Way check transaction history MB Bank how? Surely not all of us know how to check the transaction history of MBBank. To be able to answer everyone about this question. With today’s article we will guide everyone. How to look up information about people’s transaction history.
Table of Contents
What is MB Bank transaction history?
If people still do not know what is the history of MBBank’s banking transactions. Then we would like to answer everyone as follows. MBBank transaction history is the transaction that customers have used on the bank’s system. When you conduct a transaction such as transferring money, withdrawing money, receiving money, etc. The system will save all information of that transaction.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
So if you don’t remember your exact transactions. People will proceed to double-check that information. Then if everyone’s transfer process has problems, this will be the proof, proving everyone’s transaction.
What to check MB Bank transaction history for?
When checking the transaction history of MBBank. It will help people to know the most accurate information on their bank accounts. If people have a high frequency of transactions and cannot remember all their transactions.
And I can’t remember exactly how much money I traded. Therefore, checking your transaction history regularly helps you to manage your account more. Here we will give you the reasons why you need to check your transaction information. Please refer below:
- When you forget the information you have transacted and want to check to confirm again.
- Checking transaction history helps you to detect unusual transactions early, if any. This will quickly take measures to protect your account.
- You want to know how much money you have spent today and what the purpose of spending is.
- Checking transaction history helps people know their transaction was successful.
How to check MB Bank transaction history
Currently, MBBank supports customers to look up information about their transaction history very easily. Here we will introduce you to 4 ways to check your transaction information. Please refer to the following.
Method 1: Check transaction history on MB Bank App
If everyone is using the bank’s MBBank App. It can be done very quickly without having to go to the bank. To proceed, please follow our instructions below:
- Step 1: Proceed to log in to the MBBank application installed on your phone. Then log into everyone’s accounts there.
- Step 2: At the interface of the application, select the arrow pointing down below the account view.
- Step 3: After that, everyone, please select the “Source account” and select the VND account that people want to check.
- Step 4: Everyone, look down at the transaction history query section. Enter the time period you want to check and press search.
- Step 5: Then a list of everyone’s transactions will appear. Please do your research again.
Method 2: Check MB Bank transaction history on Website
People can also conduct transaction history lookup on MBBank’s website. Just a few basic steps that you can look up transaction information already. To check everyone, please follow the instructions below.
- Step 1: Log in to your account on MBBank’s website here.
- Step 2: At the interface of the website, please click on the “account information“. Then select the “Source account“.
- Step 3: Scroll down at the “Transaction history query“. Please select the account number and time you want to check, then press “Query“.
- Step 4: All information about your transaction will be displayed on the screen.
Method 3: Check MBBank transaction history via SMS
You can also check transaction history information by sending SMS to MBBank’s switchboard. But for this way, people can only check the last 5 transactions. To be able to check everyone, compose a message with the syntax below:
MB SAOKE (ID number/CCCD) send 8136 or 8162
When everyone has successfully sent a message to MBBank’s switchboard. The bank’s system will respond to you with a text message sent to your phone number. The information will contain the last 5 transactions of everyone.
See more: Instructions on how to register for SMS Banking MB Bank
Method 4: How to look up MBBank transaction history at the counter
Finally, it will be to go directly to the bank’s transaction counter branch to do the search. For this way will be a bit time consuming for everyone, your test results will be the most accurate and there is no time limit when looking up transaction history. When going to the bank, people need to prepare their ID/CCCD and then go to the nearest bank branch to do it.
When you go to the bank, you should meet the counselor and then ask to check your transaction history. The bank will confirm your information and then start printing your account statement. People can check transaction history from 3 months to 1 year. And the bank will not limit the number of times you can check at the counter.
Is it possible to delete MB Bank transaction history?
Many customers have asked us whether it is possible to delete the bank’s transaction history. When people conduct any transaction, the bank’s system will save it. In case everyone’s transaction goes wrong, this will serve as proof for everyone when needed.
Because of the above, people will not be able to delete their transaction history. Even bank employees cannot delete your transactions on the system.
Is there any fee to check MB Bank transaction history?
Many customers have had the same question, is there a fee to check MBBank’s transaction history? With this question we would like to answer you as follows, each form of balance lookup will have a different fee. For specific information, please follow the link below:
- The fee to print your transaction history statement is: 5,000 VND / 1 time.
- Check using Internet Banking and Mobile Banking: Free.
- Look up transaction history by SMS: 1,000 VND / 1 message.
The above article guides everyone How to check MB Bank transaction history on the phone. If you still have any questions, please leave feedback for a free consultation at ruttienthetindungonline.com.