Money transfer is a popular and frequently used form of transaction when customers open a bank card. The convenience of using a bank card such as shopping for goods, catering services, booking bus tickets, train tickets, plane tickets, paying electricity and water, etc. Therefore, understanding how to transfer money is one thing. necessary to avoid risks when using.
Are you learning about how? How long does it take to transfer money from Vietcombank to another bank?? Let’s find out with lamchutaichinh.vn through this article.
Table of Contents
What is another form of money transfer from Vietcombank?
The form of money transfer other than Vietcombank is also known as interbank transaction. Vietcombank bank account holders easily transfer money from banks to other affiliated banks quickly.
Vietcombank is one of the members of Napas. With affiliated banks in the Napas system, customers can transfer money, transact with any bank easily, transactions are processed quickly and beneficiaries receive money immediately. ie.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
While transferring money to another bank is easy and convenient, the method of money transfer incurs a high transfer fee depending on the amount transferred in a single transaction. Moreover, customers need to be aware of possible transaction errors.
Currently, for the convenience of all users of Vietcombank, the bank offers many ways to transfer money between banks for customers to choose a form suitable for individuals and organizations. With each way of money transfer, it will take a different amount of time, depending on holidays, office hours, etc.
How long does it take to transfer money other than Vietcombank at the counter?
There are some cases when transferring money other than Vietcombank at the transaction counter, depending on the customer’s transaction time frame.
- If the customer transfers money other than Vietcombank in the morning of Monday to Friday, about 30 minutes later the beneficiary will receive the money, the latest case will be at the end of the day.
- If customers transfer money other than Vietcombank in the afternoon of Monday to Friday, from early afternoon at 13:30, the beneficiary will receive the money by the end of the day around 5:00 pm. In case the customer sends money after 15:00, the beneficiary will receive the money the next day.
- If the customer transfers money to another bank Vietcombank on Saturday morning, it takes about 2 hours, the beneficiary will receive the money. In case the customer transfers from 10:00 am to the end of the working morning, he can only receive money until Monday.
Based on the above time of receiving money, customers can arrange a time to come to the counter to make a transaction to suit their personal schedule and ensure that the beneficiary receives the money when it is needed. affect personal affairs.
The inadequacy in the form of money transfer other than Vietcombank at the counter is that the counter is not open on Saturday afternoon, Sunday and public holidays, so when it is urgent to transfer money, customers cannot go out at the counter to work. interrupting customer’s time and work, causing inconvenience in dealing with the problem being encountered.
In case customers cannot arrange to go to the counter to make money transfer, customers can refer to 2 more methods of money transfer via internet banking and VCB Digibank more easily and quickly.
How long does it take to transfer money other than Vietcombank by Internet Banking?
Transferring money to another bank Vietcombank by Internet Banking has many utilities, customers only need to sit at home, perform operations on a phone or computer with internet connection, the beneficiary can receive money.
With 24/7 fast money transfer on internet banking, it only takes a few minutes to receive money quickly. In case customers use Vietcombank’s normal money transfer feature, the time to receive money will be longer than the 24/7 method, it takes about 30 minutes for the beneficiary to receive the money.
With this form of transaction, customers can easily transfer money without going to the counter, saving customers a period of travel time, doing the desired work while the money still reaches the recipient. enjoy faster than the form at the counter.
How long does it take for VCB DigiBank to transfer money to other banks?
VCB Digibank is a new generation digital banking service developed by Vietcombank. Customers can easily transfer money online at home if they register to use the service. With this form of transaction, the beneficiary also quickly receives the money within a few minutes of the transfer if choosing the fast money transfer method and about 30 minutes with the regular money transfer method.
To transfer money other than Vietcombank through VCB Digibank, customers can do the following:
- Step 1: Install VCB Digibank application or visit Vietcombank’s website address
- Step 2: Log in to your VCB Digibank account
- Step 3: Select Quick money transfer 24/7 outside of VCB
- Step 4: Fill in the transaction information: beneficiary account number, beneficiary bank, amount, transaction fee (choose the form of payer or payee), content of money transfer. Then press Continue
- Step 5: The system will display the transaction information, the customer checks and selects the authentication method, via SMS OTP or Smart OTP and then clicks continue.
- Step 6: Enter the OTP code sent to your phone or the Smart OTP password to authenticate. Confirm payment completion.
VCB Digibank is Vietcombank’s digital banking service, so customers can rest assured to use it without worrying about fraud even if there is an error in the transaction process. When an error occurs, customers will be supported enthusiastically and thoughtfully.
With a convenient, fast and easy form, Vietcombank’s reputation is enhanced in the Vietnamese financial market. This is a form used by many users in the process of transferring money other than Vietcombank, saving time and being able to transact with peace of mind.
Money transfer from Vietcombank to another bank is faulty
The money transfer from Vietcombank to another bank has been used by many users when they have a need to transfer money for many years. However, in some cases there will also be problems with errors. Some customers after inter-bank money transfer but did not receive the money. If this happens, the customer will certainly be very worried about this amount, but the most important thing to do is to have a way to get the money back.
When this is the case, customers need to bring their ID card/CCCD to a branch/transaction office of Vietcombank to check the completed transaction. Transaction staff at the counter will guide, advise, check the transaction on the customer’s account to see how the transaction status has been performed. If there is an error or problem, the staff will promptly handle it immediately at the counter to make the money transfer process faster.
With Vietcombank’s reputation in the market, customers can rest assured in solving problems, Vietcombank’s staff is professionally trained, dedicated to guiding and helping customers handle problems quickly and efficiently. high without worrying about the risk that will happen.
What is the limit for transferring money other than Vietcombank?
When transferring money from Vietcombank to another bank, customers need to pay attention to the money transfer limit. Note, the money transfer limit is the maximum amount that can be transferred in 1 transaction/day, it is necessary to pay attention to the transaction limit to avoid errors when transferring money.
When transferring money other than Vietcombank at the transaction counter, the limit is unlimited, customers can go to the transaction counter to transfer without worrying about the limit of the day.
When transferring money via internet banking, VCB Digibank: the default limit is 300 million VND/day, but the limit can be raised to a maximum of 3 billion VND/day. In case the customer wants to transact with a larger amount, please go to the counter for support, to avoid errors when transferring a large amount.
Transaction fee for money transfer other than Vietcombank is from 20,000 VND to 2,000,000 VND/transaction depending on the amount of money the customer transacts in one transfer, the transaction fee is proportional to the transaction amount.
Note when transferring money from Vietcombank to another bank
To make it easier to transfer money from Vietcombank to other banks as well as to limit errors in the transaction process, customers should note the following issues:
- It is advisable to transfer money early, from 8am to 3pm on working days to quickly receive money within the same day, without affecting the individual who needs to transfer money urgently.
- If customers deposit money on Saturday, they will have to wait for next Monday morning to receive money, if money is transferred at the counter.
- Money transfer via internet banking and VCB Digibank will receive money faster than when sending money at the counter, it only takes a few minutes to 30 minutes to receive money.
- After about 2-4 days from the transaction date (excluding weekends and public holidays) but have not received the money, customers need to bring their identification documents to the nearest transaction counter for support and checking. When there is a problem with a transaction, Vietcombank’s staff will enthusiastically support and solve the problem quickly.
Here is some information about How long does it take to transfer money from Vietcombank to another bank? that lamchutaichinh.vn would like to introduce to you. Hopefully, through this article, it will help customers better understand Vietcombank’s money transfer service as well as transaction limits, help customers have useful information, choose a form suitable for individuals and organizations.
The article was edited by: Lamchutaichinh.vn