If you suspect that your bank card is being hacked or leaked, the fastest way to handle it is to block the card immediately. This article, nganhangonline will guide you How to lock Agribank card online on the app fastest phone in 2022. Check out the steps below to lock your Agribank ATM card safely!
Table of Contents
How to lock Agribank card online on mobile app
How to lock Agribank card on E-mobile Banking app
If you have registered for E-mobile Banking service before, you can use this method to quickly lock your ATM card at home. All you need is a smartphone with internet.
Instructions on how to lock Agribank card on E-mobile Banking app as follows:
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
- Step 1: Download the Agribank E-mobile Banking app > Log in to your previously registered bank account.
- Step 2: At the main interface of the application, select “Card service”.
- Step 3: In the card service section, select “Query card information” > select the card type and Agribank ATM card number you want to block.
- Step 4: In the tag section, select “Enable card lock” > Confirm the steps to receive a notification from the card lock completion system.
How to block Agribank card via Internet Banking
Locking ATM cards of Agribank banking can be done on both phones or computers. The steps to lock ATM card using Internet Banking on the website are as follows:
- Step 1: Access the bank’s main website https://ibank.agribank.com.vn/ > Log in to your Agribank bank account as usual > Verify your account with the OTP code sent to your phone.
- Step 2: Choose “Utilities” > choose “Additional utility” > Continue to select item “Lock card”.
- Step 3: In the card list, select the card type and card number you want to block > Confirm and wait for the notification that Agribank ATM card lock is successful.
How to lock Agribank card via switchboard
Another way to lock the card on the phone is that customers can call the Agribank hotline number 1900 558 818 to ask staff for support. The steps to lock the card via the switchboard are as follows:
- Step 1: Call the hotline number > Meet the call center consultant > Request support to lock the card.
- Step 2: Provide information including: ID card/CCCD, account number, card number for staff to confirm.
- Step 3: Wait for the staff to lock the ATM card > The system will notify you to lock the card successfully.
How to block Agribank card through bank counters
In addition to the above 3 ways to lock Agribank ATM card at home, you can still go to the nearest bank counter to request a card lock. Instructions on how to block Agribank card via bank as follows:
- Step 1: Go to your local Agribank transaction counter > Draw and wait for your turn to assist.
- Step 2: Present the need to lock ATM card > Provide ID/CCCD, account number, card number,…. staff to confirm the information.
- Step 3: After the staff checks and compares the matching information, the card will be locked to help customers protect their accounts safely.
Note, when locking your ATM card at the counter, you should check how the bank’s working time is. Normally, Agribank will work from Monday to Friday during office hours. Everyone can go during that time.
back to menu
When should Agribank bank card be locked?
In the process of using, there are many situations that force customers to lock Agribank bank cards. Some cases we should block the card as:
- Lost, lost or dropped ATM cards need to be locked to ensure safe information.
- If you notice that your account has signs and unusual transactions, you also need to block your card because bad guys may be trying to steal your card information.
- Temporarily, customers no longer need to use Agribank ATM cards, so they want to temporarily lock the card to limit unnecessary service fees.
Besides the reasons why we have to lock ATM cards voluntarily, there are still mandatory reasons why ATM cards are locked such as:
- Cards that are entered incorrectly with the PIN code more than 3 times, the bank will temporarily lock it for information security.
- The card is defective, bent, or physically damaged, resulting in the ATM being unable to read the data.
- Cards suspected of having illegal transactions are also automatically blocked by the bank.
- Cards that are overdue, the bank automatically locks the card, asking customers to renew the card usage time.
- If the bank ATM card is inactive for a long period of time (within 1 year), the bank may automatically block the card temporarily.
- Withdrawing money at ATMs that are not affiliated with the bank will cause your ATM card to be automatically locked without understanding the reason.
back to menu
Frequently asked questions about Agribank card lock
Is there a fee to lock Agribank card?
Is there a fee to lock Agribank card? is the question most people ask. Locking Agribank ATM card is a quick and effective solution if the card has a problem. Currently, card locking is supported by Agribank for free for all its customers. The purpose of the bank wants to ensure the safety of customers’ accounts.
However, if you lock the card by calling the switchboard phone number, you will still be charged telecommunications service fees. Particularly in case the card is lost or lost, then the card is locked, forcing the customer to re-do the card. As such, you will incur additional costs for making a new card.
Locking Agribank card, will the account be locked?
People often confuse card lock and account lock. Answering the above question, if you lock your Agribank card, you can still use your account normally. But if on the contrary, if the Agribank account is locked, the ATM card will be blocked at the same time.
Can Agribank ATM card lock withdraw and transfer money?
As explained above, Agribank ATM card lock and bank account lock are different. Therefore, if you lock your ATM card, you can still make withdrawals and transfers as usual. However, customers will not be able to make such transactions by ATM.
|Lock ATM card Agribank||Lock Agribank account|
How to withdraw money when locking Agribank ATM card
If you have finished locking your Agribank ATM card, but you want to transfer and withdraw money, you can do one of the following two ways:
- You come directly at the bank branch, just show your ID/CCCD to confirm the account information for withdrawing and transferring money.
- Withdraw and transfer money without a card using the Agribank E-mobile banking application.
Can Agribank card lock be reopened?
If the customer needs to use the ATM card again, they can go to the bank to check the card’s status. In case the card is normal, there is no problem, the staff will proceed to unlock the card again for you to continue using. In case the card is lost and locked, you will be asked by the staff to make a new card with the old account number.
Note, card opening only applies to the case of temporary card locking. If you previously requested to lock your card permanently, your Agribank card will not be reopened. Instead, you must apply for a new card from scratch.
How to unlock Agribank card
How to unlock Agribank ATM card? This is a question asked by many card users. Currently, Vietnam Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Agribank still does not have an online card unlocking feature. Therefore, when you want to use your ATM card again, you can refer to how to unlock Agribank card as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the nearest Agribank branch > Present the request to the employee to reopen the locked card.
- Step 2: Provide ID/CCCD, account number, old card number for staff to check the owner’s information.
- Step 3: After that, the Agribank staff asks the cardholder to fill in the card unlocking information in the declaration and sign the signature as the original card.
- Step 4: Wait for a few minutes, the staff will proceed to unlock the card for you > Finish unlocking the card and you can use it normally.
back to menu
Note when locking Agribank bank card
Card locking is one of the common operations when using cards. Some notes that Nganhangonline provides for everyone to refer to are as follows:
- You should be the person who directly manipulates the card lock to ensure that all information and data is absolutely secure.
- If the bank reports an error, please exit immediately and wait for a period of time to re-enter to avoid the card automatically locking.
- When locking the card, it is necessary to double check that all card information will be properly locked, to avoid the situation of mistakenly locking the ATM card, it will take time to reopen the card.
- In the event that your card is locked due to the loss of your Agribank ATM card, you should arrange a time to go to the bank to renew a new card to facilitate future transactions.
- Currently, there are two ways to lock the card: temporary lock and permanent lock. Temporary card locking can be done at any time. Particularly for permanently locking the card for credit cards, customers must pay all debts to be permanently locked.
- When successfully locking the card, it also means that the card use features at ATMs are disabled. People only have to make transactions on internet banking or at the bank.
- If the card you block has an extra card for the family, then when you lock the main card, the extra cards are also locked.
- Absolutely do not provide PIN code, account information to anyone to avoid revealing information leading to automatic card locking.
So, above are the How to lock Agribank card online on the app that Nganhangonline provides to readers. If there is a problem with the card, everyone should proceed to lock the card quickly to protect their assets. Hope the above information has helped answer some of your questions. Good luck with your ATM card locking operation!
Recommended for you