For new customers who register to use ATM card service of Agribank. Customers need to proceed change Agribank PIN code to be able to activate the ATM card to use. But for new customers, the way to change Agribank ATM card PIN is still strange. So with today’s article Bankcuatoi.com will guide and answer you about this problem.
Table of Contents
Find out information about what is Agribank ATM card PIN?
ATM card PIN of Agribank is provided to customers by the bank when taking ATM cards. With the PIN code, also known as the card’s password, helps customers log into the ATM system. From there, you can conduct transactions such as withdrawing money, transferring money or paying by card.
The card’s PIN is also considered as a security layer of the ATM card to avoid unauthorized access from the outside. Many customers wonder how many Agribank password? We will also answer you, which is 6 numbers. When you receive the card, you need to change the PIN of the card. This means that everyone’s ATM card will be activated, then it can be used.
Instructions on how to change Agribank PIN in detail
How to change Agribank PIN at the counter
Currently, many customers choose to change their PIN directly at Agribank’s transaction counters. It only takes a little time, but you will receive extremely high quality advice from experienced bank staff. If you do not know how to change your PIN at the counter. Here we will guide you through the process.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
To proceed, people need to prepare identification documents such as ID card/CCCD and then go to the nearest branch or transaction counter of Agribank. Meet the staff and ask to change the customer’s ATM card PIN. At this point, you need to confirm the ATM cardholder information, this is the bank’s regulation to ensure the safety of your card. You will need to provide proof of identity. Then there is some personal information such as name, phone number, account number, etc.
Then the bank staff will proceed to confirm the information you have provided. If it is correct and confirmed that you are the cardholder, the bank staff will proceed to issue you a new card password. A new PIN code will be sent by the bank to everyone’s service registration phone number.
Instructions to change Agribank PIN on your phone
Next, you can change the PIN of your card when registering and using E – Mobile Banking service on your phone. To be able to proceed, please follow the steps below:
- Step 1: You proceed to log in to the E-Mobile Banking application installed on your phone.
- Step 2: Then at the main screen interface, select the Card service section.
- Step 3: There, find and select continue on the “Issue/Change PIN“. And proceed to select the type of ATM card that the customer wants to change.
- Step 4: And here people often proceed to choose a new password of the card to enter. Confirm by re-entering the new PIN again.
- Step 5: Confirmation with OTP code sent to everyone’s phone is complete.
How to change Agribank PIN online
With the bank’s Internet Banking service, customers can change their ATM card PIN. To be able to proceed, we invite you to follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Everyone, please log in to your registered account on the website of Agribank.
- Step 2: At the service’s interface, you can find the utility toolbar to change the PIN of your ATM card.
- Step 3: Proceed to fill in some information such as card number, old PIN code. Then enter the new PIN you want to change.
- Step 4: Then confirm to complete the change of your ATM card PIN.
How to change ATM card password at Agribank ATM
If you make a money transfer or withdrawal, you can go to any ATM. But if you want to change your card password, you must go to the correct ATM belonging to the same bank system you opened the card. You cannot use How to change Agribank ATM card PIN via text message Okay. So, if you want to change the password of your Agribank ATM card, you must go to an Agribank ATM.
- Step 1: Insert the Agribank card into the ATM in the direction of the white guiding arrow printed on the card. Wait for the machine to receive the card and move to the next interface.
- Step 2: Select the display language on the ATM. Usually everyone chooses Vietnamese.
- Step 3: Enter the current 6-digit pin code. Must be entered correctly. If you enter the wrong password 3 times, your card will be swallowed by the ATM.
- Step 4: In the features displayed on the screen, select Change battery.
- Step 5: The system asks you to enter the current pin code again.
- Step 6: Enter a new pin that also includes 6 numbers.
- Step 7: Re-enter the new pin code a second time to authenticate.
When finished, the ATM screen will display a message that the ATM card pin code has been changed successfully. You make a new transaction or get your card back. Transactions to change card password at ATMs are completely free and can be done at any time of the day.
Some notes when changing Agribank ATM card password
- If you change the password for the first time, it is also the action to activate the ATM card. The default pin code that needs to be changed can be seen on the ATM card envelope.
- Change your password to any number or number that is meaningful to you to make it easier to remember. However, you should not change it to a series of numbers that are too easy to guess like 123456, 888888, 111111… Because when you lose your card, bad guys can find your password easily.
- If you enter the wrong card password 3 times and your card is swallowed, you must report it to Agribank immediately to receive the card back and unlock the card (in case the card is temporarily locked).
- When entering a password at an ATM, you should cover your hands to avoid revealing the password.
So the question how toChange password of Agribank ATM card via text message yes no answer already. Currently, Agribank does not have this service. But hopefully in the future the bank will support the password change service via text message so that the operations are more flexible and simpler.