In which trees can MB cards be withdrawn?? This is a question asked by most customers who are using MB Bank’s services. If you are not equipped with knowledge about MBBank cards, which trees can you withdraw money from? Then you will have a big problem when transacting at an ATM of an unaffiliated bank.
Currently, the transaction demand for withdrawing money at the bank’s ATM is very large. Therefore, the bank’s ATMs will not be able to support all. That’s why there is a link with the banks together. With today’s post mothemoi.com This question will be answered for you.
Table of Contents
Benefits of withdrawing money from MBBank at a linked ATM
Currently, most of the big banks have linked together. This is to create unique benefits for customers to use. So what are the benefits when MBBank links with other banks? But now there are many ATMs of MBBank.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
But the location of each ATM is far from each other, and the needs of the people are increasing sharply. That’s why you see the image of customers standing in line to withdraw money, which is very time consuming. When MBBank links with other banks. Now people can make withdrawals at other banks’ ATMs. No need to have the right ATM of MBBank anymore.
Find out which trees can be withdrawn from the MB card today
So, which banks are MBBank currently associated with? Here we will provide you with a list of banks associated with MBbank. Please take a look at the list below:
- An Binh Bank ABBank.
- Hanoi House Commercial Joint Stock Bank Habubank.
- Standard Chartered Bank SCVN.
- MTV Hong Leong Bank VN HLBVN.
- Lien Viet Bank.
- Dong a Bank.
- Western Bank Western Bank.
- Petroleum Bank PG Bank.
- Vietnam Russia Joint Venture Bank VRB.
- Dai Tin Trust Bank.
- Nam A Bank.
- Saigon Commercial Bank credits Sacombank.
- Saigon Industrial and Commercial Bank SaigonBank.
- Dai A Bank.
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank SCB.
- Nam Viet Navibank.
- Tien Phong Bank TPBank.
- Vietcombank bank.
- Central People’s Bank CCF.
- Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Agribank.
- BIDV Bank.
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development of BIDV
- Asia Bank ACB.
- Southern Bank Suthern Bank.
- VietA Bank.
- VIB International Bank.
- VPBank Bank.
- Export-Import Bank EIB.
- MSB Maritime Bank.
- HD Bank.
- Indo Bank Vina Bank IVB.
- SHB Bank.
- Bac A Bank Nasbank.
- Oriental Bank OCB.
- GPBank Global One Member Oil Commercial Bank Limited.
How to withdraw MBBank money at another bank’s ATM
The way to withdraw money at the linked bank is also very simple. The operations are similar to withdrawing money at an ATM of MBBank. To proceed, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Please take your ATM card and then go to the nearest linked bank’s ATM to make it.
- Step 2: At the ATM, people put the ATM card into the tree in the direction of the arrow printed on the card.
- Step 3: Then proceed to select the language then enter the PIN of the ATM card to enter the system.
- Step 4: At the interface of the screen, please select “Withdraw money“.
- Step 5: Then select the amount you want to withdraw displayed on the screen. If you want to withdraw another amount, please select “Others“.
- Step 6: Press confirm and the system will display a message whether you want to print the invoice or not. People can choose yes or no.
- Step 7: Get back the card so that the ATM will release money and end the transaction.
MBBank withdrawal limit at other banks’ ATMs
The withdrawal limit by ATM card of MBBank will depend on the bank you withdraw from. Because each bank will have its own withdrawal limit. And the following will be the withdrawal limit of MBBank’s ATM card at another bank’s ATM.
- Silver ATM card: withdraw up to 10 million/day.
- Gold class ATM card: withdraw up to 15 million/day.
- Diamond ATM card: withdraw up to 20 million/day.
The maximum amount people can withdraw over 1 time is 2,000,000 VND and there is no limit to the number of withdrawals. If you want to withdraw money with a larger limit, you can go directly to the bank’s branch or counter to make it.
MBBank withdrawal fee at another bank’s ATM
The same goes for withdrawal fees at other banks’ ATMs. When withdrawing money at an ATM in MBBank’s system. Then the withdrawal fee will definitely be lower, and the withdrawal fee at the ATM of the bank associated with MBBank is usually 3,300 VND / 1 transaction.
Note when withdrawing MBBank money at ATMs other than banks
When making a withdrawal with an ATM card of MBBank at the ATM of the associated bank. You should pay attention to the following:
- Note about banks associated with MBBank. If you withdraw money at an unaffiliated ATM, your card will be swallowed and locked at the tree.
- Do not enter the wrong ATM card PIN at the tree more than 3 times as this will also cause everyone’s ATM card to be locked.
- The fee for withdrawing money at the ATM of the affiliated bank will be higher.
- Not all banks have the same withdrawal limit.
- If it happens but in unexpected cases, please contact the bank’s switchboard immediately for support.
The above article gives you information about the question In which trees can MB cards be withdrawn?? What is MBbank’s withdrawal limit and fee? Instructions on how to withdraw money at the ATM of the associated bank. With the above information we hope it will be helpful to everyone.