Won is the currency used in Korea with many different denominations. If you are interested and want to know when to change How much is 1 million Won in Vietnamese Dong? Now you can refer to today’s article. Banktop will help you synthesize the most complete information.
Table of Contents
About the Korean Won
Won is the main currency of the country of Korea, born in 1962, originally named 환/Hwan, then unified into 원/won. Includes 6 coins and 4 banknotes.
Basic information you can know more about the Won:
- Korean Name: /Won
- Vietnamese: uôn
- Symbols: KRW and
- 6 coins: 1 won, 5 won, 10 won, 50 won, 100 won, 500 won
- 4 types of banknotes: 1000 won, 5000 won, 10,000 won, 50,000 won.
Find out how much is 1 Won in Vietnam Dong?
How much is 1 million Korean Won (KRW) in Vietnamese Dong (VND)?
How much is 1 million Korean Won (KRW) in Vietnam Dong (VND) converted at the current price: 1 Won = 19.34 VND
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
1 million Won = 19,342,696.57 VND
Similarly, with smaller denominations will be converted to VND as follows:
- 10 Won = 193.34 VND
- 100 Won = 1,934.27 VND
- 1,000 Won = 19,342.70 VND
- 10,000 Won = 192,426.97 VND
- 100,000 Won = 1,934,269.66 VND
This is the exchange rate for your reference, in addition, when making a conversion with a large amount like this, you should refer to the exchange rate between banks to choose the best.
Where is the reputable place to change Korean Won to Vietnamese currency?
Convert Won (KRB) to VND in Vietnam
If you are in Vietnam and want to change money from Won to VND, you can choose and go to the following locations:
- At the bank: With a large amount of money to ensure safety, you should go directly to major banks in Vietnam for transactions. Currently, almost every bank supports the exchange of foreign currency into VND, note that when you come to the bank, you should bring all your personal documents so that the request can be completed faster.
- At the gold and silver shop: When you change here, you will enjoy a higher difference than the bank, but one limitation is that this unit may operate without a license. And this will be prohibited by Vietnamese law with foreign currency transactions.
- At the airport: At international airports in Vietnam, there is also a foreign currency exchange service, including the denomination from Won to VND. If you feel convenient, you can also refer to this form of money exchange.
Convert Won (KRB) to VND in South Korea
If you want to change Won (KRB) to VND in Korea, go to local banks to convert or at Korean international airports. The banks you can refer to in Korea that have money exchange services for Vietnamese currency are WooriBank and Shinhan Bank.
Note when changing Korean Won to Vietnamese Dong
Some notes for you when changing Korean Won to Vietnamese Dong:
- Choose a reputable and safe money changer to make transactions. The safest way is to go directly to the official banks when you want to make transactions.
- Refer to the best exchange rate between banks to optimize and choose the best rate, especially when you convert with large amounts.
- To quickly calculate the exchange rate and update accurately, you can refer to websites that convert foreign currencies from Korean Won to Vietnamese Dong for calculation and tracking.
- When the redemption is completed at the bank, you should double check the amount you received is correct before you leave.
Posts on Banktop helped you answer the question of 1 million Won equal to how much Vietnam Dong today to be able to convert. If you have any questions about this question, you can see the answer above. Hope this will be useful information you are looking for.
Information edited by Banktop.vn