The ways to transfer money from Sacombank by phone below will help customers make money transfer transactions quickly without having to go to a bank branch.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Sacombank is one of the prestigious large banks in Vietnam. The number of customers is very large, so the bank is constantly developing products and services to meet the increasing needs of customers. This includes the money transfer service over the phone. And this is the same utility that customers love the most.
Below is the fastest way to transfer money Sacombank receives by phone. Let’s find out with Alo Open Card.
Table of Contents
What is Sacombank money transfer by phone?
Money transfer Sacombank receives by phone is a money transfer service through Internet Banking. To use this product, customers must be a mobile phone subscriber associated with SMS Banking service at SacomBank. And access the application to download the application to your device.
Benefits that customers receive when using Internet Banking service:
- Transfer money anywhere, anytime you want.
- Top up Mobifone, Vinaphone and Viettel phones, .. with just a few clicks.
- Pay all kinds of fees such as: postpaid mobile phone, ADSL, postpaid phone, landline phone, telephone…
- Check account balance and payment deposit at the bank
- Query financial transaction history (payment deposit account) without going to the bank.
- In addition, it is also possible to pay credit cards, online savings, interest rates, look up foreign exchange rates, etc.
Instructions for transferring money received by phone Sacombank
Step 1: You log in to your Internet Banking account Sacombank
Step 2: In the “Transaction Management“, you choose “Money Transfer – Receive by Mobile”
Step 3: The interface appears, customers fill in information such as:
- Person/Transfer: Select your account
- Beneficiary information: Recipient’s phone number
- Payment content: Transfer amount
Then you press “Continue”
Step 4: Check and confirm information
Step 5: Enter the OTP verification code sent to your phone number and valid within 5 minutes. Then press the “Send”
Step 6: Provide the withdrawal code to the recipient to withdraw money at the ATM.
Note: With Money Transfer – Receive by mobile service, the fee for each transaction will be 8,000 VND. This is a reasonable price compared to the mid-range of banks today.
Notes on money transfer received by phone Sacombank
This is an online money transfer service, so customers need to pay attention to the following issues to avoid unfortunate risks.
- Money transfer limit does not exceed 10,000,000 VND/time
- It is necessary to carefully read and fill in the correct recipient information and double-check that the recipient’s name is correct or not.
- Should register with SMS Banking for easy grasp.
Note: Mobile money transfer fee from 8,000 VND per transaction. This is the average fee of banks.
For the payee
Customers can receive money online in seconds if they use Internet Banking together. And if b
After receiving the successful money transfer notification, the recipient takes the following steps to receive money at the ATM.
- Press the “9” key on the ATM keypad and select the language “Vietnamese” or “English”.
- Enter the Transaction Code provided by the sender and press the “Confirm” button.
- Enter the Verification Code (a sequence of numbers sent to the payee’s phone) and press the “Confirm” button.
- Enter the amount to be transferred, press the “Confirm” button and receive the money.
Above is all information about the fastest way to transfer money Sacombank receives by phone. Hopefully, after the article, you will choose a suitable and safe form of money transfer. Good luck.