Have you ever seen pictures of banks with piles? money 500k overlap and wonder 1 pile money 500k So how many sheets are there? How to recognize counterfeit money? Let’s find out with lamchutaichinh in the article below
Table of Contents
Learn about 500,000 Vietnamese Dong
The VND 500,000 bill, also known as 500k, is the highest denomination Vietnamese banknote in circulation. The 500k banknote was officially circulated in Vietnam in 2003 in dark blue color.
Note: the article has the abbreviation 1k= thousand dong (500k=500.00 dong)
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Details of money 500k:
- Coin issuance date: December 17, 2003
- Money size: 152mm x 65mm x 0.1mm
- Material: Polymer
- Color: dark blue purple
Front of money 500k:
- National coat of arms and inscription “Socialist Republic of Vietnam”
- Portrait of Leader Ho Chi Minh
- The face value of 500,000 VND is shown in words and numbers
- Decorative, imprinted with ethnic patterns
Back side of 500k money:
- In the middle is the words “State Bank of Vietnam”
- Landscape is the home of President Ho Chi Minh in Kim Lien
- The face value of 500,000 VND is expressed in both letters and numbers
- Embossed and imprinted ethnic pattern decoration
Regulations on arrangement, preservation and storage of currency in Vietnam
The State Bank of Vietnam has issued the following regulations on the arrangement, preservation and storage of currencies:
- 100 banknotes: 1 stack, 1 stack or 1 clove
- 1000 bills: 1 pile, 1 lump, 1 bunch
- 10,000 banknotes: 1 bag of banknotes
How many sheets are there in 1 pile of money, 1 stack of 500k bills?
How many bills are there in 1 stack of 500k bills?
According to regulations issued by the State Bank of Vietnam:
1 stack = 100 bills of any denomination
According to simple calculations, 1 stack of 500k bills has 100 500k bills, corresponding to a total amount of 50 million dong.
Similar to the calculation above, we apply some other polymer sheets
- 1 stack of 200k bills will have 100 200k bills. The corresponding amount is 20 million VND.
- 1 stack of 100k bills will have 100 100k bills. The corresponding amount is 10 million VND.
- 1 stack of 50k bills will have 100 50k bills. Corresponding to money is 5 million.
- 1 stack of 20k bills will have 100 20k bills. Corresponding to money is 2 million.
- 1 stack of 10k coins will have 100 10k bills. Corresponding to money is 1 million.
How many sheets for 1 deposit of 500k?
According to the regulations on arrangement, preservation and storage of currency of the State Bank of Vietnam,
1 banknote = 1000 bills of any denomination
So 1 deposit of 500k money will get 1000 500k bills, corresponding to the value of 500 million dong.
Similarly we can do quick calculations with other polymer sheets.
- 1 deposit of 200k money has 1000 bills of 200k. Equivalent to 200 million VND.
- 1 deposit of 100k coins has 1000 bills of 100k. Corresponding to the number 100 million.
- 1 deposit of 50k has 1000 bills of 50k. Corresponding to 50 million VND.
- 1 deposit of 20k has 1000 bills of 20k. Equivalent to 20 million VND.
- 1 deposit of 10k has 1000 bills of 10k. Corresponding to 10 million VND.
With 1k, 2k, 5k banknotes, you can also apply the method of arranging money in the form above.
The secret to calculating 1 stack of money, how many sheets of 500k deposit is fast and accurate
In some cases, it is necessary to have an accurate and informative source to calculate without having to memorize. You can look up the following information
- Step 1: Go to Google on your phone or computer
- Step 2: Type the keyword “How many sheets are in 1 pile of 500k coins” or “how many sheets are in 1 pile of 500k bills”
Immediately you will easily get the results you are looking for.
How to identify real and fake 500k money
The technology of counterfeiting has advanced to a very sophisticated level, even without the use of differentiating machines or experts, it is extremely difficult to distinguish with the naked eye. To avoid losing money due to counterfeit money, these are the most common and easy ways to use.
No matter how sophisticated, counterfeit money is still fake money, there will be details to help us identify, especially anti-counterfeiting features and materials.
With real money: The material is polymer, so the money will be tough and elastic, so when we fold, squeeze or crumple the money, it will return to its original shape. The polymer surface will have a certain smoothness and roughness.
Counterfeit money: The material is much more brittle and fragile, just a little bit of money will be crumpled and cannot be restored to its original state.
Uncle Ho imprinted image
Real money: If we look at the money under a relatively strong light source, we will see that Uncle Ho’s shadow portrait is made very sharp, sophisticated and can be seen from both sides of the bill.
Counterfeit money: Do the same as above but we will see the image of Uncle appearing very faint. The details are not clear, can’t see the hair, the beard.
Real money: when touching details such as the words “Socialist Republic of Vietnam, numbers, Uncle Ho’s photo or national emblem, .. we will have a small convexity, roughness and roughness.
Counterfeit money: When swiping to the above details, it is smooth and has no roughness.
Real money: When the bill is tilted and examined, the oVI color details will have a yellow-to-green gradient effect.
Counterfeit money: These discolored details will not change color or change very faintly.
Real money: This is a imprinted detail, the yellow line printed along the banknote, when viewed from the side, has a golden color and shows the face value.
Counterfeit money: won’t have this detail or a very strong golden sheen.
Money color is not luminescent
Real money: Under the UV lamp, the color will not change, the ink does not fluoresce. Details of the two series must be the same.
Counterfeit money: None of the above phenomena
And that’s all about money 500k that you may not know. Lamchutaichinh helped you easily answer the question of how many sheets are there in 1 pile, 1 stack of 500k bills. Hope to see you again in another post.
The article was edited by: Lamchutaichinh.vn