Internet Banking Agribank is the most widely used online banking service today. Internet Banking brings users great utilities. Many people wonder that Can Agribank Internet Banking transfer to another bank?? Of course it is possible, but in detail, please read and follow the article below.
Table of Contents
Overview of Internet Banking service Agribank
Internet Banking Agribank is a digital banking service linked to Agribank bank accounts. Helping users make online transactions right on mobile phones. In addition, using Agribank Internet Banking also helps you manage account balances and transaction history more effectively.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Some outstanding features of Agribank Internet Banking include:
- Transfer money within the same system and transfer money between banks in minutes.
- Pay bills for electricity, water, internet… monthly.
- Recharge prepaid phones, pay postpaid mobile subscribers.
- Inquiry account balance and check transaction history anytime you want.
- Some additional utilities: booking air tickets, trains, hotel reservations, tours…
Outstanding advantages of Internet Banking Agribank
The most outstanding advantage of Agribank Internet Banking is that you can transact anytime, anywhere, on your own mobile phone. No need to go to banks or atm transaction points.
Besides, some other advantages of Internet Banking Agribank must be mentioned as follows:
- Easy to use, all features are arranged scientifically, logically, fully displayed at the main interface.
- Make online transactions such as bill payment, wire transfer, etc. quickly and safely.
- Trade anywhere, anytime. Regardless of working days or holidays, holidays.
- To use additional utilities only available on Internet Banking Techcombank.
- Safe, 2-layer security for financial transactions.
Can Agribank Internet Banking transfer to another bank?
Many customers send questions to bankcuatoi.com to ask about the problem Can Agribank Internet Banking transfer to another bank?? As a long time Agribank Internet Banking user, I would like to answer this question. Internet Banking Agribank can transfer money to other banks. This type of transfer is counted as a non-system transfer (or interbank transfer).
Customers can transfer money from Agribank Internet Banking to affiliated banks. The transfer is done completely online and the transaction time is also extremely fast.
Where to register for Agribank Internet Banking service?
If you want to register to use Agribank Internet Banking service, please bring your ID card to Agribank transaction counter for procedures. If it is not convenient to move, there is still another way to register on Agribank’s official website. No matter which way you choose, you will be able to register for the service for free. So consider and choose the simplest way to save time and best suit your situation.
How to do Agribank interbank transfer? via Internet Banking
To transfer money between banks on Internet Banking Agribank, follow the steps below in turn:
- Step 1: Access Agribank Internet Banking service. At the login interface, enter your name and password to log in to the service.
- Step 2: At the main interface, you select the Money Transfer feature. There are different types of money transfers that pop up. You choose interbank money transfer or fast money transfer via card number/account number.
- Step 3: The system redirects you to the beneficiary information filling interface. You enter the correct beneficiary account number, select the beneficiary bank. Then enter the amount to be transferred and the money transfer content written in unsigned.
- Step 4: The system displays more information about the recipient. Check again to see if it is correct. If it is correct, click Continue.
- Step 5: Enter a 6-digit OTP code (sent to a phone message). Then press Confirm).
The screen will display a successful transfer message. Immediately the money in your Agribank account will be deducted to transfer to the beneficiary account.
Time to transfer money from other banks via Internet Banking Agribank
The transfer time depends on the type of transfer you choose.
If you choose a regular interbank transfer, the fee is cheaper but the time is longer. After about 2-3 hours, the beneficiary will receive the money. If you transfer money in the evening, the beneficiary will receive the money the next morning.
Agribank has added the feature of Quick money transfer via card number/Account number on Agribank Internet Banking. Although the money transfer fee is higher than other types, the beneficiary will receive the money immediately after the transaction is completed.
Refer to Agribank money transfer fee
Agribank interbank money transfer fee is considered to be relatively low compared to other joint stock commercial banks. Specifically:
- If you do an interbank transfer with an amount less than 1,000,000 VND: The fee for money transfer is 1,100 VND/time.
- If you do an interbank transfer from 1,000,000 VND to less than 10,000,000 VND, the transfer fee is 2,200 VND/time.
- If you do an interbank transfer with an amount of 10,000,000 or more, the money transfer fee is 3,300 VND/time.
However, Agribank limits the maximum amount that customers can make interbank transfers on Agribank Internet Banking to VND 25,000,000/day. If you want to transfer an amount greater than 25 million/day, the only way is to make a direct transaction at Agribank branch.
Some notes when making interbank transfers via Internet Banking Agribank
To use Agribank’s Internet Banking service safely, especially in transferring money to other banks, you need to note the following:
- Agribank Internet Banking service password only you know. Do not disclose this password to others in any way. Same with OTP code.
- Before confirming the transfer, it is necessary to check the information carefully to avoid unnecessary confusion.
- If there is no transfer, payment… but still see Agribank’s message containing OTP code sent to your phone, it means that a bad guy wants to infiltrate and appropriate money in your account. It is necessary to report to Agribank immediately to temporarily lock the account and prevent the bad behavior immediately.
- Do not log into Agribank Internet Banking service on other people’s phones or computers, especially on public devices. Therefore, the risk of information leakage or account hacking is very high.
So you already know agribank interbank transfer via Internet Banking is ok? . Customers are allowed to send money to affiliated banks through fast Internet Banking service.