Currently, there are many customers who only know that their Sacombank ATM card only withdraws money at the banking system. But don’t know Sacombank cards can be withdrawn at which ATMs?? And which bank is affiliated with Sacombank? These are questions of most new customers using Sacombank’s card services.
If people do not know the banks that Sacombank is affiliated with. And make a withdrawal at the bank’s ATM. It will cause many consequences that waste everyone’s time and effort. In today’s article mothemoi.com will provide everyone with information about the bank’s ATMs associated with Sacombank. Please refer to the article below.
Table of Contents
What are the benefits of Sacombank ATM card?
Sacombank ATM card is a card provided by Sacombank to customers using the service. For this type of card, people can make withdrawals or complete payments at ATMs or POS machines. Here we will detail the benefits that ATM cards have brought. Please feel free to refer to the section below:
- Make quick withdrawals at ATMs of the bank or associated bank.
- Funds can be transferred within the system and linked banks.
- Look up information about your account, transaction history, account balance, etc.
- Support using convenient Internet Banking or Mobile Banking services.
- Get instant success in replacing cash at shopping malls or POS machines.
- When using the card people will not need to use a lot of cash in person. As long as you have an ATM card, it works like a safe that you can take anywhere.
Introducing Sacombank ATM cards
Sacombank is currently providing customers with a variety of card services. The bank always pays attention to each object and each customer’s needs when choosing an ATM card. And depending on your usage needs, you can choose for yourself a reasonable card. Here we will introduce to you the types of Sacombank bank cards.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
- Debit card: Customers will proceed to top up the card and then use the amount you have loaded. After using up all the money in the card, people will not be able to use the card anymore and need to proceed to top up the card.
- Credit: With this card, people will spend first and pay later. It means that the bank will give you a limit of money in the card for you to use. After that, it will proceed to pay that amount again according to the specified time.
- Prepaid cards: With this card, customers will not need to open an account at the bank. Just go to register as a card then top up money to use the card service.
- Brand tag: This card will be issued by Sacombank and associated with a number of brands by the bank. You can use this card at stores of that brand with great discounts.
At which ATMs can Sacombank cards be withdrawn?
If people do not know the information about banks associated with Sacombank. Thus, there will be a case of withdrawing money at an ATM of an unaffiliated bank. This may cause your ATM card to be locked or be swallowed up by that bank’s ATM.
Here we will introduce to you the banks associated with Sacombank. Please refer to the following section:
- Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB)
- Shinhanvina Bank One Member Limited (Shinhanvina)
- Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB)
- Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB)
- DongA Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DongABank)
- An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank (AB Bank)
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank)
- Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank)
- Vietnam Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MSB – Maritime bank).
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Industry and Trade (Saigon Bank)
- Western Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PVcomBank)
- Dai Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Trust Bank)
- Nam A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (NamAbank)
- Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank)
- Ocean Commercial One Member Limited Liability Bank (OceanBank)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank)
- Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank)
- Ho Chi Minh City Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HDBank)
- Vietnam Russia Joint Venture Bank (VRB)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development (BIDV)
- Petrolimex Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PG Bank)
- Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TPBank)
- Southern Bank (Southern Bank)
- Global Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank (GP Bank)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank)
Above are the banks that Sacombank has linked. People can withdraw money at the ATMs of this bank.
Sacombank ATM withdrawal limit and fee
When withdrawing money, people need to learn about withdrawal limits and withdrawal fees at ATMs. This will help people a lot in the withdrawal process. Here we will introduce to you the specific withdrawal limit and withdrawal fee as follows:
Cash withdrawal limit with Sacombank card
- Withdraw money at Sacombank’s ATM system:
- The maximum withdrawal amount 1 time is: 10 million / 1 transaction.
- The amount of withdrawal 1 day is: 100 million / 1 day.
- Withdraw money at another bank’s ATM system
- Maximum withdrawal amount 1 time is: 2 Million/ 1 transaction.
- The amount of withdrawal 1 day is: 10 million / 1 day.
Cash withdrawal fee at ATM with Sacombank ATM card
- Cash withdrawal fee at Sacombank’s ATM: 1,100 VND/1 transaction.
- Withdrawal fee at ATMs of affiliated banks: 3,300 VND/1 transaction.
Note: Each type of Sacombank card will have a different limit and transaction fee. Above is information about limits and fees for customers using debit cards at Sacombank.
Some notes when withdrawing money from Sacombank cards at other banks
As you can see, Sacombank cooperates with other banks to help customers use the service better. But when withdrawing money at ATMs of other banks, people need to pay attention to a few things as follows:
- The withdrawal limit at other banks’ ATMs will be much lower. Therefore, if people want to withdraw a larger amount of money, they can go to ATMs of the banking system. Or go directly to Sacombank to be able to withdraw money without limit.
- Withdrawal fees at other banks’ ATMs will be much higher, ranging from: 3,300 to 11,000 VND/1 transaction.
- If you withdraw money at a bank’s ATM that does not link the ATM card, it will be blocked or blocked immediately.
- Please limit withdrawals at ATMs of the affiliated banks to save on withdrawal costs.
This article will answer your question Sacombank cards can be withdrawn at which ATMs?? What are the withdrawal limits and fees at other banks’ ATMs? If you have any questions, please leave feedback for free support and advice from mothemoi.com.