Comment on HBC stock in 2022, will it develop beyond investors’ expectations? This article will help you identify and evaluate HBC stock at the present time in 2022. At the same time, update the HBC stock price on May 27, 2022 to interested investors.
Table of Contents
What is the stock code of HBC?
Hoa Binh Construction Office is the forerunner of Hoa Binh Construction & Real Estate Trading Joint Stock Company. On December 27, 2006, Hoa Binh shares were officially listed on the Ho Chi Minh City Stock Exchange with stock code HBC. Up to now, the stock ticker HBC has become one of the stocks in the construction sector that investors are most interested in.
Valuation of HBC shares in 2022
HBC has set a plan in 2022 with a total revenue of VND 17,500 billion. In which, profit after tax is 350 billion dong, up 54.1% and 261% respectively compared to 2021. With the plan dividend, in 2021 the Company has expected a dividend of 10%. Of which, 3% in cash and 7% in shares. Through 2022, the dividend is expected at 5% in both cash and stock.
For the Board of Directors, when the profit after tax exceeds the plan, the company plans to deduct 10% of the excess of the plan to reward and encourage and allocate 25% to the Board of Directors and senior management. The remaining 75% will be allocated to key staff in the company.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
For the policy of issuing ESOP bonus shares in 2022 after consolidating ESOP stock issuances in previous years, the company plans to issue a total of 12.55 million ESOP shares at the price of 10,000 VND per share. up to 64.2% lower than market price.
Closing the trading session on April 4, 2022, HBC’s stock increased to 200 dong/share, helping to push HBC’s stock price up to 27,900 dong/share. Therefore, at the present time, HBC stock is still considered as one of the potential stocks and worth investing in in 2022.
Comment on HBC stock in 2022
Currently, HBC has not announced business results in 2021. According to the aggregate data of the first 9 months, Hoa Binh Construction’s revenue reached VND 7,536 billion, down 6.3% over the same period last year. Profit after tax increased to more than 73 billion dong, accounting for 16.7%, of which profit after tax belonged to shareholders of parent company with nearly 81 billion dong.
The performance level after the first 3 quarters of 2021 only completed 56% of the revenue target and nearly 31% of the full-year profit target compared to HBC’s plan. Thus, in the fourth quarter alone, businesses need to achieve a minimum of VND 5,964 billion in revenue and a minimum of VND 162 billion in EAT to complete the target in 2021.
As is known, Hoa Binh Construction has planned to issue 3.25 million ESOP shares under the selection program for employees in the company with the issue price of 10,000 VND/share. According to information, right on February 12, 2022, HBC member and CEO Le Viet Hieu, who is also the son of HBC’s chairman, registered to buy nearly 12,000 ESOP shares in the above issuance. If successful, CEO Le Viet Hieu will increase the number of shares owned by HBC to more than 1.1 million units, equivalent to 0.47% of the capital.
Mirae Asset Securities has very positive expectations for businesses in the fields of construction, construction, infrastructure, etc. because they benefit from the wave of public investment by the Government. Specifically, Mirae Asset has selected a number of stocks that fully meet the criteria of: liquidity, capitalization,… in which HBC is one of the typical stocks that meet Mirae Asset’s criteria.
Therefore, Mirae Asset has set very high expectations for stocks like HBC because it has the ability to directly or indirectly benefit from the wave of public investment by the Government.
How does HBC stock price fluctuate today?
Today’s HBC stock price was updated at noon on May 27, 2022, and is currently increasing by 0.46% compared to May 26, 2022, helping to bring the stock price to VND21,700/share. Even though we know that the stock price can change every minute, every hour, compared to the opening price at the beginning of today, HBC’s stock is currently trending green as investors’ expectations about stock price change. during the day.
Comment on HBC stock At the present time, it is still considered by many experts to be quite potential and quite high compared to stocks in other fields. Therefore, if you are interested in stocks in the construction industry, infrastructure development, .. then HBC is one of the potential stocks that you should refer to.