To learn more about Orient Bank OCB as well as the framework OCB working hours fixed at branches, transaction offices to help customers easily track. Today’s article, let’s summarize the details with Banktop through the content below.
Table of Contents
About OCB Bank
OCB’s full name is Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank. Established in 1996 with strong and outstanding growth over the years to the present time.
OCB Bank in Vietnam is interested and used by many customers, with its headquarters in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City and many branches and transaction offices across the country.
Find out what OCB is?
Latest updated OCB working hours
If you are a customer at OCB, you should also know the details of working hours and days at OCB, so that if you have a direct need, you can rely on this fixed time frame to reach the bank for the fastest support. .
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
The system of branches and transaction offices of OCB bank works from Monday to Saturday morning with working hours:
- Morning: Time frame starts from 8:00 am – 12:00 pm.
- Afternoon: Time frame starts from 13:00 to 17:00.
Does OCB Bank work on Saturdays?
All branches and transaction offices at OCB bank are open on Saturday morning with banking hours from 8 am to 12 noon, afternoon and Sunday closed. If you have a need to make urgent transactions, you should go in the middle or early days of the week, avoid on weekends.
Update the latest SCB banking hours today
What services does OCB Bank provide?
At OCB, customers can participate and use smart and convenient service packages such as:
- Saved money
- Domestic or international money transfer and receipt transactions
- Credit and debit card opening service
- Mortgage loans, unsecured loans, real estate loans
- Borrow to buy a house, buy a car, do business, etc.
- Insurance services
- Buy and sell foreign currency
In addition, there are many other services that you can refer to on the main website of the bank or go directly to the bank’s branch or transaction office for detailed advice on service packages, products and services. products meet the needs.
Note when transacting at OCB during working hours
When visiting directly at branches and transaction offices of OCB, you should note the following:
- Bring all kinds of personal documents such as ID card/CCCD or passport. Attach documents related to the transaction you want to make.
- If you want to withdraw cash with a large amount, you should contact the OCB bank branch you want to go to to ask about the limit that branch can support.
- To be able to do fast work, you should arrive 10-20 minutes before the bank branch opens for the fastest support.
Information about the headquarters and branch of Orient Bank (OCB)
In addition to knowing information about the bank and OCB’s working hours, customers can also know more information about the headquarters and branch of Orient Bank (OCB) that they are participating and using.
Specific information includes:
- Head office: 41 & 45 Le Duan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://www.ocb.com.vn/
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number OCB’s switchboard: (028) 38,220,960
- Fax Number: (028) 38.220,963
OCB currently has more than 40 branches and 90 transaction offices in all provinces and cities of our country.
Through the article Banktop shared, you must have grasped the specific information about OCB working hours and related contents. If you are interested in the working hours at OCB where you are using the services here, you can refer to the content in the above article. Hope to be useful to you.
Information edited by Banktop.vn