Withdraw money from phone account How to switch to an ATM card when you have a large amount of money from a phone sim you don’t need. View posts by Banktop below to know how to quickly and flexibly transfer money from your phone account.
- What is correspondent banking? What does Correspondent Bank mean?
- Instructions for registering for a Sacombank card online to get it right away
- 1 USD Equals How Much Vietnam Dong? Convert US Dollar to VND?
- How to register for an HD Saison installment loan account with the lowest interest rate?
- Can I log in to Momo when I lose my phone number? Why?
When to withdraw money from phone account to ATM card?
With a large amount of money in the unused phone sim card, you can completely transfer it to a bank ATM card or an e-wallet to serve your work, make online shopping payments faster and more convenient.
The outstanding advantages when you withdraw money from your phone account to an ATM card can be mentioned as follows:
- When the bank ATM card no longer has money, the account from the phone sim is the fastest way you can transfer money to use.
- You can transact online, make payments anytime, anywhere with an internet connection.
- Utility when paying bills, services are fast and timely.
How to withdraw money from phone sim to bank card
The process to be able to withdraw money from a phone sim to a bank card, you need to go through an intermediary step of changing it into a scratch card, from a scratch card to cash and using that money to transfer to a bank ATM card. Here are specific instructions for you.
- Step 1: Search for websites that support money transfer services from reputable, safe, and reasonably discounted phone scratch cards. You can refer to reputable websites used by many customers such as: nganluong.vn, baokim, Ipay.vn.
- Step 2: Proceed to register an account on the system’s website, the account registration process is quite simple, you just need to provide the information and follow the instructions to complete the registration.
- Step 3: Once you have successfully logged in, go to the Redeem scratch card section and enter the required information including: Card code, Serial number, carrier and click Confirm to complete the request to convert to cash.
- Step 4: To withdraw money to your ATM account, go to the Withdrawal section and proceed to fill in the information about your bank account you want to withdraw.
- Step 5: Check all information and confirm to withdraw money to ATM card. Withdrawals will return to your bank account in 5 to 20 minutes.
How to withdraw money from phone account to e-wallet
How to withdraw money from phone account to Zalopay wallet
ZaloPay is one of the smart e-wallets integrated with many utilities, in which you can also withdraw money from your phone account to Zalopay wallet quickly. To do this, do the following:
- Step 1: Log in to the ZaloPay application and go to the Recharge section.
- Step 2: Enter the amount you need to top up your wallet from the phone scratch card source
- Step 3: Enter the Serial number of the phone scratch card as required and double-check all information before selecting Confirm top-up.
- Step 4: The transaction is successfully processed, after 5 minutes you can check whether the money has been in the wallet or not through the balance displayed on the wallet.
How to withdraw money from phone account to Ngan Luong wallet
To withdraw money from your phone account to Ngan Luong wallet, you need to register an account on the main website of Ngan Luong wallet. The registration process is also simple and we have also covered the instructions above.
Then, go to the section Redeem scratch cards and enter the required information including: Card code, Serial number, carrier and click Confirm to complete the request to convert to cash.
When the transaction is done successfully, the cash balance will be fully displayed in your Ngan Luong wallet.
How to withdraw money from phone account to Bao Kim wallet
To convert money from scratch cards to cash on Bao Kim wallet. You proceed to register an account on the main website of Baokim.vn
Then, you go to the Deposit section and select the method of top-up by scratch card, fill in the required information including: Scratch card number, Serial number and confirmation to make the conversion to cash.
From the money in Bao Kim wallet, you can make a withdrawal to your bank ATM card anytime you want.
How to withdraw money from phone account to Viettel sim
Withdrawing or transferring money from one phone sim to another is also supported by many carriers. You can freely transfer money to receive immediately via phone sim account for Viettel network:
- Step 1: Enter the syntax MK to send 136 to get the money transfer password.
- Step 2: Syntax to make money transfer: *136*password*receiving phone number*amount#
With a transfer amount of less than 20,000 VND, there will be a fee of 2,000 VND/1 transfer.
With the amount transferred from 20,000 – 50,000 VND, there will be a fee of 15% / amount transferred.
How to withdraw money from your phone account by selling scratch cards
With ordinary phone sim cards, you cannot transfer money from your phone account to a scratch card, and the network operators have not integrated this feature. However, if you register for a multi-function sim, you can make a money transfer through the form above.
Once you have a multi-function sim card, to transfer money from your phone account to a scratch card, you just need to text with the syntax:
VBAN Product code phone number password send to 8049
- VBAN: Is the service name at the switchboard,
- Product code: Is the code of the card that you want to buy.
- Phone number: Is the phone number you need to get the card code.
- Password: Provided by the system when you perform sim switching.
Is there a fee to withdraw money from a phone account?
When transferring money from a phone account to an ATM bank card, it will usually go through an intermediary stage, which is converting the scratch card code to cash. With this method, customers will pay a fee or discount when making the conversion. The amount of the conversion fee will also be deducted directly from the card amount that the customer converts.
In addition, with the form of money transfer from one phone sim to another phone sim will also be charged as we mentioned above.
How long does it take to withdraw money from phone sim card to ATM card, e-wallet?
Withdraw money from phone sim card to ATM card, e-wallet within a few minutes or at the latest 20 -30 minutes you can receive money to your bank account.
Thus, the above article Banktop has detailed instructions to help you about how to withdraw money from phone account about bank accounts, e-wallets. Hopefully this will be useful and detailed information for readers to apply when interested in this form of conversion. Wishing you success.
The article was edited by: Banktop.vn
new bank bank banking all banks all bank all in bank all about the banks bank of new bank new bank of banks bank and banking the new bank banking for all all about bank new to bank latest bank i bank new bank of all banks the bank of all banks bank of the banks to do bank bank of all new bank new bank do all banks all of the banks the bank of new new bank bank banks have www all bank bank all bank all new bank all all bank