Way register for SMS Banking MB Bank is the most searched by customers using the bank’s services in recent times. With this service, customers can easily manage their bank accounts. This is probably one of the services that customers should not ignore when registering for a MB Bank account.
With the benefits that this application brings to customers during use. Support you can receive notifications about balance fluctuations on your account quickly. After each successful transaction, this service will send a notification to the registered phone number. Details of the transaction that has just taken place on your account. So how to register? Find out with us below.
Table of Contents
What is MB Bank SMS Banking service?
SMS Banking service is one of the convenient services of MBBank to deliver goods. With this service has brought to customers a lot of different utilities. Therefore, this service is trusted and used by many customers. With this service, customers will receive notifications about their transaction information on the bank’s system.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
With many other functions put into use by the bank on this service. You can quickly look up your bank account information. No need to go directly to the bank’s transaction counter like the old way of communication anymore.
What is the function of MB Bank SMS Banking service?
In addition to receiving notifications about fluctuations in your bank account balance. SMS Banking service of MB Bank also has many other functions. For specific information, please continue to refer to the following:
- Customers can query information about foreign currency rates and interest rates of MBBank.
- Check bank account balance information without going to MBBank.
- Look up recent transaction history information.
- Look up the location of the MBBank ATM.
- Find the location of the nearest MBBank transaction office.
- Top up phone cards for relatives or family with MB Bank SMS Banking service.
- Query the interest rate of payment deposit.
- Query savings deposit interest rates.
Conditions for registering for SMS Banking service MB Bank
To be able to register for SMS Banking service of MBBank. You must meet all of the following requirements:
- Registered customers need to have a payment account opened at MBBank.
- Application form for opening a payment deposit account (if the customer does not have a current account at MB).
- Use your personal phone number to be able to use the service.
- There is full responsibility for your own conduct.
How to register for SMS Banking MB Bank in detail
Here we will guide you how to register for SMS Banking service of MBBank. We invite you to join us for the following guidelines.
Register for SMS Bank MB Bank at transaction counters
Registering for SMS Banking service at the bank’s transaction counter is the communication method chosen by many customers. To be able to register for the service, everyone should prepare identification documents such as ID card/CCCD or Passport. After that, go directly to MB Bank’s branches and transaction counters to proceed with service registration procedures.
Upon arrival, people meet the bank staff and ask to register for the bank’s SMS Banking service. After that, the bank staff will issue you a service registration information slip. This slip is printed according to the form available at MBBank. You proceed to fill out the information on that form. Then return it to the bank staff including your identification to confirm your information.
When the bank staff has verified that the information you provide is correct. The bank will support you to register for SMS Banking service on the bank’s system.
How to register for SMS Banking MB by phone
For customers who are using Mobile Banking service of MBBank. And if you want to register for more SMS Banking service, you can follow the following instructions:
- Step 1: Proceed to login your account should MB Bank application on your phone.
- Step 2: At the interface of the application, proceed to select the “Utilities“. In the bottom right corner of you.
- Step 3:In the Utilities section, please find and select the “Register for balance fluctuations“. And continue to choose “Register for SMS Banking service“.
- Step 4: At the service registration section, people often choose “New registration for SMS Banking“. And proceed to enter the phone number the customer wants to receive notifications and select continue.
- Step 5: Confirm with the OTP code sent to your service registration phone number.
How to register for SMS Banking MBBank online
If you do not use MBBank application on your phone. Then people can refer to the service registration instructions on the bank’s website as follows:
- Step 1: You proceed to access the registration website of MBBank here.
- Step 2: Then you will proceed to fill in the available information displayed at the service registration section. Like: Full name, Email, Phone number and select and continue.
- Step 3: At the next interface, you will proceed to fill in some more information such as: ID number, date of issue, place of issue, marital status, date of birth, permanent address, current residence.
- Step 4: After filling in all the information, please pay attention to the section below and select the box SMS Banking. Then choose continue to be able to complete the service registration.
Is there a fee to register for SMS Bank MB Bank service?
Many customers have wondered if there is a fee to register for SMS Banking service. With this question we will answer everyone as follows. Currently, MBBank supports customers to register for SMS Banking service completely free of charge. But the monthly maintenance cost of this service is 12,000 VND / 1 month excluding VAT.
The syntax to use SMS Banking service MB Bank
When registering and using SMS Banking service, do you know how to use this service? If not, below we will guide you some syntax to use SMS Banking service of MB Bank. We invite you to take a look at the table below for details:
|ATM card lock||MB KHOATHE SOCMND to send 8162|
|Unlock ATM card||MBMOKHOATHE (ID number) to send 8162|
|Enable Internet spending||MB MOINTERNET ( ID number) to send 8162|
|Lock Internet spending feature||MB DONGINTERNET ( ID number) to send 8162|
|Activate ATM card||MB KH MADICHVU to send 8162|
|Statement of 5 transactions||MB SAOKE ( ID number) to send 8162|
Note when registering and using SMS Banking MB
When registering and using SMS Banking service, people need to pay attention to a few things as follows:
- If during the service registration process, you have entered incorrect information such as account number or phone number. People can proceed to contact the bank switchboard for support.
- This service is linked to almost every popular sim today. Thus, customers can proceed with the registration process and do not have to worry.
- Once registered for the bank’s SMS Banking service, people should not click on strange links. To avoid the worst-case scenario.
The above article gives you information on how register for SMS Banking MB Bank on the phone the most detailed. Learn some syntax to use SMS Banking service of MB Bank. Hope the above information will help you. Thanks for referring to mothemoi.com’s article.