Currently, there are many customers using Agribank’s electronic banking services. But don’t know how to transfer money from Agribank to Vietinbank by your phone. To be able to guide and answer that question for everyone, please refer to the article below.
Agribank is one of the big banks in our country. This bank is used by many customers because of its convenient services and benefits for customers to use. The bank’s money transfer service is also very diverse such as, transferring money on the phone, at the counter, through the bank’s ATM.
Table of Contents
Can I transfer money from Agribank to Vietinbank?
Many customers have wondered and asked if Agribank can transfer money to Vietinbank? At present, the major banks have all been linked together. This makes the process of using the service easier for customers.
And in that, Agribank is also associated with Vietinbank. So the customers are using the services of these two banks. You can transfer money to each other and you can make transactions at that bank’s ATM.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Instructions on how to transfer money from Agribank to Vietinbank
Vietinbank: Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade of Vietnam.
If you still do not know how to transfer money from Agribank to Vietinbank. Here we will guide you on the simplest ways to transfer money from Hafg Agribank. Specifically, we invite you to consult with us below.
Transfer money at Agribank’s transaction counters
This is the simplest way that anyone can do without any conditions. Even people who send money do not need to have a bank account to still be able to transfer money.
Just bring your ID card and cash to the Agribank transaction counter for money transfer procedures.
- Step 1: You go to the bank, show your ID card. Tell the staff about the transfer request.
- Step 2: The staff will give you 1 money transfer slip according to the form issued by Agribank.
- Step 3: You fill out the form completely. There will be a sample sheet for your reference. Or do not understand where to ask the staff immediately for guidance.
- Step 4: Return the form to the staff to check if the information is complete.
- Step 5: Pay the money to be transferred and the money transfer fee according to the bank’s regulations.
- Step 6: Sign the remittance receipt. You will keep 1 copy and Agribank will keep 1 copy.
How to transfer money from Agribank to Vietinbank by phone
There are two ways to transfer money via mobile phone. That is using Agribank Mobile Banking application or Agribank Internet Banking service. Depending on which service you have previously registered with Agribank, choose that service to transfer. Basically the operations on the two services are similar.
- Step 1: You open Agribank Mobile Banking application on your phone. Or access Internet Banking Agribank.
- Step 2: Log in to the app by entering your login name and password.
- Step 3: On the main interface, you choose Quick money transfer outside of Agribank.
- Step 4: Enter the information that the system requires: Select the bank that opens the card for the beneficiary, which is Vietinbank. Enter the beneficiary’s account number, the amount to be transferred, and the money transfer text unsigned.
- Step 5: The system displays more information about the beneficiary’s name along with the information of the money transfer. You check again, if it is correct, click Confirm.
- Step 6: Receive OTP code sent to mobile phone. Enter the correct OTP code and press Confirm.
Thus, the transfer by phone has been completed. The screen will display a successful transfer message.
Transfer money to Vietinbank by Agribank ATM
Agribank currently does not support cardless withdrawal service. So if you want to withdraw money through an atm machine, you have to make an atm card linked to your account first.
- Step 1: First, bring your Agribank atm card to the nearest atm machine (It can be an atm of Agribank or an atm of a linked bank).
- Step 2: Next, insert your card into the card reader slot of the atm machine. Slide the card in the direction of the arrow. Wait a moment for the machine to accept the card.
- Step 3: Select the display language of the atm: Vietnamese, English or whatever language you are fluent in.
- Step 4: Next, enter the password for your Agribank atm card with 6 numbers.
- Step 5: In the features displayed on the screen, click to select the money transfer feature.
- Step 6: Enter the recipient’s account number, select the receiving bank as Vietinbank/ Vietcombank.
- Step 7: Enter the amount to be transferred.
- Step 8: Finally, the atm screen will display the transaction information again. Check again to see if it is correct. If there is no change, press Enter to complete the transfer.
Fee for transferring money from Agribank to Vietinbank
Many customers have asked us how much is the fee for transferring money from Agribank to another bank. With this question we will answer you as follows:
- Fee for transferring money via E – Mobile Banking service: Free.
- Money transfer fee at ATM: Free:
Fees for money transfer at branches and counters of the bank are as follows:
|Transfer to another system in the same province, city with the amount < 500 million VND||0.01%- 0.03%||15,000 VND|
|Particularly, branches in inner districts of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City||0.01%||15,000 VND||1 million VND|
|Transfer to another system in the same province or city with an amount > 500 million VND||0.03%- 0.05%||15,000 VND||1 million VND|
|Particularly, branches in the inner districts of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City||0.03%||15,000 VND||1 million VND|
|Transfer money to other systems, other provinces, cities||0.05%- 0.08%||20,000 VND||3,000,000VND|
Note when transferring money from Agribank to Vietinbank
When performing money transfer transactions at Agribank. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you choose to transfer money at a bank, you need to fill in all the information printed on the money transfer slip. The more accurate the information, the more money transferred to the right person. If you enter incorrect information, the money transferred may be lost. At the end of the transaction, you keep the money transfer receipt as proof of comparison in case of need.
- If you transfer money by phone (using Internet Banking / Mobile Banking), you need to register to use this service with your bank first to get your login name and password. When choosing fast money transfer, the beneficiary account will receive the money immediately. But if you choose to transfer money from a different bank, the new money can be sent to the beneficiary’s account the next day.
- If you transfer money through an atm, you need to pay special attention when entering the card password. Should cover your hands to avoid revealing the password. Receipts can be printed after the transaction closes.
With any way transfer money from Agribank to Vietinbank are all safe. The two banks have a close connection with each other, so the time to receive money is also quite fast. You can apply the methods above, in case you have an error of not receiving money, please refer to the following articles.