Currently, there are many cases of forgetting bank account numbers. So the question posed here is How to check Agribank account number? how. Currently, Agribank supports customers to look up bank account numbers in many ways.
So how to look up Agribank account number? With today’s post. Please join us to learn about information on how to look up Agribank bank account numbers.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
What is Agribank’s bank account number?
Agribank bank account number is provided to you by the bank when opening an account. Each customer will be assigned a different account number by the bank. This is a sequence of identification numbers for each account holder. Customers when using their account numbers for transactions such as transferring money, receiving money, making payments, ..
In the process of using the account to trade. If you accidentally forget your account number, it will affect your transactions. So everyone needs to remember the account number to avoid affecting the transaction.
Where is Agribank account number recorded?
The account number is given to you by the bank when you go to the bank to get an ATM card. Or usually displayed at Agribank’s e-banking application. People can easily see the account number displayed at:
- In the envelope containing the bank card given to you when you come to pick up your ATM card.
- At the printed slip arrives at the ATM system.
- At Agribank’s e-banking application.
- SMS Banking service message of Agribank.
Agribank account number with multiple numbers
The range of Agribank bank account numbers is usually displayed as 13 numbers. There are many customers who often confuse card number and account number. Customers need to keep this in mind during the transaction.
- Account number has 13 numbers and stored in the system of Agribank.
- Agribank’s ATM card number is 16 numbers embossed by the bank right on the customer’s ATM card.
How to check Agribank bank account number
If in the process, the customer uses the account number to transact. But unfortunately can’t remember your bank account number, what to do. Here we will show you how to quickly look up your bank account number.
How to check Agribank bank account number at the counter
For customers near branches and transaction counters of Agribank. People can go directly to the bank to check your bank account number. When you go, please bring your ID/CCCD so you can conduct the inspection.
Go to the bank and meet the bank counselor. Then notify and suggest to the staff that you want to look up your bank account number. Everyone needs to provide ID/CCCD to the bank staff to confirm you are the account holder.
Once you have successfully verified you are the account owner. Bank staff will conduct information about your account number on the system. After that, the customer will be informed of the most detailed information.
Instructions to look up Agribank account numbers at ATMs
If your bank’s branch is too crowded and you don’t want to wait. People can go to the nearest ATM to your location to do a lookup. When going, prepare your ATM card and follow these instructions:
- Step 1: At the ATM, the customer inserts the ATM card into the tree in the direction of the arrow printed on the card.
- Step 2: Next, select the language (Vietnamese) and enter the PIN of the ATM card to enter the system.
- Step 3: At the customer screen, select “Account query“. Then the system will display the message do you want to print the invoice or not? Everyone choose yes.
Note: Your invoice will contain information related to your bank account. Such as account number, account balance, bank branch opening card, etc.
How to check Agribank bank account number on Internet Banking
If you are using Internet Banking service of Agribank. People can conduct the search right on a computer or phone connected to the Internet. To conduct a lookup of account numbers on Internet Banking. Please follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Proceed to access the homepage of Agribank here.
- Step 2: Then log in with the previously registered account number and password.
- Step 3: At the interface that is currently logged in, people proceed to search and select the “account information” » “Account Inquiry“.
- Step 4: At the interface of the account inquiry section, information about your bank account number will be displayed.
How to check Agribank bank account number by phone
Look up Agribank bank account number by phone using E-Mobile Banking application. This is an extremely easy way for those who are using this application. To conduct a reference search immediately follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Open the E-Mobile Banking application and then log in to your account.
- Step 2: At the interface of the application, people can choose the “Card service“.
- Step 3: In the card service section, select the “Account Inquiry“. Then information about your account balance and bank account number will be displayed.
Look up Agribank account number via SMS
Currently, Agribank also provides and supports the bank’s SMS Banking service. If everyone is worth using this service, there will be no need to go through many steps. To be able to review your Agibank account number, please go to the message that the bank has sent to you to look up the account number again.
What if everyone accidentally deleted all the messages? Don’t worry the bank with customer support can conduct a lookup of your account information with just 1 message. To look up the bank account number again, people compose an SMS with the following syntax:
VBA SD send 8149.
Everyone should note, when sending a successful message, the system will respond to your message. An SMS message is sent to your registered phone number. The returned information will contain your account number and account balance.
How to check Agribank bank account number via 24/7 call center
The last way that we want to introduce to you is to call the bank switchboard directly to check. For this method, customers need to call Agribank’s switchboard at: 1900 55 88 18.
When you call the switchboard and ask to check information related to your bank account. People need to provide some of the following information:
- First and last name.
- ID/CCCD number.
- Card number.
- Current balance (If remember).
- Most recent transaction.
When the customer has provided the above information. The bank will conduct a lookup of your bank account number on the system. Then will respond and answer questions for customers.
This article will guide you way check Agribank bank account number. Remembering your Agribank account number makes it easier for people to conduct transactions. Thank you for reading the article of ruttienthetindungonline.com.