You are in need of a loan but do not know if your loan has been approved or not and when it will be disbursed. OCB loan lookup Currently, many customers are interested and want to know more information about this issue.
The following article, lamchutaichinh.vn will guide you how to look up OCB bank loans in the most detailed and fastest way.
Table of Contents
How to look up unsecured loans at OCB
When customers want to look up information about loans or check the status of their loan applications, they can choose one of the ways to look up below.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Look up information about OCB loans that have been disbursed
Customers can look up unsecured loans at OCB that have been disbursed through the following 4 ways:
- The first way: Customers can look up on OCB’s Omni application.
- Second way: Call directly to OCB’s customer service center at hotline 1800 6678 or (84) 28 7305 6678.
- Third way: Visit the website go.ocb.com.vn for free lookup.
- Fourth way: Call the branch or transaction office in charge of your loan at OCB.
By looking up unsecured loans at OCB that have been disbursed, customers can view all information including: loan amount, loan period, expected repayment history, payment history, history debt collection and loan settlement information.
Look up undisbursed OCB loan status
Check the status of a loan that has not been disbursed by OCB in 3 ways:
- The first way: Customers can call directly to the branch or transaction office in charge of OCB unsecured loans to ask for detailed information about the time the bank will disburse.
- Second way: Look up on OCB’s Omni application.
- Third way: You can visit the website go.ocb.com.vn to look up the loan amount for free.
For the second and third ways, customers can look up the status of their loan application at any time and the system will return results on details including: the proposed loan amount, the amount that the bank approval, loan status and disbursement period.
Instructions on how to look up the most detailed OCB loan
Here, lamchutaichinh.vn will guide you on how to look up OCB loans in the most detail for:
Look up loans using the Omni . app
Before looking up a loan via the Omni application, customers need to install and register an account, have a Mobile Banking account, then customers can perform online search.
- Step 1: Download the Omni application for iOS and Android phones to your device, then go to the OCB branch near where you live to register for the service.
- Step 2: You log into the Omni application on your phone and select the “Loan” category and then select the “Loan information” section.
- Step 3: Continue to select “Loan list” if your loan has been disbursed and select “Look up loan records” for new loan applications.
- Step 4: Choose to continue to borrow Comb – fast consumer loan or choose OCB loan to view detailed information about the loan.
Look up loans at website go.ocb.com.vn
- Step 1: You access the website go.ocb.com.vn and move your mouse to the category “Loan” on the menu bar.
- Step 2: Continue to select “Look up loan documents”
- Step 3: Fill in the information of your identity card number, citizen identification, phone number, date of birth, loan application registration time and click the “Check” button.
- Step 4: The system will return detailed results to customers including categories such as loan products, proposed amount, approval amount, loan status and disbursement status.
Look up loans by calling the switchboard
- Step 1: Customers use the phone number they have registered with OCB to call the switchboard at 1800 6678 or (84) 28 7305 6678.
- Step 2: Press the “4” key on the phone screen to meet the operator. You can ask for information about your loan and provide your identity card number or citizen identification, full name, date of birth registered with OCB when applying for a loan.
- Step 3: All information will be sent by the bank to the phone number previously registered by the customer.
In addition, customers can call directly to the nearest branch or transaction office of OCB bank where they live to look up their unsecured loan. The staff will ask the customer to read the identification number or provide relevant information to check the loan, all information will be sent to you in a statement and there will be a fee when looking up the information.
Note that in this way, customers should only call the bank during office hours to have a support staff look up the loan for you.
Hope the above information is useful about how-to guide OCB loan lookup will help customers easily look up their loans quickly. Customers, please regularly check your loan amount information to not put yourself into overdue debt and be fined.
If you have any questions about how to look up a loan, you can ask questions below for lamchutaichinh.vn to answer and don’t forget to follow other interesting articles we share to get more useful knowledge in the field of finance.
The article was edited by: Lamchutaichinh.vn