When you use your credit card each month, you will receive a statement of the minimum payment amount. The cardholder is required to pay this amount, otherwise, a late payment fee will be charged. And below will be specific information about Techcombank credit card payment late fee that you need to know.
Table of Contents
What is Techcombank credit card late payment fee?
Techcombank credit card late payment fee is a fee payable by the customer for failure to pay the amount spent in full on time, or the minimum payment amount. When withdrawing cash from credit cards, shopping, and making payments, you will borrow and spend. And each period we have to refund this amount, if not within the interest-free period. You will be charged interest and have to pay penalty fees in accordance with regulations.
The penalty fee will depend on the card type, this fee will be calculated as a percentage of the late payment amount. Each bank will have its own regulations on this penalty fee and Techcombank will too. Specific level How much is the late fee for Techcombank credit card payment?? Find out below
Consequences of late payment of Techcombank credit cards
When customers make late payment of Techcombank’s credit card. Everyone will be given a statement of the completed amount and payment date by the bank. So you need to pay the full credit card fee to the bank. Otherwise people will encounter the following cases:
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
- Charged with short-term payment fees to the bank for each different card type.
- The amount customers have not paid to the bank will be charged a very high interest rate. So if over a long period of time that amount will be able to multiply very large.
- Failure to fully pay Tecchcombank customers will be included in the bank’s bad debt list. This will later affect the loan process as well as your credit card registration.
Techcombank credit card payment late fee
Techcombank credit card payment late penalty fee will be charged as a percentage of the late payment amount. And the fee will be charged for each different card type.
The specific fee schedule is as follows:
- Techcombank Visa credit card: Fee is 6% of total late payment amount, minimum is 150,000 VND.
- Vietnamairlines Techcombank Visa credit card: Penalty fee equal to 6% of late payment amount, minimum 150,000 VND.
- MercerdesCard Platinum credit card: Fee is 6% of the late payment amount, minimum 150,000 VND.
- DreamCar credit card: Late penalty fee is equal to 6% of the total outstanding amount, minimum 50,000 VND.
- Vingroup Platinum VIP credit card: 6% late payment amount, minimum is 150,000 VND.
Solutions for Techcombank credit card debt
For customers who are having financial problems. And there is not enough money to repay the bank. In this case, we offer a solution for that customer. Get help from organizations that support credit card reversal services. In this way, those organizations will assist customers to advance an amount that can pay off the outstanding balance. So that you won’t be charged interest and credit card penalties anymore.
Techcombank credit card fee schedule
In addition to the fee for late payment of Techcombank credit cards, you should also know about Techcombank’s credit card fee schedule.
- Card issuance fee: Standard card is 100,000 VND, gold card is 150,000 VND.
- Expired card renewal fee (applicable to old cards that expire in 5 months): Standard term 50,000 VND, gold class 100,000 VND.
- Quick card issuance fee: 200,000 VND card
- Annual fee: Standard term 150,000 VND, gold class 200,000 VND.
- PIN code re-issuance fee: 30,000 VND/time
- Complaint investigation fee (if you make a wrong claim): 80,000 VND/time
- Cash withdrawal fee at ATM: Withdrawal at Techcombank is 2,000 VND/time, withdrawal at other banks is 9,900 VND/time, withdrawal at foreign banks is equal to 4% of the minimum withdrawn amount 50K.
- Other transaction fees at ATMs: Transactions at Techcombank are free, at other ATMs 10,000 VND/transaction.
- Foreign currency conversion fee by Techcombank credit card: Calculated at 2.89% of the transaction amount.
- The fee for reporting a lost card is 100,000 VND/time
- The fee for requesting a copy of the transaction is VND 80,000/invoice.
- The transaction processing fee will be calculated at 1.1% of the total transaction amount.
You can refer to the credit card fee schedule introduced above. To give a specific time of purchase and sale of invoices. You can actively calculate the amount of fine you need to pay to the bank.
The above article provides information about Techcombank credit card payment late fee. Everyone needs to pay attention to paying the debt to the bank. And most likely lower your credit score and put yourself in bad debt. Hope bankcuatoi has helped you have a solid knowledge when using credit cards.
Reference: Techcombank credit card interest rate calculation formula