Currently, there are many customers using Sacombank’s payment account service. And want to find out information about the bank’s account balance fluctuations notification service. But don’t know how register for SMS Banking Sacombank how. With this service when registering and using will bring a lot of different benefits. What is this app? How to register? Find out with us below.
Table of Contents
What is Sacombank SMS Banking service?
SMS Banking Sacombank is an online banking service used by Sacombank to deliver goods to customers. With this service, users when conducting certain transactions. SMS Banking will send a notification about the phone number registered for the service. This service helps customers capture information about balance fluctuations on their accounts.
From there, you can easily manage your bank account. Each banking transaction will send an SMS notification about the phone number registered for the bank’s service. This service is provided for almost all telecommunications sim cards in Vietnam, so customers can register and use it easily.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Benefits of using SMS Banking service Sacombank
In addition to the widget of notifications about your bank account balance fluctuations. This service also has many other interesting functions. Here are the features of Sacombank SMS Banking service:
- Notify about fluctuations in your bank account balance 24/24.
- Activate, lock/unlock your card, and create and change your card’s PIN.
- Look up the transaction history of the last 5 transactions.
- Secure customer information securely.
- Inform you about the latest products and services of Sacomban bank.
- Pay bills for electricity, water, etc.
Conditions for registering for SMS Banking service Sacombank
And to register for SMS Banking service of Sacombank. Everyone needs to fully meet the conditions of Sacombank as prescribed as follows:
- Have a current account opened at Sacombank.
- Use your personal mobile number to receive notifications.
- Have an identification document such as ID/CCCD or Passport.
- SMS Banking service registration form according to the bank’s form.
- Have full responsibility and civil behavior of their own.
Instructions on how to register for SMS Banking Sacombank
After fully meeting the conditions prescribed by Sacombank. Here we will guide everyone how to register for SMS Bnaking service of Sacombank. Invite everyone to refer to the 2 ways below.
Register for SMS Banking Sacombank at transaction counters
The first way that we would like to introduce to you is. How to register for the service at branches, transaction counters of Sacombank. Step To register for SMS Banking service at transaction counters, you can refer to the registration process below:
- Step 1: Everyone, please prepare identification documents such as ID card/CCCD then go to the nearest branch, transaction counter of the nearest bank to do so.
- Step 2: Then meet your bank’s counselor and ask to sign up for SMS Banking service.
- Step 3: Next, the bank staff agrees to everyone’s request and issues you a service registration form according to the bank’s form.
- Step 4: You proceed to fill out the information on that form. Then hand it back to the banker including your identification.
- Step 5: At this time, the bank will confirm the information you have provided earlier. If you have fulfilled the conditions and the information provided is also correct. The bank will support you to register for SMS Banking service.
Register for SMS Banking Sacombank by phone
The next way that we want to introduce to you is to register via phone. This way will be suitable for those who are using Sacombank Pay application service. And want to register more SMS Banking service of the bank. To proceed, you just need to follow the steps below:
Step 1: You proceed to log in to Sacombank Pay application on your phone.
Step 2: At the interface of the application, please select the icon “I“. On the top corner of the screen.
Step 3: In the account management section, select the “Information settings” » “Notification settings“.
Step 4: Then in the payment account section, please tick the “SMS“. Then agree to the bank’s terms and conditions.
Step 5: Proceed to confirm the phone number of everyone’s message notifications.
Step 6: Finally, please enter the mPass code to confirm the registration information. The system will display a message that you have successfully registered.
Sacombank SMS Banking Service Fee Schedule
Currently, Sacombank supports customers to register for the bank’s SMS Banking service for free. Sacombank always wants customers to have the best experience when using the bank’s services. But you will need to pay the maintenance fee of this service every month. Service fee of SMS Banking Sacombank is 10,000VND/ 1 month/ 1 account. And the usage fee when sending messages is 1,500 VND / 1 message submitted successfully.
Syntax of using SMS Banking service Sacombank
When registering and using the bank’s SMS Banking service. If you do not know the syntax to use this service. Customers have overlooked many of the good features of the service. Here we will guide you the syntax of using SMS Banking service of Sacombank:
|Service||Syntax to send 8149|
|Activate the card||THE_KICHHOAT_Last digit of the card number|
|To lock the card||THE_DEPARTMENT_Last 4 digits of the card number|
|To unlock the card||THE_MOKHOA_Last 4 digits of the card number|
|Create and change ATM card PIN||THE_CAPPIN_4 last digit of card number|
|Open the Eco feature||THE MO_ECOM|
|Turn off the Ecom . feature||THE TAT_ECOM|
This article will guide you on how register for SMS Banking Sacombank on the phone. Let’s learn about the syntax of using SMS Banking service like. With the above information, we hope to help everyone. If you have any questions, please leave feedback for free support and answer from bankcuatoi.com.