After the merger of Prudential and the expansion of more branches, Shinhan Finance is now one of the few financial companies with a steadily growing customer market share in Vietnam today. In this article, Banktop will introduce you to the package Shinhan Finance unsecured loan salary with a preferential interest rate of only 15-18%/year.
Besides, we will also answer some questions when applying for unsecured loans from Shinhan Finance. Let’s find out together!
Table of Contents
Apply for Shinhan Finance unsecured loan
To register for a Shinhan Finance unsecured loan, customers can directly call the Hotline number or click on the following link to apply for an online loan.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Note when filling out loan information:
- Fill in your personal information
- Fill in the correct ID number and Phone number to receive advice
What is Shinhan Finance?
Shinhan Finance’s full name is Shinhan Finance Vietnam Company, operating in the field of consumer finance with 100% foreign capital (Shinhan Card Corporation). Shinhan Finance Vietnam, formerly known as Prudential Finance Company, officially merged and went into operation with a new name in 2019.
With the support of experience and capital from Korea, Shinhan Finance Vietnam has become one of the financial companies for unsecured loan Vietnam’s best.
|Full name||Shinhan Finance Vietnam One Member Limited Liability Company|
|English name||Shinhan Vietnam Finance Company Ltd|
|Trading name (Acronym)||SHBVN|
|Headquarters||23rd floor, Saigon Trade Center, 37 Ton Duc Thang, District 1, City. Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam|
|License to operate||51/GP-NHNN|
|Call Center (Hotline)||1900 545449|
|Phone||(84-28) 39 113 666|
|Fax||(84-28) 3948 2193|
|Number of workers||More than 1000 employees|
|Branch number||1,500 service referral points in 62 provinces/cities|
|general manager||Mr. Hiroshi Miyamoto|
Is Shinhan Finance a scam?
Shinhan Finance is not a scam, completely reputable, so customers can trust the service when using the service for the following reasons:
- Shinhan Finance is a reputable financial company from Korea.
- All information from interest rates, penalty fees and terms in the contract is public and transparent to customers.
- Loan interest rate does not exceed 20% as prescribed by law
Advantages of Shinhan Finance unsecured loans
Why should you choose a Shinhan unsecured loan according to your salary, it is for the following reasons:
- Support for quick loans with good limits, up to 10-12 times the salary.
- Support flexible installment period, minimum 6 months and maximum 48 months.
- Low and stable interest rates. This is a strength of Shinhan Finance compared to many other financial companies. The applicable interest rate is only from 15-18%/year calculated on the gradually decreasing balance.
- Simple loan application, no KT3 temporary residence book, no need to provide health insurance card.
- Support customer information security, no guarantor needed when borrowing.
In particular, Shinhan Finance also applies preferential interest rate installment loan packages for old customers and customers with good repayment history. The lowest interest rate offer is for customers who are applying for Shinhan Bank unsecured loans, customers using Shinhan Bank credit cards or ANZ credit cards.
Customers who are receiving salary through accounts opened at Shinhan Bank are also supported to borrow with a high limit.
Forms of unsecured loans Shinhan Finance
|Form of unsecured loan||Main features|
|Personal unsecured loan|
|Loan to buy a car|
Shinhan Finance loan interest rate
As mentioned above, Shinhan’s unsecured loan interest rate ranges from 13 – 18%/year. As follows:
|Product||Fixed interest rate||Interest rates go down|
|Unsecured loan||0.88% – 1.82% month||1.5% – 3.1% month|
|Loan to buy a car||0.41% – 0.58% month||0.7% – 0.99% month|
|Consumption loan installment||0% – 2.69% month||0% – 4.58% month|
|Borrow to buy a motorbike with installment payment||0% – 2.69% month||0% – 4.58% month|
Shinhan Finance applies the interest calculation method installment loan based on a gradually decreasing loan balance and a commitment not to increase interest rates during the loan term and have preferential interest rate policies for different subjects.
- Applying preferential interest rates from 13 to 16%/year to customers who have credit cards at Shinhan Bank or are paid via Shinhan cards.
- Apply interest rate of 14 – 16% for customers who are teachers and bank staff
- Applying preferential programs for customers receiving salary through Shinhan Bank’s partner banks such as Vietcombank, ACB, VPBank, Techcombank…
Conditions and documents for unsecured loans Shinhan Finance
Client unsecured loan according to salary at Shinhan Finance need to meet some of the following conditions:
- Customers living and working in areas supported by Shinhan Finance
- Customers with income from salary, at least 3,500,000 VND/month
- Customers with good credit history, no bad debt, pay attention at other banks.
- The customer has a loan limit.
The full set of Shinhan Finance unsecured loan documents includes:
- ID card or CCCD card copy
- Passport photo copy
- Labor contract / appointment letter
- Salary statement of the last 3 months with the bank’s hanger
Shinhan Finance online loan process
- Step 1: Visit the website below to apply for a loan
- Step 2: Enter personal information including: Phone number, personal email to receive the contract, Full name, ID number
- Step 3: Receive a consultation call – After you leave your information, it will take about 30 minutes for a Shinhan staff to call you back to advise you on the loan package.
- Step 4: Add records – Add necessary records for support staff, can be sent online via Zalo if you are far away.
- Step 5: Disbursement – If your loan is approved, you will quickly receive the money disbursed quickly through your bank account.
Distinguish Shinhan Bank and Shinhan Finance
|Trademark||Shinhan Bank Vietnam||Shinhan Finance Vietnam Company|
|Formation process||Shinhan Bank Vietnam Ltd (Shinhan Bank Vietnam Limited) was established in 1993 with the first representative office in Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh. Shinhan Bank is one of the pioneer banks in strongly promoting diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Korea.||Shinhan Finance is currently under Shinhan Card Corporation (Korea). This is a 100% foreign owned consumer finance company. Formerly Prudential Vietnam Finance Company and officially operating under the brand name Shinhan Finance since 2019.|
|Service||Unsecured loans for personal consumption|
|Customers||Customers have income through salary account from 6.0 million VND. In addition, there are labor contracts and health insurance in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Duong||Customers with income from VND 4.0 million in cash or salary account. Support customers in the city. Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Da Nang and certain provinces|
|Loan limit||From 20 to 900 million VND||Up to 100 million VND|
|Loan maturity date||From 12 to 60 months||From 12 to 48 months|
|Interest rate||Loan interest rate is usually from 14% to 18%/year Preferential loan interest rate is from 12%/year based on reducing balance|
(ie only from 0.7% to 0.9%/month)
|Loan interest rates are from 18%/year and up to 38%/year based on the gradually decreasing balance. Depending on the profile of each customer, there will be different interest rates.|
|Endow||The loan insurance fee is 5% of the total approved loan limit|
|Appraisal process||3 steps of appraisal:|
Some questions when applying for an unsecured loan from Shinhan Finance
Should I borrow money at Shinhan bank?
With the experience and capital backing from the parent company, customers can rest assured that Shinhan Finance can meet 100% of your loan needs. Besides, low, stable interest rates and preferential interest programs are a strength of Shinhan Finance Vietnam.
Finally, Shinhan Finance does not force customers to participate in loan insurance, which saves a lot of money.
Find out what is SHB Finance?
Should I settle Shinhan Bank’s unsecured loan application?
Not only at Shinhan but when borrowing money quickly, Mortgage loan same anywhere. If you can afford it, please all attempts loans right. Closing loan documents will help you save a lot of interest and reduce economic pressure on yourself.
Where to pay installment payment at Shinhan Bank?
There are many ways to pay for a loan at Shinhan Finance:
- Transfer via Internet Banking
- Closed at Shinhan Bank transaction office
- Automatic quote
- Paying money through collection channels such as Mobile World, Viettel Post…
- Paying via Momo e-wallet, Viettel Pay..
Instructions for unsecured loans of BIDV with the lowest interest rates
Which areas are supported for credit loans?p Shinhan?
Currently, Shinhan Finance supports unsecured borrowers in the following areas:
|Binh Duong||Thanh Hoa||Hanoi|
|Dong Nai||Hue||Thai Nguyen|
|BA Ria Vung Tau||Danang||Bac Giang|
|Ho Chi Minh||Quang Nam||Phu-Tho|
|Long An||Quang Ngai||Vinh Phuc|
|Tien Giang||Khanh Hoa||Bac Ninh|
|Ben tre||Pacify||Hai Duong|
|Vinh Long||hung Yen|
|Hau Giang||Ha Nam|
Look up Shinhan Finance loans through which channels?
Look up Shinhan Finance contract number in the following ways:
- Automatic switchboard 1900 54 54 49 – 1 . key
- SVFC BOT loan assistant (Fanpage Messenger)
- Loan Management Application iShinhan
- Official website: https://shinhanfinance.com.vn
Shinhan unsecured loans are the choice of many customers with financial needs because of the advantages of interest rates and simplicity of loan documents. quick loan express. Hopefully, through this article of Banktop, you have understood the necessary information when you need to borrow money at Shinhan Finance.
If you need urgent loanyou can contact customer service for the fastest support.
Information edited by: banktop.vn