For new customers who register and use Agribank ATM card. Still don’t really know how to use the service at the ATM. How to withdraw money from Agribank ATM how fastest? This is a question many of our customers ask us.
To be able to answer this question for you to wonder. With today’s article, we will provide information related to ATM cards. And instructions on how to withdraw money at Agribank ATM. Please join with me to refer to the article below.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Learn more about Agribank ATM card
Agribak ATM card is a card issued by Bank for Rural and Development of Vietnam. ATM cards have tools to assist customers in the payment process and account use. Or you can use it as a very effective and safe place to store and send money.
When using Agribank’s ATM card service, people can easily perform transactions such as: Withdrawal, money transfer, payment, etc. And Agribank is currently providing 3 main types of cards. There are debit, credit and prepaid cards, all of which can perform the functions found in an ATM.
Benefits of using Agribank ATM card
So in the process of using customers, how does an ATM card bring benefits? The following are the benefits that ATM cards have brought to customers in the process of using them:
- People can easily make transactions such as: Withdrawal, payment, account inquiry, etc. at the ATM.
- Support shopping and paying with ATM cards at places that accept card payments.
- Easily manage and check your account information from anywhere.
- Currently, Agribank’s ATMs are distributed across the country. Helping customers to conduct transactions quickly anywhere.
- No need to carry a lot of cash reducing the risk of personal property loss.
Instructions on how to withdraw money from Agribank ATM in detail
Currently, Agribank supports customers to withdraw money in many different ways. People can proceed to refer to the withdrawal methods below.
How to withdraw money at Agribank ATM for the first time
For those who have used card service of Agribank. Then everyone will know how to withdraw money at an ATM. But for new users, these operations are still very new. So still choose not to know much about these functions. Here we will guide everyone how to withdraw money at ATM with Agribank card.
- Step 1: Please bring your ATM card to the ATM of your bank or linked bank to make a withdrawal.
- Step 2: At the tree you proceed to put the card in the slot in the direction of the arrow printed on your card.
- Step 3: Select language then enter everyone’s ATM card PIN to enter the bank’s system.
- Step 4 :At the interface of the ATM, you select the function “Withdraw money”.
- Step 5: The screen will display the selected amount you choose to withdraw. If people want to withdraw another amount, they can click on “Other amount”. Then enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Step 6: Click confirm then receive the card first and receive money at the end of the transaction.
How to withdraw money with QR code Agribank online
For this cardless withdrawal method, everyone will proceed to create a withdrawal code for friends to withdraw without using the card. Or to put it simply, this way you can send money to other people. And that person will withdraw your money at the ATM without using the ATM card. To do this, please follow the instructions below:
Generate a withdrawal code at an ATM
- Step 1: You need to take your ATM card to the nearest Agribank ATM to generate a code.
- Step 2: You will proceed to give your card and enter your PIN to enter the system. Then on the screen, select the “Other transactions” » “Withdraw with code“.
- Step 3: People proceed to enter the phone number of the person who withdraws money without a card. And enter the amount you want to transfer money to that person.
- Step 4: Then the system notifies you if you are sure to do with the above information or not. Everyone choose to let the printer print the receipt. (On the receipt there will be a piece of code called Code 1.
- Step 5: After having the phone number owner code you just entered at the tree, you will be able to withdraw money without ATM card.
Withdraw money at Agribank ATM without card
- Step 1: Go to Agribank’s ATM, at the tree, please press 2nd button on the right hand side from the top.
- Step 2: The screen will show select language then select “Withdraw with code“.
- Step 3: Then enter the code Code 1 on the invoice printed by the creator. And continue to enter the code Code 2 sent to the voice amount you entered at the beginning of the code generation.
- Step 4: Next is to enter the amount you want to withdraw.( Note: Enter the amount that the code creator sent you).
- Step 5: The system will then ask if you want to print the invoice. Depending on the needs of the customer, then receive the money and close the transaction.
What is the fee for withdrawing money at Agribank ATM?
When making a withdrawal at a bank’s ATM, customers are often interested in how much the withdrawal fee is. The following is the fee for withdrawing money at an ATM that Agribank regulates, specifically as follows:
- Withdraw money at the bank’s ATM: 1,000 VND / 1 transaction.
- Withdraw money at ATMs of other banks: 2,500 to 3,300 VND/ transaction.
- Withdrawal by code: 10,000VND/ 1 transaction.
Some notes when withdrawing money from Agribank ATM
So when withdrawing money at an ATM, what should people pay attention to? Here are some notes that you need to know when withdrawing money at the tree. As follows:
- Note to withdraw money at ATMs of banks or associated banks. If withdrawing money at ATMs of unaffiliated banks. Everyone’s ATM card will be locked and swallowed at the ATM.
- When entering the PIN code, use your hand to cover it to avoid the bad guys setting up a hidden camera at the ATM.
- Limit entering the wrong PIN more than 3 times or your card will be temporarily locked.
- Use the bank’s banking service to manage your account better.
The above article shows you how to withdraw money from Agribank ATM in the most detailed and easy to understand way. Some notes in the Agribank ATM card withdrawal process. Thank you for reading the article of ruttienthetindungonline.com.