Techcombank withdrawal fee is a fee the customer has to pay when making a withdrawal. This fee will be determined for each withdrawal method you use. To understand more about this fee schedule, let’s find out with Thongtinbank.com through the following article.
Table of Contents
What is Techcombank withdrawal fee?
Techcombank withdrawal fee is the amount the customer has to pay to the bank when using the withdrawal service. When you proceed to withdraw money from Techcombank bank account. The system will automatically deduct the amount of the fee corresponding to the amount withdrawn according to regulations.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
The purpose of this fee is to help the bank have a source of income to repair, maintain, pay salaries and operate its system. Currently, Techcombank also has a number of account package programs where money transfer is free.
Is there a fee for Techcombank to withdraw money?
Yes, when withdrawing money with Techcombank ATM card, the account holder will have to pay the withdrawal fee. Currently, there are many different withdrawal methods applied by Techcombank. And each way will have a different fee schedule.
If during the transaction process, your account does not have enough balance to deduct the withdrawal fee. At that time, the transaction will be canceled and cannot be withdrawn. Therefore, when withdrawing money, you need to calculate to ensure that the balance is enough to pay this withdrawal fee.
Latest Techcombank withdrawal fee schedule
Below is the latest Techcombank withdrawal fee schedule.
Techcombank withdrawal fee at the counter
You withdraw cash at a branch of Techcombank’s transaction office. Techcombank withdrawal fee schedule will be calculated as follows.
- Withdraw money at Techcombank branches in the same province or city where the account is opened: Free
- Withdrawal at Techcombank branches other than the province or city where the account is opened: 0.03% x withdrawal amount.
- Withdrawal from VND account to USD, EUR, AUD, GPB, JPY: 0.15% fee min 2 USD, maximum 500 USD.
Visa Techcombank withdrawal fee
With Visa Techcombank card, the withdrawal fee schedule will be as follows.
|card type||Withdrawal fee in the same system||Other bank withdrawal fees|
|Techcombank Visa Classic international payment card||1,000 VND/transaction|
|Techcombank Visa Gold international payment card|
|Techcombank Visa Priority international payment card||1,000 – 2,000 VND/transaction|
|Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum international payment card||2,000 VND/transaction|
|Techcombank domestic payment card [email protected] Priority||3,000 VND/transaction|
Techcombank ATM withdrawal fee is different from other banks
When using Techcombank ATM card to make transactions at other ATMs, there will be fees. This fee depends on the regulations of the bank that owns the ATM. But the fee will be 3,000 VND / withdrawal.
Techcombank ATM withdrawal fee
- Free: When making transactions at Techcombank ATMs, if the card is a card opened under a salary account package.
- Withdrawal fee 1,000 VND/transaction: If the card is not opened under any service gosid.
- Withdrawal fee 2,000 VND/transaction: If it is a regular ATM card.
Techcombank credit card cash withdrawal fee schedule
For Techcombank credit cards, you will have to pay more fees when you advance. In addition to the withdrawal fee, the withdrawal amount will be charged interest according to the card’s regulations. Details of Techcombank credit card withdrawal fees are as follows.
|card type||ATM withdrawal fee at Techcombank||Other ATM withdrawal fees|
|4% x withdrawal amount, minimum 100,000 VND.||4%, minimum 100,000 VND.|
|Techcombank DreamCard credit card||2% of withdrawal amount, min 50,000 VND.||4% minimum is 100,000 VND.|
Ways to withdraw money from Techcombank
Cash withdrawal at Techcombank branch
If you have a need to withdraw money in a large amount and withdraw in 1 time only. Please bring identification to Techcombank branch for withdrawal.
- Step 1: Go to the bank and inform the staff about the need to withdraw money.
- Step 2: Fill in your personal information, account, and the amount you want to withdraw on the paper and then return it.
- Step 3: The bank confirms the request and withdraws money according to the correct procedure.
- Step 4: Receive money, pay fees and transaction receipts.
Withdraw money with Techcombank card at ATM
When withdrawing money at ATMs with Techcombank cards, it is only applicable for fast withdrawals and small amounts. You can withdraw at ATM Techcombank or the trees of affiliated banks by following the steps below.
- Step 1: Go to the ATM, insert the card and select the language and enter the PIN.
- Step 2: Click on the Withdraw feature.
- Step 3: The given withdrawal limit will be displayed, if you want to withdraw a different amount, click Other number.
- Step 4: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the withdrawal.
- Step 5: Print the receipt and receive money from the ATM then press finish to get the card back.
Techcombank withdrawal fee stated above in the article. When transacting, everyone should pay attention to this fee so as not to affect the transaction. Hopefully, with what is shared above, it has helped you to transact safely and quickly.