Money Transfer is a feature that helps customers send money from one account to another. Any bank has this function, not just Sacombank. However, for some new users, there will certainly be many questions. In which the problem transfer money from Sacombank to another bank? Because when you want to transfer money to a bank other than Sacombank. If the two banks are not linked, the transaction will not be possible. So in order not to affect the transaction, please refer to the following article.
Thongtinbank.com will share banking information Which bank can Sacombank transfer money to?? Readers, please take a look at the memo so that when transferring money, you no longer have to wonder.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Table of Contents
Sacombank was established and put into operation in 1991. After many years of development, now the bank has become one of the biggest names in the Vietnamese market.
Sacombank provides many convenient products for customers. Some services can be mentioned such as: Loans, joint ventures, payment services, international payments, money receipt, money transfer…
The bank has received a lot of trust from users over the years. And continues to assert itself when it is jointly developed by many partner banks. Therefore, when opening an account at Sacombank, customers will receive many new utilities.
Which bank can Sacombank transfer money to?
A lot of people who have used it enough will wonder about this problem. Which banks can Sacombank transfer money to? With a long operation time, Sacombank has associated with 43 banks operating in Vietnam. Customers can receive money and transfer money between these banks with Sacombank normally.
Specific list of names Sacombank can transfer money Go.
- Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank).
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam (BIDV).
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (VCB).
- Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Techcombank).
- Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MBBank).
- Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB).
- Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank).
- Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank).
- DongA Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DongABank).
- Ho Chi Minh City Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HDBank).
- Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB).
- Shinhan Bank Vietnam Limited (ShinhanVN).
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB).
- Saigon Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB).
- Saigon Industrial and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Saigonbank).
- Petrolimex Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PG Bank).
- Global Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank (GP Bank).
- Vietnam Public Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PVcomBank).
- Kien Long Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Kienlongbank).
- Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TPBank).
- An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ABBank).
- Viet Capital Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Vietcapital Bank).
- Lien Viet Post Commercial Joint Stock Bank (LienVietPostBank).
- Maritime Bank of Vietnam (Maritime Bank).
- Bao Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BVB).
- Nam A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (NamABank).
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank).
- Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB).
- National Commercial Joint Stock Bank (NCB).
- Vietnam Thuong Tin Bank (VietBank).
- Ocean Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OceanBank).
- Bac A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BacABank).
- Vietnam Russia Joint Venture Bank.
- Hongleong Bank Vietnam Limited (HLBVN).
- Public Bank of Vietnam (PBVN).
- Indovina Bank Limited (IVB).
- Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank.
- Woori Bank Vietnam Ltd.
- Industrial Bank of Korea – Hanoi Branch (IBK – HN).
- Co-op Bank of Vietnam (Co-op Bank).
- CIMB Bank Vietnam Ltd.
How to transfer money from Sacombank to another bank
Above I have listed the names of banks to which Sacombank can transfer money. To give readers more complete knowledge. I will introduce the how to transfer money from Sacombank to another bank.
Transfer money from Sacombank to another bank using SacombankPay
SacombankPay is a Mobile Banking application issued by Sacombank. With this application you can transfer money quickly at home without going to the bank or ATM.
Step 1: Log in to Sacombank Pay app on your phone.
Step 2: In the main interface, click on the Money Transfer function. There will be 3 options here: transfer money to phone number, account number, card number, and QR money transfer. You choose the desired transaction method.
Step 3: Select the receiving bank, receiving account number, deposit amount and transaction content.
Step 4: Then the application will automatically display the name of the account holder receiving the money, check again if it is correct and click Next.
Step 5: Review the transaction information and click Confirm.
Step 6: Enter the required verification code to complete.
How to transfer money from Sacombank to another bank via ATM
The feature of transferring money through ATMs is also a utility that has been applied for a long time. If Sacombank bank account has money and can ATM. At this point, you just need to go to ATM locations of Sacombank or other banks.
Step 1: Insert the card into the tree in the direction of the arrow printed on the card
Step 2: Select language and enter PIN
Step 3: Select the transfer section
Step 4: Click on the name of the bank to transfer and enter the recipient’s account number.
Step 5: Enter the amount you want to send and confirm.
Step 6: The system displays bank information, recipient account number. If yes then confirm the transaction.
Transfer via Sacombank transaction office
In case the recipient does not have an account number or the above 2 ways cannot be used. Please go directly to Sacombank’s transaction office to complete the procedure to send the form to another bank.
When you go, bring your ID card and the amount you want to send along with the recipient’s information. If they do not have a bank account number, they need an ID number and the name of the receiving bank. At the counter you will be given detailed instructions on how to transfer from the staff.
Step 1: Please go to the nearest Sacombank bank branch. When going, you need to bring ID/CCCD and cash.
Step 2: At the transaction office, please ask for a money order and fill in the account number and bank branch of the recipient.
Step 3: When completed, return it to the staff and cash.
Step 4: Get a transaction receipt, please keep the receipt.
Fee for transferring money from Sacombank to another bank
When transferring money from Sacombank to another bank, the fee will be calculated as follows.
|Transfer at the transaction office|
|Transfer at ATM||3,300 VND|
|Transfer via Internet Banking|
|Transfer money via Sacombank Pay||Other bank Napas accounts: 2,500 VND.|
Transfer to Visa/Mastercard number: 6,000 VND.
Read here you already know Which bank can Sacombank transfer money to? not yet? Most of the banks operating in Vietnam are affiliated with Sacombank. So we can transfer money quickly.