ViettelPay card is like your ATM card. But for this card, customers can only conduct transactions at affiliated ATMs. So How to withdraw Viettelpay money at ATM Agribank how? Is it possible to withdraw at Agribank’s ATM? With today’s article we will answer this question. We invite you to join us in the following article.
Table of Contents
Find out what is ViettelPay card?
ViettelPay card is a physical card issued by Viettel group to customers. With this card, customers can make payments, website and withdraw money at affiliated e-commerce channels and ATMs nationwide. People can proceed to use this form to make online payments by swiping cards at POS machines or at places that accept cards.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Here’s a look at the functions of ViettelPay card:
- Use your online card with QR Code to shop and pay online.
- You can make quick money transfers anywhere.
- Pay bills such as electricity, water, recharge phone cards, …
- Creating a virtual Mastercard can be done quickly and easily.
- Withdraw money quickly and easily at ATMs associated with the bank.
Can ViettelPay card withdraw money at Agribank ATM?
Currently, many customers use ViettelPay card and withdraw money at Agribank’s ATM. But I don’t know if these two units are now linked together. With this question we will answer everyone as follows. These 2 units are linked together, in addition to Agribank. ViettelPay card is also linked with many other banks in Vietnam.
Helping customers to conduct the best transactions when using the card. ViettelPay customers can withdraw money at each other’s ATMs, branches and transaction counters easily. People can withdraw money with VietlPay card at all Agribank’s systems across the country.
Instructions on how to withdraw money from ViettelPay card
If people do not know how to withdraw money with ViettelPay card. Here we will guide you 2 ways to withdraw money with ViettelPay card. Please refer to the following.
Reference: Which banks is ViettelPay associated with?
How to withdraw ViettelPay money at ATM Agribank
If people are using ViettelPay card but do not know how to withdraw money at Agribank’s ATM properly. To withdraw money at Agribank’s ATM, please refer to the following instructions:
- Step 1: Everyone, please go to the nearest Agribank ATM to make a withdrawal.
- Step 2: At Agribank’s ATM, everyone please spend your ATM card in the tree in the direction of the arrow printed on your card.
- Step 3: Select the language on the displayed system and enter the PIN of the card to enter the system.
- Step 4: When you have successfully entered the system, at the screen you select the function “Withdraw money“.
- Step 5: Then the tree’s system will display the suggested amount to withdraw for everyone. If you do not have the amount you want to withdraw, select the “Others“. Then enter the amount you want to withdraw and press Confirm.
- Step 6: The system will ask people if they want to print invoices or not? You can choose yes or no.
- Step 7: Proceed to get the card back and then go to the ATM to release money.
How to withdraw money from ViettelPay card at transaction counters
If you live, there is no ATM of Agribank. People can go to other ATMs affiliated with Viettel across the country. Or you can go directly to Viettel’s transaction points to withdraw money. To proceed, you can refer to the following instructions:
- Step 1: Everyone needs to log in to ViettelPay application on your phone.
- Step 2: At the main interface, you need to select the “Deposit/Withdrawal” and proceed to enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Step 3: After that, the customer will proceed to confirm the transaction with the OTP code sent to the phone.
- Step 4: A message about your machine has successfully withdrawn. At that notice there will be information related to everyone’s withdrawal code.
- Step 5: Please prepare your ID and withdrawal code to Viettel’s transaction point. Then meet the counselor and ask to withdraw money.
- Step 6: Present your ID and withdrawal code, the staff will proceed to confirm. After that will proceed to withdraw money for everyone.
How much is ViettelPay card withdrawal limit?
As 2 forms of withdrawal as we mentioned above. Each form will have its own withdrawal limit. So, how much is the maximum withdrawal of ViettelPay Card per day? Specifically, please refer to the following:
- Cash withdrawal limit at ATM: Depending on each bank, there will be regulations on this limit, but the amount you can withdraw is from 2 million to 5 million VND. And the maximum withdrawal limit is 5 million VND.
- Withdrawal at the counter: People can withdraw with a maximum amount of 10 Million VND/month.
ViettelPay withdrawal fee at Agribank ATM
There are many customers who have asked ViettelPay, is there a fee for withdrawing money? With any card, when withdrawing money at the ATM of the associated bank. Everyone will be charged a fee according to the bank’s regulations. So how much is the withdrawal fee at Agribank’s ATM?
Withdrawal amount under 50 million: The fee is 0.4% of the withdrawal amount and the minimum is 9,000 VND. Each customer will be free of charge for withdrawing money 2 to 3 times depending on the bank.
This article will guide you How to withdraw ViettelPay money at ATM Agribank. Learn about withdrawal limits and fees at ATMs of Agribank. With the above information, hope it will help you. Thank you for following the article of thongtinbank.com.