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Habubank||Saigon Industrial and Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Saigon Bank|
|Petrolimex Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank – PG Bank||Vietnam Construction Bank – CBBank|
|Hong Leong Bank Vietnam – Hong Leong Bank Vietnam||LienVietPostBank – LienVietPostBank|
|Co-opbank – Co-opbank||Industrial Bank of Korea – Industrial Bank of Korea|
|Woori Bank Vietnam Limited – Woori Bank|
Techcombank ATM withdrawal fee is different from other banks
When conducting a certain transaction with Techcombank ATM card. People will need to pay a certain fee when transacting at an ATM. This is the regulation of all banks when using card services.
So what will be the cost when withdrawing money at another bank’s ATM? Please follow along below.
- Techcombank withdrawal fee at another bank’s ATM. When withdrawing money, you will have to pay a fee of 3,300 VND / 1 transaction.
- If people print invoices at the ATM, there will be an additional printing fee of 500 VND / 1 transaction.
How much is Techcombank’s withdrawal limit?
Withdrawal limits at other banks are also of great interest to many customers. Because each bank will stipulate a different withdrawal limit. So when withdrawing money at ATMs of banks associated with Techcombank. You will have the following withdrawal limits:
- Depending on each bank, the limit will be from 2 to 5 million VND / 1 time.
- And a day, customers can withdraw up to 20 to 40 times/day.
Reference: How much is the withdrawal of Techcombank card per day? Withdrawal limit.
Therefore, when withdrawing money, people need to learn more about how the withdrawal limit of each bank is regulated. And do not affect your transaction process later.
Notes when withdrawing money from Techcombank at other banks
When withdrawing money at another bank’s ATM, it is effective without errors. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- When withdrawing money, it is necessary to understand the fees and withdrawal limits of that bank. Then make a decision whether to withdraw money at that bank’s ATM or not.
- For transactions with large amounts of money, you should go directly to the bank’s branch to work. It will be safer and more convenient.
- Pay attention to the banks listed above. If you withdraw money at an ATM that is not affiliated with Techcombank. Your card will be locked and swallowed at that ATM.
This article will answer your question Techcombank card can withdraw money at any ATM?. What are the withdrawal limits and fees at other banks’ ATMs? With the above information, hope to help everyone.