The first time using a card of Nam A bank, customers cannot know At which bank can Nam A ATM card withdraw money?. This problem is not only encountered by you, but also most of Nam A Bank’s customers. When we make a withdrawal, it is mandatory to make the transaction at the ATM of the bank or affiliated bank. Otherwise the card will be locked or swallowed into the ATM if not linked.
To avoid troubles, hereafter Thongtinbank.com will go with you to find out about the list of banks associated with Nam A Bank.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Table of Contents
Which bank can ATM card Nam A Bank withdraw money?
Nam A Bank ATM card is a tool used to withdraw money, customers will use the card to make transactions at Nam A ATM systems or affiliated banks. Only affiliated banks allow ATM card withdrawals from Nam A Bank. And ATMs that are not connected will not be able to transact.
Which bank can ATM card South Asia withdraw money?? ATM card of Nam A bank will be allowed to withdraw money at more than 40 banks listed below.
- Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Agribank)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV)
- Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank)
- Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB)
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank)
- Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank)
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Industry and Trade (Saigonbank)
- An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ABBank)
- Housing Development Bank in the Mekong Delta (MHB)
- Hanoi House Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Habubank)
- Ocean Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Oceanbank)
- Western Bank (Western Bank)
- Petrolimex Bank (PG Bank)
- Vietnam Russia Joint Venture Bank (VRB)
- Dai Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TRUSTBank)
- Nam A Bank (Nam A Bank)
- Central People’s Credit Fund (CCF)
- Global Petroleum One Member Commercial Bank (GPBank)
- Dai A Bank (Dai A Bank)
- Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank)
- Techcombank (Techcombank)
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB)
- Nam Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Navibank)
- Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Tien Phong Bank)
- Southern Bank (Southern Bank)
- Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VietA Bank)
- International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIBank)
- Prosperity Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VP Bank)
- Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (EIB)
- Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MSB)
- Ho Chi Minh City Housing Development Bank (HD Bank)
- Indo Vina Bank Limited (IVB)
- Saigon Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB)
- VID Public . Joint Venture Bank
- Bac A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Nasbank)
- Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB)
- Standard Chartered Bank Limited (SCVN)
- Hong Leong Bank Vietnam One Member Limited (HLBVN)
- Lien Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (LVB)
- Dong A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DongABank)
How to withdraw money with Nam A card at another bank’s ATM
If you do not know how to withdraw money from Nam A Bank ATM. Please refer to the following steps to better understand the operation.
Step 1: Insert the card into the slot on the ATM machine in the direction of the arrow printed on the card.
Step 2: Select the language and then enter the PIN and press Enter or OK.
Step 3: Once you have entered the main interface, select the “Withdrawal” function.
Step 4: The system has available withdrawal limits, you can click directly or click on another number to withdraw another amount.
Step 5: Enter the amount you want to withdraw then click confirm (Note not to withdraw more than the allowed limit).
Step 6: The ATM will ask if you want to print the receipt (printing a bill is free), press YES or NO.
Step 7: Confirm transactions and receive money and cards.
How much is the withdrawal fee at ATMs other than banks?
Withdraw money outside the ATM system of Nam A Bank. The client will be subject to a withdrawal fee. As follows:
- Withdrawing money in Nam A account at Nam A bank in the same province/city: Free.
- Withdrawal in account other than province/city: Pay 0.25% of withdrawal amount, minimum 15,000 VND, maximum 1 million VND.
- Withdrawals at ATMs with deposits from abroad will incur a fee of 0.02% of the withdrawal amount (USD), if it is EUR, 0.06%.
- Withdrawing money at the ATM systems of the affiliated banks, the fee will be regulated by the banks.
Maximum withdrawal limit at Nam A Bank ATM
Please note, when withdrawing money at a bank associated with Nam A Bank by ATM card. The withdrawal limit will be lower and the withdrawal fee incurred will be higher. So it’s best to withdraw at Nam A bank to withdraw a lot.
Withdrawal limit with ATM card of Nam A at other banks:
- Maximum withdrawal limit 1 time: 2 million VND.
- Maximum withdrawal limit 1 day: 15 million VND.
Thus, readers already know ATM card Nam A Bank can withdraw money at which bank?. Please keep in mind we are only allowed to withdraw money at the linked bank. And withdrawals must be within the allowable limit, otherwise the transaction will not be possible.
Maybe you are looking for: