Customers who have an account at TPBank unfortunately forgot TPBank account number it can still be fixed by searching again. If before, getting the account number back was difficult and cumbersome. Now, thanks to eBanking service TPBank, everything has become simpler than ever. Bankcuatoi.com will guide you How to look up TPBank account number? through the e-banking service.
Table of Contents
What is EBank TPBank?
Ebank TPBank is a smart electronic banking service issued by Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TPBank). Customers who want to use eBank TPBank must register with Tien Phong bank. And then the service can be used using a computer or smartphone with an internet connection.
Some ways to register for eBank TPBank
- Via Internet Banking TPBank: Use the service on a computer with internet connection.
- Via TPBank mobile banking application: Download and install the application on your mobile phone. Search and download TPB Mobile app. Or you can also access it directly through the default browser on the smartphone.
- Before you can use eBank, you must register with TPBank to receive an account and password to log in to the service. Currently, there are 2 ways to register for ebank TPBank:
- Register directly at TPBank transaction counter: You can go to any TPBank branch/transaction counter. It does not have to be the branch where you have registered to open an account. The staff will then give you a registration form to use the service. You fill in all the required information. And return it to the bank. So it’s done. Staff will provide you with a service account and password. And guide you how to activate the ebanking service.
- Register online at home: If you don’t want to move, you can register online at home. Through the official online website of TPBank. You need to fill in all the required information. And follow the system instructions exactly.
How to look up TPBank account number with eBank
Look up TPBank account number through the eBank utility to help customers save time. No need to go to the bank or ATM and still know your account number. The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Log in to the eBanking service according to the provided account and password. In which the account is the customer code (CIF code) granted by TPBank to the customer corresponding to the customer’s ID/Passport when registering to open an account. The password is also provided by the bank. But you will have to change your password the first time to activate the service. Only then can further transactions be made.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Step 2: After successfully accessing the service, you can start looking up account information. Immediately after logging in. You click on the “Account“. The account information will appear and you select the part to check according to your needs. All information about account name, account number, current balance is displayed in detail. You can easily check and manage your account money.
You can also review your transaction history. Or look up transactions for a certain period of time. By tapping on the “Advanced Search” feature.
Through TPBank’s e-banking service, you can also find out information about savings services, payment services, credit services, etc. Other popular features such as money transfer, payment, phone top-up, etc. enough.
Other ways to check TPBank account numbers
In addition to these How to look up TPBank account number online with the above e-banking facilities. If you do not subscribe to these services, you can check in the following ways.
Method 1: Look up account number via ATM
- Step 1: Take your card to any ATM near where you live.
- Step 2: Put the card in the language selector tree and enter a 4-digit PIN code.
- Step 3: Once successfully logged in, select the account function > Account inquiries.
- Step 4: The system asks the customer if he wants to print an invoice. Click yes to receive the invoice.
- Step 5: The ATM will pay you the bill and click end of the transaction. In the invoice, there will be TPBank account number and balance, name of cardholder. Please keep it in case you continue to forget your account number.
Method 2: Retrieve TPBank ATM card account number via SMS
This way requires customers to register for TPBank SMS Banking utility. This service will automatically notify the change of account number on the registered phone number. You just need to open the message of TPBank and you will see it. The sequence of 11 numbers will be TPBank’s bank account number.
Method 3: Check by going to TPBank
If the above methods do not work, we can’t do it. Then bring your ID to TPBank to ask the teller to help you look it up. Here they will ask you to provide the original ID/CCCD document to search for account information. Then the account number will be recorded on paper.
Method 4: Look up TPBank account number via call center
TPBank’s customer care call center always supports customers when needed. If you do not remember any information related to your bank account. You can call the operator and ask for support. TPBank’s switchboard number is: 1900 63 63 81/1900 58 58 85 / 02437683683 24/7 support.
You proceed to call the bank’s switchboard number and ask for assistance in looking up TPBank’s bank account number. Then you need to provide some information to confirm you are the owner of the account. Once the correct confirmation has been made, the bank staff will proceed to assist you in looking up the account number information.
The forgetting of TPBank account many people have, this happens often. But then we need to know How to look up TPBank account number? for use without affecting the work. So if you have any questions, please contact the consultant for the fastest response.
Suggestions see more: