In the process of using Vietinbank’s ATM card. Customers often worry about problems on ATM cards. If there are errors that can affect the assets in your ATM card. Vietinbank encourages customers to change Vietinbank PIN code Every 3 months to ensure the safety of your ATM card.
But there are many new customers using card services of Vietinbank. Still don’t know how to change the PIN code of Vietinbank when getting the card. So how can I change the PIN of Vietinbank ATM card? Let’s follow the article below.
Table of Contents
What is Vietinbank ATM card PIN?
Vietinbank ATM card PIN is also known as the password of your ATM card. To be able to perform transactions on the card such as withdrawing money, paying bills, etc., customers need to have a PIN code. Each customer will have a separate ATM card password unrelated to each other. You can understand that PIN is considered a security layer of ATM cards.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Without ATM card password, customers will not be able to log in to the banking system. Since then, your ATM card will no longer be able to conduct transactions on the banking system. That’s why everyone needs to make sure your PIN is safe to avoid revealing it to the outside.
How many numbers does Vietinbank PIN have?
When going to the bank, get an ATM card to use. Vietinbank will issue you an ATM card envelope. Inside that envelope will be an ATM card and card-related information including: PIN, Cardholder’s name, Account number, etc.
ATM card PIN including 6 numbers printed by the bank on the inside of the card envelope. These 6 numbers will be randomly assigned by the bank for customers to use to log in to the ATM card. So with the question of how many numbers does the ATM card PIN have, let’s continue to find out the information below.
Why should you change your Vietinbank ATM card PIN?
Why do customers need to change the PIN of Vietinbank ATM cards? Currently, there are many reasons why customers need to change the card’s password to ensure safety. So what are those reasons? Here are some of the main reasons why customers need to change their ATM card PIN.
- When you first get a card at a bank, you need to change your PIN to activate the card.
- The password your bank card gives you is a random sequence of numbers. Therefore, this sequence of numbers is difficult to remember. Customers need to change the password to be easier to remember.
- Vietinbank recommends that you change the password of your ATM card every 3 months to ensure safety.
- If customers feel that your PIN information is exposed, they need to change it to ensure safety.
The most detailed instructions on how to change Vietinbank PIN
Currently, Vietinbank supports customers to change the card’s password in many different ways. In order to ensure that customers can easily change the card’s password in the most necessary case. Here we will guide everyone on how to change the PIN in the most detailed way.
How to change Vietinbank PIN at transaction counters
Changing Vietinbank card PIN at the counter is the first way that we would like to introduce to you. To be able to proceed, everyone should prepare identification documents including: ID card or CCCD then go to the nearest Vietinbank branch to change the PIN of the card.
When you arrive, meet your bank’s counselor and ask to change your card’s PIN. The bank staff will accept everyone’s request, then will issue you a form filled with personal information to confirm. When everyone has filled in all the information as requested by the interviewer. Please return the voucher and identification documents to the bank staff for verification.
If the information you provide is correct, the bank will accept the request to change everyone’s card password. After that, it will proceed to change your card PIN on the bank’s system.
How to change Vietinbank PIN on mobile phone
If everyone is using the service, the Vietinbank iPay application. People can proceed to change their password at home without having to go directly to the bank. To change your password, please follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Proceed to open the Vietinbank iPay application installed on the phone. Then proceed to log in with the customer account and password registered with the bank.
- Step 2: At the main interface of the application, please select the “Card service“.
- Step 3: Then below select “Issue/Change PIN“.
- Step 4: Everyone proceed to enter a new PIN then confirm by re-entering it again and press Continue.
- Step 5: To confirm the transaction, please press “Confirm and complete” to complete the PIN change.
Instructions to change Vietinbank PIN at ATMs
The last method used by many customers is to change the PIN at the bank’s ATM. Customers who want to change their PIN at an ATM should follow and follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Please bring your ATM card, then go to the nearest Vietinbank ATM to do it.
- Step 2: At the tree, please proceed to insert the ATM card into the tree in the direction of the arrow printed on the card.
- Step 3: Select the language then enter the old PIN of your ATM card into the tree.
- Step 4: At the screen, select the “Change PIN” the system displays a message you choose to confirm.
- Step 5: People proceed to enter the old PIN into the system. Then proceed to enter the new PIN everyone wants to change. Confirm by entering the PIN again.
- Step 6: Proceed to confirm the information and complete the password change process.
Why can’t I change Vietinbank ATM card PIN?
We get a lot of questions about people’s ATM password change process. Many customers have informed us that they cannot change their card’s PIN. So what is the cause of this incident? Here are some of the main reasons why customers can’t change their card’s PIN.
- The customer has changed the PIN at the customer bank’s ATM. The change of PIN code only takes place at Vietinbank’s ATMs.
- People entered the wrong PIN more than 3 times at the ATM, making the password change process impossible.
- The bank stipulates that the time to change the PIN code when receiving the card is 30 days. After 30, if you proceed to change the password, it will not work. To be able to change, people need to go directly to the bank to be re-issued with a new PIN.
- The ATM tree where the customer changed the password was faulty or under maintenance by the bank. Try again by going to another bank’s ATM.
Reference: Vietinbank card is locked cause and how to unlock it
Is there a fee to change Vietinbank PIN?
Vietinbank supports customers to change their ATM card PIN completely free of charge. So, in the process of changing the card password, the customer will not lose any fee. Vietinbank encourages customers to change their Vietinbank card PIN every 3 months to ensure safety.
Notes when changing Vietinbank ATM card PIN
Before and after changing the PIN of an ATM card, people need to pay attention to the following things. In order not to affect the use process as well as the process of changing your password.
- Customers changing PIN code need to go to the nearest Vietinbank ATM to do it.
- Note about the bank’s working time when going directly to the counter to exchange.
- After changing, do not reveal the password to anyone to avoid the risk of losing property.
- Do not change easy-to-guess passwords such as date of birth, ID/CCCD number, 000000, etc.
- It is recommended to change the PIN code every 3 months to ensure the safety of the card.
The above article teaches people how to change Vietinbank PIN code The simplest and most detailed. With the above information, we hope that it will help everyone in the process of changing the password of the ATM card. If you have any questions, please leave feedback for free support and answer from mothemoi.com.