You are using Agribank’s ATM card. But now there is no need to use it or the card does not bring enough convenience anymore. Then let’s cancel Agribank card so as not to encounter problems during use. If you still do not know how to cancel Agribank bank card. Right now, let’s learn the steps to cancel Agribank bank account!
Table of Contents
Uses of Agribank ATM card
Before canceling the card, you should know the effect of the card, then decide whether to cancel the card.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Agribank ATM cards are provided to payment account holders. The card is linked to the account to perform the following utilities:
- Withdraw cash from ATMs of Agribank and affiliated banks.
- Internal transfer or affiliated bank.
- Inquiry, check account information at ATM.
- Make online payment transactions.
- Link card with e-wallet account for payment and purchase.
- Swipe POS and pay shopping and spending bills.
Agribank ATM card should be canceled in the following cases
Owning an ATM card will bring many benefits to the owner. However, what if we no longer need to use . Then in some cases should cancel Agribank card Go. You can refer to some of the reasons for canceling the card below.
– Customers own too many ATM cards. Owning many cards will make remembering PINs and managing expenses complicated and unsafe.
– No transaction for a period of time. That means you also don’t use the card and leave it alone. At this time, to avoid being charged the maintenance fee, we should cancel the card.
– Agribank’s ATM card does not have all the utilities you want.
– If it is a credit card, you can cancel the card if you are no longer eligible to use it.
Is there a fee to cancel Agribank ATM card?
In case the customer has brought an ATM card to the bank and asked to cancel the account. You will not be charged a card cancellation fee. But if you don’t have a card, the bank will charge an additional fee “lost, lost the card”. So remember to bring your card to the bank to avoid incurring additional fees.
Understanding what is the cancellation of Agribank bank card?
You should make a clear distinction between canceling and locking your Agribank card. These two concepts are different, but a lot of you are confused.
- Card lock: An image that only temporarily freezes unused cards for a while. The card can be reactivated for use if the account holder wishes. During the card lock period, the fees arising from the card will still be charged.
- Card cancellation: Permanently stop using the card that was previously issued at the bank and can no longer be used. If you want to use it, you need to go to the bank to register for a new Agribank card.
How to cancel Agribank ATM card immediately
Close Agribank ATM card then you need to bring your identity card or equivalent documents to the Agribank branch office. You don’t have to go to the correct branch that has registered to open a card, you can go to any transaction office.
Here, go to the counter and notify the staff of your request to cancel your card. Please complete the information on the application form provided and return it with your ID card for confirmation. Upon receipt, the teller will verify and cancel the account information on the system. Simultaneously proceed to cut out the card in front of you.
The detailed steps to cancel the card are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the branch of Agribank in charge.
- Step 2: At the transaction office, notify the bank staff about the request to cancel the card.
- Step 3: You will need to fill in your personal information and this card and paper form. Once completed, hand it back to the bank staff.
- Step 4: Return the card and the teller will cancel the card by cutting the card in half.
how to manage the atm agribank
At this time, your Agribank ATM card and account are no longer active. All relevant information is no longer available.
Note: For Agribank credit cards, the outstanding balance must be paid in full to cancel the card.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my Agribank card?
Agribank ATM card is not used to hold money, but Agribank bank account number is used to keep money. When you cancel the card but do not cancel the account, the amount will still be kept in the account and not refunded.
But if you cancel the card and cancel the entire account, how much money is in your account now. The bank will process the full refund of the available balance.
Notes when canceling Agribank ATM card Umbrella How to cancel Agribank ATM card
Simple and doesn’t take much time. But we also need to keep a few things in mind to avoid problems.
– If the validity of the card is about to expire, you can check it on the card. Then there is no need to go to the bank to cancel the card. Because when it expires, if the customer does not renew, the card will automatically close.
– If it is a credit card, the cardholder must use it for at least 6 months. Canceling your card before this time will lower your credit score.
– Credit cards must be paid in full before they can be cancelled.
– You must witness the bank staff cutting the ATM card to confirm the card has been canceled.
– When you cancel your card, you can no longer make transactions. Because the account no longer exists on the Agribank system.
Conclude Above is How to cancel Agribank ATM card
Latest for customers. If you have any other questions, please post them below for support.