Currently, Vietcombank’s savings account is considered a profitable investment form used by many customers. And now the bank has launched the form Vietcombank online savings. And many customers are still wondering if this form of deposit is safe or not.
And how to send online details of Vietcombank. With today’s article, we will answer and guide everyone about these questions. Let’s have a look at the article below.
Table of Contents
Introducing Vietcombank online savings service
Online savings is a form of opening an online savings account without going to a Vietcombank counter. You send your savings online via [email protected] Vietcombank service. So the condition to be able to save money online is to have a payment account at Vietcombank and register to use the [email protected] Vietcombank service in advance.
Creating an online savings account is also quite easy. All procedures are done online via Vietcombank Mobile Banking app. Select the online savings feature on the app and follow the instructions. After creating an account, you transfer money from a checking account to a savings account.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Basic information about Vietcombank online savings package:
- Minimum limit for opening a book: 3 million VND
- Term: 14 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 24 months.
- Interest rate: Enjoy according to current regulations
- Interest payment method: Interest is added to the principal for further deposit or interest is transferred to a checking account.
- Deposit account: Vietcombank payment account
Is Vietcombank online safe?
Online savings deposit is a new feature of Vietcombank. But rest assured because Vietcombank is one of the most prestigious and powerful banks in Vietnam. Regardless of any savings package, Vietcombank always puts the interests of customers first. All related benefits including interest will be calculated according to the original regulations agreed between the two parties.
Because it is a completely new savings product, many customers still do not trust it. Customers often ask Is Vietcombank online safe?? According to experts, all current savings products are very safe and bring great benefits to the sender.
Should I deposit Vietcombank online? Read on for the following reasons:
- Send money online with quick procedure to save time.
- No other costs are incurred.
- Payment of deposits is allowed at transaction counters or [email protected] and VCB-Mobile [email protected]
- Interest rates are higher than traditional deposit methods.
- Absolute security with multiple layers of security.
- Receive great offers from Vietcombank.
- Not afraid of losing the passbook.
Summary, Vietcombank online savings deposit is very safe!
Latest Vietcombank online savings deposit interest rate
With the interest rate of online savings deposit of Vietcombank. Please refer to Vietcombank interest rates below:
- If you save money in Vietnamese Dong: Term 12 – 24 – 36 – 48 – 60 months will enjoy the highest interest rate of 6.80%.
- If you deposit in a foreign currency: For USD maintain interest rate at 0%. As for EUR, it is 0.3%/year. The term of online foreign currency savings deposit is from 2 months or more.
Advantages of saving money online at Vietcombank
Online savings Vietcombank has all the advantages of a regular savings package. In addition, this savings method also brings many other benefits.
- It is a safe, effective and profitable investment plan that minimizes risks.
- Safe, secure, fast, but also no cost to make a paper passbook.
- Open an online savings account right on your phone. Not only that, when finalizing the savings, customers can also do online procedures, without having to go to the counter.
- Compared with traditional savings packages (going to the bank to open the book), online savings accounts enjoy a higher interest rate.
Instructions for online savings at Vietcombank
Before proceeding to save money at Vietcombank online. Everyone needs to find out how the bank’s conditions for registering a savings account are regulated. Only then can you proceed to deposit money online. And to proceed, invite everyone to join us for reference below.
Conditions for registering Vietcombank online savings
- Customers have registered to use Banking service of Vietcombank.
- Customers are 18 years of age or older and have a stable job to maintain savings.
- Have a valid ID/CCCD or Passport.
Instructions on how to register for Vietcombank online savings
Here are the steps to register for online savings at Vietcombank:
Step 1: Open Vietcombank Mobile Banking app. Enter your name and password to log in to the app.
Step 2: Select Online Savings feature. Then you click Open account.
Step 3: Fill in the information required by the system:
- Source account: select the account you want to withdraw money from to transfer to an online savings account.
- Deposit term: Choose a deposit term that suits your conditions.
- Deposit amount: Enter the desired deposit amount. This amount will be deducted from the source account to transfer. The minimum amount to open an online savings account is 3 million VND.
- Choose the form of interest payment: Interest is paid to the principal or to the deposit account when the interest is due.
- Check the box to agree with Vietcombank’s terms. Note: You should click on the words “Agreement to open and use online deposit” to read and understand more carefully about Vietcombank’s online savings package.
Step 4: Finally, an OTP code will be sent to you via SMS to your phone. Please check and enter this OTP correctly to complete the online savings account opening procedures.
Above we have instructed you to read how Vietcombank online savings. And answer the question Is Vietcombank online safe?? Hopefully with the above knowledge, readers have had an accurate view of online savings.