Vietcombank ATM card is the most widely used card today. But for customers who are new to ATM card service. Still don’t know How to withdraw money from Vietcombank ATM how.
As you can see, Vietcombank is a big bank. Therefore, the services related to ATM cards of this bank are being noticed by many customers. Therefore, with today’s article, we will show you how to withdraw money at Vietcombank’s ATM.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
What is Vietcombank ATM card?
Vietcombank ATM card is a kind of payment instrument instead of cash and is connected to a bank account. This is a card that meets ISO 7810 standard, applied with many convenient features for customers to use.
When using Vietcombank ATM card, people can make payment, transfer money and withdraw money. ATM cards are transacted at all payment places and transactions with ATM cards.
What types of Vietcombank ATM cards are there?
Vietcombank currently has many different types of ATM cards. To meet the needs of each customer. And hereafter, we will classify Vietcombank’s ATM cards as follows;
- Vietcombank ATM card prepaid: For this type of card, customers use by top-up. After that, you can conduct transactions on ATM cards. Use to give gifts to friends and relatives.
- Vietcombank ATM card debit: This is one of the cards most used by customers. When customers use this ATM card, they can conduct transactions such as withdrawing money, transferring money, paying bills, etc.
- Vietcombank Credit Card: With this ATM card, customers can proceed to spend first and then pay later. When applying for an ATM card, the bank will give you a limit and be interest-free within 45 days. When using the customer, you must pay the debt on time, otherwise you will be charged quite high interest when you do not pay the debt on time.
But the benefits of using Vietcombank ATM card
When people register and use the ATM card service of Vietcombank. What benefits will you get during use? Following are the benefits of Vietcombank ATM card:
- You can clearly grasp the status of money transfer or withdrawal on your bank account.
- Minimize the risk of losing money when you don’t have to carry a lot of cash on you.
- When using, you can install Vietcombank’s e-banking application to use more features.
- Quickly withdraw cash at ATMs or at ATMs associated with Vietcombank.
- When traveling or going out, you do not need to carry a lot of cash with you. With a system of ATMs and ATMs linked to the bank, you can withdraw any money here.
- If in case the customer encrypts the ATM card, the money in your card is still guaranteed.
Instructions on how to withdraw money at Vietcombank ATM
Withdrawals at Vietcombank’s ATMs take place every day. In order to meet the consumer demand of customers for payment, shopping, etc. If you are new to ATM card and do not know how to withdraw money.
Here we will guide you 2 ways to withdraw money at an ATM quickly and simply. Specifically, please continue to see the section below.
How to withdraw money with Vietcombank ATM card
To withdraw money at ATMs and ATMs associated with Vietcombank. All you need to do is follow a few basic steps:
Step 1: Prepare ATM card then go to the nearest bank or link ATM.
Step 2: At the tree, people proceed to insert the ATM card into the tree through the card slot. (Note: People need to pay attention to the arrow printed on the card to avoid reverse.)
Step 3: Proceed to select the language of your choice “Vietnamese” then enter the PIN of the ATM card into the tree. (The PIN is given to you by your bank and is printed on the inside of the ATM card packaging).
Step 4: At the screen of the ATM, people choose the “Withdraw money “.
Step 5: Select the amount you want to withdraw shown on the screen. If you don’t have the amount you want to withdraw, you can choose the “Others” and enter the amount you want to withdraw.
Step 6: The system will ask if you want to print the invoice. However, you can choose yes or no.
Step 7: The ATM processes information, you receive the card first, then receive the money and complete the transaction.
How to withdraw money with Vietcombank QR code
The second way that we want to introduce to you is how to withdraw money without an ATM card. This method is suitable for customers who forget to bring their cards or lose their ATM cards.
And to proceed with the conditions, you must have registered for Internet Banking service of Vietcombank. Then follow these instructions:
Step 1: You proceed to Vietcombank’s ATM to perform the operation.
Step 2: At the ATM screen, people proceed to select “Withdrawal by QR code“.
Step 3: Then select the language, the ATM screen will display the QR code.
Step 4: Proceed to log in to VCB-Digibank application on your phone.
Step 5: You find the “Card service management“Then select the”Withdrawal by QR code“.
Step 6: Proceed to bring the phone to the QR code shown on the screen to scan the code.
Step 7: On the phone application, you proceed to choose the type of card and the amount you want to withdraw.
Step 8: Confirm the information on your phone, then return to the ATM.
Step 9: Enter the PIN at the ATM, the system will confirm the information you provide. Then will proceed to release money for you.
At which trees can Vietcombank ATM cards be withdrawn?
Below we will provide you with a list of affiliated banks where you can withdraw money at that bank’s ATM. People need to pay attention to this information so as not to mistakenly withdraw money from unaffiliated bank ATMs.
If you withdraw money at banks that are not affiliated with Vietcombank. Then your ATM card will be swallowed at the ATM. The following is a list of banks associated with Vietcombank.
- Bac A Commercial Joint Stock Bank – BacABank
- Techcombank – Techcombank
- Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Sacombank
- Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank – ACB
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank – SCB
- International Commercial Joint Stock Bank – VIB
- An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank – ABBank
- Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank – MSB (Maritime Bank)
- Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank – VPBank
- Ho Chi Minh Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank – HDBank
- Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Eximbank
- Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank – TPBank
- Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank – VietABank
- Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OCB
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank – SeABank
- Shinhan Bank
- Hong Leong Bank
- Saigon – Hanoi Bank – SHB
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development – Agribank
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam – BIDV
- Dai Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank – TRUSTBank
- Central People’s Credit Fund – CCF
- Global Petroleum Commercial Bank Limited – GPBank
- Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank – EIB
- Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade – Vietinbank
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Industry and Trade – Saigon Bank
- Mekong Delta Housing Development Bank – MHB
- VIDD Public Bank
- Nam Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank – NaviBank
- Indovina Bank
- Ocean Bank – Ocean Bank
- Baoviet Commercial Joint Stock Bank – BaoViet Bank
- Southern Bank – Southern Bank
- Hanoi House Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Habubank
- Western Bank – Western bank
- Petrolimex Petroleum Bank – PGBank
- Vietnam Russia Joint Venture Bank – VRB
How much is the withdrawal fee at Vietcombank ATM?
Each bank has different regulations on withdrawal fees at ATMs. Vietcombank also, withdrawal fee will depend on the card type and how you withdraw money. The following is a table of withdrawal fees at Vietcombank’s tree.
|Domestic debit card|
|Withdraw money in the VCB banking system||1,100 VND/ 1 transaction|
|Withdraw money outside VCB’s banking system||2,750 to 3,300 VND/ 1 transaction|
|Invoice printing fee||550VND/ 1 transaction|
|International Debit Card|
|Withdraw money in the VCB banking system||Free|
|Withdraw money outside VCB’s banking system|
|Withdraw money within the territory of Vietnam||10,000 VND/transaction|
|Withdraw money outside of Vietnam|
|International credit card|
|ATM withdrawal fee|
|QR code withdrawal fee||1,100VND/1 transaction|
Notes when withdrawing money at Vietcombank ATMs
When making a withdrawal at an ATM, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. In order not to affect everyone’s withdrawal:
- It is not possible to withdraw money at ATMs that are not affiliated with the bank. If you withdraw money at an ATM that does not link your ATM card, it will be swallowed up at that ATM.
- Do not enter the wrong PIN at the ATM more than 3 times. The bank stipulates that if you enter the wrong PIN more than 3 times, your ATM card will be locked and swallowed to ensure the safety of your assets.
- When entering a password, you need to cover it with your hand to prevent bad guys from setting up a hidden camera.
- Attention should be paid to How much is Vietcombank ATM withdrawal limit once?. In order not to affect the transaction.
- Because of the security feature, Vietcombank encourages customers to change their PIN every 6 months.
This article will guide you How to withdraw money from Vietcombank ATM. Instructions for withdrawing money by Vietcombank QR code on the phone. Thank you for reading and following my post ruttienthetindungonline.com.