Techcombank credit card is a card that allows customers to make transactions without using cash. Techcombank will lend money to cardholders in advance through Techcombank credit cards. And to own the card Techcombank credit card opening conditions will be stricter than regular debit cards. Because credit cards have the feature of lending first, repaying later. So banks will be very careful in issuing cards to users.
In this article, we will learn about Techcombank credit card opening documents and how to apply. Let’s follow along!
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Table of Contents
What is Techcombank credit card?
Techcombank credit card is an alternative to cash payment. Customers are allowed to use the card to spend first and then refund later. Interest free for 45 days if fully repaid. With credit cards, online payment, purchase, transaction, card swiping, cash advance… is no longer a big problem. You are allowed to borrow money according to the limit to spend whenever you want.
Techcombank credit cards
Techcombank issues many different types of cards to suit a wide range of customers.
The standard term card has many great incentives such as installment purchase with 0% interest rate, cashback, advance payment, etc. Techcombank’s standard credit limit is 10 – 90 million. And standard credit card products include the following:
- Visa Classic international credit card
- JCB international credit card – Dream card (currently suspending new issuance)
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Classic international credit card
- Techcombank Visa Priority credit card
Gold class cards will have a higher credit limit of 50-90 million and many special incentives. The cards of this class are as follows:
- Techcombank Visa Gold international credit card
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Gold international credit card
In addition to the preferential programs, for this card class, there will be opportunities to accumulate miles and insurance. The card’s limit is from 90 to 1 billion VND.
- Techcombank Visa Platinum international credit card.
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum international credit card
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum Priority Credit Card
- Techcombank Visa Platinum Priority Credit Card
There are different types of cards, but Techcombank credit card requirements of all classes are the same. Customers need to meet these requirements to be approved for card opening.
Should I make a Techcombank credit card?
You already know that Techcombank credit cards bring convenience to help us make payments without using cash, without having money in the card. But when using the card, you will have to pay the full amount borrowed to spend before. Otherwise, you will be charged an overdue penalty fee and this interest rate is very high.
With Techcombank credit cards, when you register to open the card, you will get the annual fee waiver for the first year. In addition, you will enjoy cashback incentives when used for shopping, food, education, etc.
However, whether to make a Techcombank credit card or not must be considered depending on the conditions and needs of each person.
If you are a regular shopper, spend on shopping transactions, commerce, education, healthcare, … and have a stable economic source. If you want to use a card that helps you pay without having to have money in advance, you should register as a card.
But vice versa, if you are a low-income person. And the need to use only withdraw money, transfer money normally. You should not apply for a Techcombank credit card. Because when using a credit card, there will be many different fees. If you do not have enough financial capacity, it is easy to fall and pay late, leading to penalties.
Latest Techcombank credit card opening conditions
Techcombank currently has 13 types of credit cards. Each card will have different registration conditions. Please refer to the following Techcombank credit card opening conditions for more details.
General Techcombank credit card opening conditions:
- Customers are Vietnamese individuals or foreigners living in Vietnam for a long time.
- Aged from 18 to 68 years old and living in the area where Techcombank works.
- Have a stable job and have an average monthly income of 4 million VND for people in Ho Chi Minh City. Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh. Claim 3 million 1 month with other provinces and cities.
- No bad debts or bad debt history.
- Have a household registration book or long-term temporary residence at the place where the card is issued by the bank.
- Meet other conditions as prescribed by Techcombank.
|Name card||For main card||For extra cards|
|Techcombank Visa Signature credit card||Conditions for opening a card without collateral:|
Conditions for opening a card with collateral:
|Age 18 or older, if from 15 years old, must be consented by a legal representative.|
|Techcombank Visa Infinite Credit Card|
|Techcombank Spark credit card||Be a Vietnamese or a foreigner living in Vietnam.|
Individual customers aged 15 years and over.
|Techcombank Visa Classic Credit Card||Opening a card without collateral:|
Opening a secured card:
|The age to open the card is from 15 years old to 18 years old with the permission of the guarantor.|
|Techcombank Credit Card Everyday||From the age of 15 and approved by the sponsor.|
|Techcombank Style credit card||Requires an income of 30 million/month if opened in the form of no mortgage.|
Opening a mortgage will require a passbook or deposit agreement.
|15 years old and up|
|Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum Priority Credit Card||Primary cardholders are using Priority credit cards again|
Documents required for opening a Techcombank credit card
After responding Techcombank credit card requirements Then you need to prepare the following documents in advance.
– Identity document is ID card or passport copy certified with local red stamp.
– Photo size 3×4 1 pc.
– If you are a foreigner, you need a certificate of legal residence or a valid visa.
Documents proving your financial ability: Electricity/water/internet bills in the last 2 months, salary slips in the last 3 months, labor contracts, mortgage documents ( if any).
– Card issuance application is issued at the bank counter.
Instructions on how to apply for a Techcombank credit card
Customers can follow two ways to apply for a Techcombank credit card below.
Option 1: Register for a Techcombank credit card online
Currently, Techcombank has developed e-banking to help customers easily access products. And we can apply for the card online through the website by following steps.
Step 1: Click and access the website address https://www.techcombank.com.vn/dang-ky-truc-tuyen/mo-the-tin-dung
Step 2: On the web interface, fill in all the required information and click continue.
Step 3: Fill in your contact information
Step 4: Confirm the registration results, now your profile has been sent.
Step 5: Techcombank staff will contact and guide the remaining registration steps.
Option 2: Register at Techcombank transaction counter
You bring the prepared documents to the nearest Techcombank. Get a number and choose a credit card opening service.
Step 1: Get the number and choose the credit card opening service at the entrance.
Step 2: Go to the counter and present your ID and documents.
Step 3: Staff will advise you on suitable credit cards.
Step 4: Review your application, if all conditions are met, the contract will be signed.
Step 5: Confirm the card opening request and receive an appointment to get the card.
It takes about 2 hours to make a card at a bank counter. After successful registration, it will take another 4 days to receive the card.
Techcombank credit card interest rates
After successfully registering to issue a card, customers need to pay attention to the fee and interest rate schedule. Below, I will only introduce Techcombank credit card interest rates when using cards for each card class.
– Standard Techcombank card: 27.8%/year.
– Techcombank Gold Card: 27.85%/year.
– Techcombank Platinum Card: 24%/year.
– JCB Dream Card: 36%/year.
Above is Techcombank credit card requirements the latest published by the bank. Before registering to open a card, customers need to consult and know in advance to best prepare. Good luck