Bank phone transfer MB Bank helps customers transfer money anywhere without having to go to MBBank’s branch/PDG to transfer money.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Online money transfer is a convenience that almost all banks allow customers to transfer money right on their smartphones without the need for a bank ATM. And that includes MBBank. Increasing customer demand MB Bank is constantly developing online features to make it more convenient for customers to use.
So what are the ways to transfer money from MB Bank online? Let’s find out with Alo Open Card.
Table of Contents
What is MBBank mobile money transfer?
Money transfer on mobile phones MB Bank is a mobile money transfer service via phone number, text message, App or Internet Banking provided by MB Bank when opening an account at this bank.
MB Bank’s mobile money transfer service will give users more flexibility in withdrawing money, transferring money between banks, transferring money to friends, relatives or partners. The MB Bank money transfer by phone is designed to be simple and easy to operate while still ensuring efficiency and safety.
Internet Banking MBbank operates 24/7. Whenever you log in to the service, you can make transactions. Even Saturday, Sunday, or holidays.
Which bank can MB Bank transfer money to?
Vietinbank is currently one of the banks participating in the Napas system, so interbank money transfer is also very easy.
Currently, MB Bank can transfer money to:
- Vietcombank bank.
- BIDV Bank.
- Bank Agribank.
- ACB bank.
- Sacombank Bank.
- Dong a Bank.
- VPBank Bank.
- Vietinbank Bank.
- MSB Bank.
- VIB Bank.
- SHB Bank.
- North Asia Bank.
- HD Bank.
- SCB Bank.
- OCB Bank.
- Vietnamese Bank.
- NCB Bank.
- Hongleong Bank.
- South Asia Bank.
- IVB Bank.
- Bao Viet Bank.
- Kien Long Bank.
- Vietbank Bank.
- Viet A Bank.
- Shinhan Bank.
- Saigon Bank.
- UOB Bank.
- Public Bank.
- SHB Bank.
- PG Bank.
- VRB Bank.
- CIMB Bank.
Instructions on how to transfer money from MB Bank online
How to transfer money via Internet Banking
To make money transfer via Internet Banking. Customers perform the following steps:
- Step 1: Log in to Internet Banking application on electronic devices with Internet
- Step 2: Login successfully. Click on the item “transfer money within the system or interbank”.
- Step 3: Fill in the money transfer information including: Recipient’s name, account number, transfer amount, transfer content, receiving bank…
- Step 4: Confirm the transaction information.
- Step 5: The system will automatically send the customer an OTP code to a mobile phone message.
- Step 6: Enter OTP code, view money transfer information. End transaction.
How to transfer money via MBBank App
To transfer money via MBBank App, customers follow the instructions below:
- Step 1: Log in to your MBBank App account on your phone.
- Step 2: Click on the menu Transfer money to a bank account (Transfer money via card number) or Transfer to ATM card (If you want to transfer money via card number).
- Step 3: Customers enter money transfer information including: Debit account, account number, receiving bank, recipient’s name, transfer amount and content (if any).
- Step 4: Check the transaction information and choose to save the recipient in the contact list and click “Continue”.
- Step 5: The banking system will send the OTP code to the phone message.
- Step 6: Enter the OTP verification code to confirm the transaction, the screen displays the transaction results.
How to transfer to MB Bankplus
To use MBBankplus, customers call USSD number and/or access sim-integrated application (Sim Toolkit) and/or additional installation application on mobile devices. Customers can make MBBankplus money transfer through the following ways:
- Method 1: Call the number *123# then follow the instructions of the operator. This method can be used for all types of phones, no Internet required.
- Method 2: Use the application on Sim Toolkit. Customers only need to change their current Viettel sim into a BankPlus Sim. Then follow the instructions under the Menu on the phone sim.
- Method 3: Using the MBBank App, customers only need to register and download the App to be able to transfer money easily.
Above is how to transfer money via phone MBBank that customers can refer to. Depending on the needs and purposes of the transfer, please choose the most suitable form of money transfer via MB phone!