VCB overdraft loan is a product for customers who have a payment account at Vietcombank. With this product, you can completely pay and spend even without money in your account. If you are interested in this form of loan, do not ignore the following article so that Banktop will guide you to borrow Vietcombank overdraft with extremely low interest rate of only 15%/year.
Table of Contents
Find out what is Vietcombank overdraft loan?
Vietcombank overdraft loan is a loan product issued by Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam. Overdraft means that the customer can spend with a limit that exceeds the actual balance in the account. That is, when a customer has registered for an overdraft loan product, even if the account balance is zero, they can still make payments, transfer money, withdraw money …
Overdraft loan limit for each customer is different, depending on the creditworthiness and income of the customer. Vietcombank will provide an overdraft limit of 5 times the average income of customers and a maximum of 100 million VND. Overdraft account will expire after 12 months, if customers want to continue using it, they need to re-register.
The amount you use will be charged interest according to Vietcombank’s regulations. Every month, when the account has enough balance, the system will automatically deduct the corresponding amount.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Review Vietcombank overdraft loan
The following are the advantages and disadvantages of Vietcombank overdraft loans to help you have a better overview of this type of loan at Vietcombank.
- Overdraft loan limit is up to 30 million VND/month, customers can borrow for 12 months.
- Interest is only charged when customers use money from their overdraft loan account, no interest will be charged on non-borrowing days.
- Overdraft loans can be used for many purposes such as withdrawal, payment, spending, debt repayment, interest payment, etc.
- Interest rates on overdraft loans are lower than other forms of loans, only 15%/year.
- Simple loan conditions, quick and easy procedures.
- Do not accept bad debt customers.
- Only applicable to those who already have a payment account and ATM card of Vietcombank.
- Only for people with jobs and stable income to borrow overdraft.
Information about Vietcombank overdraft loan
Immediately update some important information about Vietcombank overdraft loans that everyone needs to know before borrowing.
How long is Vietcombank overdraft loan term?
When registering to use Vietcombank’s personal account overdraft loan service, customers will be approved with a loan limit of up to VND 30 million/month. The maximum overdraft loan period will be 12 months.
VCB overdraft loan interest rate
Currently, Vietcombank is applying the VCB overdraft loan interest rate of 15%/year. Compared to other bank’s loan products, this interest rate is considered quite attractive. Interest rates can be adjusted according to the regulations of the bank.
Note: If the customer pays late, the interest rate will be calculated at 150% of the interest rate calculated at the overdue time.
What is the VCB loan limit?
Vietcombank overdraft loan limit is highly appreciated. As mentioned above, the overdraft loan limit at VCB can be up to 30 million VND/month and up to 12 months. That means 1 year customers can borrow 360 million overdraft.
However, the overdraft limit depends on the borrower’s personal financial capacity. Vietcombank will review and approve the limit in accordance with the customer’s ability to ensure timely payment.
Vietcombank Unsecured Loan according to salary best interest rate
Guide Borrow money via Internet Banking Vietcombank detail
What documents are required for Vietcombank overdraft loan?
When taking out an overdraft loan from Vietcombank, customers need to prepare the following documents:
- Copy of ID card/CCCD.
- Copy of household registration book or temporary residence registration book.
- The application for an overdraft loan is issued according to the form of Vietcombank.
- Copies of documents proving income for the last 3 months: salary statement or salary account.
- Copy of labor contract, confirmation of working position, appointment decision or equivalent documents.
- If you have an overdraft loan with a secured account, you need to prepare additional documents to prove ownership of the mortgaged property.
Note: All the above-mentioned documents need to have the original for comparison.
Conditions for Vietcombank overdraft loan
To apply for a Vietcombank overdraft loan, customers need to meet the following conditions:
- Have a payment account and ATM card of Vietcombank.
- Currently using the product “Lending to executive officers or lending to employees” of Vietcombank.
- Have a job and stable income from 5 million a month or more.
- Not subject to bad debt at any other bank or credit institution.
The most detailed VCB overdraft loan guide in 2022
To borrow VCB overdraft, you can go directly to the transaction office or apply for an online loan at home. Details on how to do this are as follows:
How to borrow VCB overdraft at transaction offices?
- Step 1: Prepare all necessary documents and bring them to the nearest Vietcombank branch/transaction office.
- Step 2: Notify the need for an overdraft loan to the VCB teller, then the VCB teller will give the customer an overdraft loan application form and instructions to fill in the information.
- Step 3: Submit the application form and documents for the bank to appraise and approve the application. After about 3-5 days, the bank will notify you whether your application has been approved or not.
Instructions for VCB Online overdraft loan
With the VCB-Digibank utility, you do not need to go to Vietcombank branches/transaction offices, but you can still easily apply for an online overdraft loan.
- Step 1: Log in to VCB Digibank using the provided account and password. At the main screen interface, click “loan products”.
- Step 2: Fill in personal information and account information as required by the system and then click “Submit”.
- Step 3: Within 24 hours, Vietcombank staff will contact you to confirm and guide you to perform the next steps specifically.
FAQ – Some frequently asked questions about VCB overdraft loan
Below, Banktop has summarized for you some questions that customers often ask when borrowing Vietcombank overdraft and detailed answers.
Can bad debt get an overdraft loan from VCB?
Customers with bad debt groups 2,3,4,5 will not be allowed to borrow overdraft at VCB. Because these customers had bad credit history, they did not pay on time for loans at banks or other credit institutions.
What is the penalty fee for a late payment loan?
If you make late payment of the loan, you will be charged a penalty fee according to VCB’s regulations of 150% of the original interest rate. Therefore, take the initiative to pay the loan on time to avoid this high penalty fee.
When should I use loans on VCB DigiBank?
The overdraft loan will be disbursed via Vietcombank account. Therefore, customers can use the overdraft loan for all online transactions on VCB DigiBank. However, there are some transactions that you cannot use overdraft loans on VCB DigiBank:
- Transfer money with CIF.
- Payment of financial loans.
- Credit card spending payments.
- Open a savings account, deposit more money into the savings account.
- Open an accumulative deposit account, deposit principal in the period of your choice.
- Deposit securities.
Above is all the information related to the limit, interest rate, conditions and methods VCB overdraft loan that Banktop has shared with you. We hope that the information we share above will help you easily get an overdraft loan at Vietcombank successfully.
The article was edited by: Banktop.vn