Techcombank card can withdraw money at which bank’s ATM is the question of many customers of Techcombank. For information see the article below.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Owning a convenient ATM card is extremely necessary in today’s modern technology era. With only ATM, customers can make all payment transactions, transfer money, shop, withdraw money… quickly. However, in the process of using Techcombank’s customers, not everyone knows which banks they are affiliated with.
Hence in the article below. Which bank’s ATM card will be updated to Techcombank card customers?
Table of Contents
About Techcombank ATM card
Techcombank ATM card is a card provided by Techcombank according to ISO 7810 standard, helping users to easily perform automatic transactions such as checking account information, withdrawing or transferring money, paying bills …. from an automatic teller machine (ATM). In addition, ATM cards are also accepted as a non-cash payment method at payment points that accept cards.
Techcombank ATM card classification
Based on many different purposes, Techcombank has issued many different types of cards divided into 3 main types: credit card, debit card, prepaid card.
Techcombank payment card
Techcombank debit card, this type of card is only used when you top up the card and when you spend all that money, it can’t be used anymore. With this card, it is possible to pay at Pos, via e-commerce channels and withdraw money at ATMs at low cost.
- Techcombank domestic payment card F@stAccess
- Techcombank domestic payment card F@stAccess Priority
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum Priority international payment card
- Techcombank Visa Classic international payment card
- Techcombank Visa Gold international payment card
- Techcombank Visa Priority international payment card
Credit Card Techcombank (Credidt Card)
The features of a credit card are different from the above two cards, Techcombank will grant a credit with the spending level you desire. When the term is due, the customer is responsible for paying the entire loan, if overdue the interest will be accrued. But the plus point here is that in the first 45 days customers enjoy 0% interest.
Unaffiliated Techcombank credit cards:
- Techcombank Visa Signature credit card
- Techcombank Visa Priority credit card
- Techcombank Spark credit card
- Techcombank Visa Classic Credit Card
- Techcombank Visa Gold credit card
- Techcombank Visa Infinite Credit Card
- Techcombank Visa Platinum Priority Credit Card
- Techcombank credit card JCB Dream Card (temporarily suspended)
Techcombank co-branded credit cards:
- Techcombank Visa Vinshop Advance Credit Card
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum credit card
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Classic credit card
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Priority Credit Card
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Platinum Priority Credit Card
- Vietnam Airlines Techcombank Visa Gold credit card
At which bank can TechcomBank ATM cards be withdrawn?
For TechcomBank ATM cards, customers can withdraw money at most ATMs of Vietnamese banks belonging to Napas card alliance. Below is a list of banks in Napas alliance, customers can withdraw money by ATM card at ATMs of these banks.
|An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank – ABBank||Baoviet Commercial Joint Stock Bank – BaoViet Bank|
|Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank – ACB||Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Eximbank|
|Global Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank – GP Bank||Ho Chi Minh City Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank – HDBank|
|Indovina Bank Limited – IVB||Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank – MB|
|Vietnam Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank – MSB||National Commercial Joint Stock Bank – NCB|
|Saigon Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank – SHB||Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank – SeABank|
|Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Sacombank||Shinhan Bank Vietnam – Shinhan Bank|
|Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Techcombank||Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank TienPhongBank|
|Viet A Bank – Viet A Bank||Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam – Vietcombank|
|Vietnam International Bank – VIB||Public Bank Vietnam – Public Bank Vietnam Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OCB|
|Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank – VPBank||Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OCB|
|Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam – Agribank||Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OCB|
|DongA Bank – DongA Bank||Nam A Bank – Nam A Bank|
|Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam – BIDV||Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade – VietinBank|
|Ocean Commercial Joint Stock Bank – OceanBank||Hanoi Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Habubank|
|Saigon Industrial and Commercial Joint Stock Bank – Saigon Bank||Petrolimex Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank – PG Bank|
|Vietnam Construction Bank – CBBank||Hong Leong Bank Vietnam – Hong Leong Bank Vietnam|
|LienVietPostBank – LienVietPostBank||Co-opbank – Co-opbank|
|Industrial Bank of Korea – Industrial Bank of Korea||Woori Bank Vietnam Limited – Woori Bank|
TechcomBank ATM card withdrawal fee
Withdrawal fee also depends on the bank ATM you choose to withdraw. However, normally, withdrawal fees within the same system and interbank will be as follows:
- For cards not issued in packages: fee of 2,000 VND/transaction
- For cards issued under package of accounts without salary (including current account, debit card, …): fee of 1,000 VND/transaction
- For cards issued under the salary account package (including current account, debit card): Free of charge for withdrawals
In case of withdrawing money at another bank’s ATM, the transaction fee is 3,000 VND/transaction.
How to withdraw money with Techcombank ATM card at another bank’s ATM
How to withdraw money at most banks associated with Techcombank is very simple, you just need to do the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to an ATM near where you live (You can also go to any ATM to make a withdrawal, but the fee for withdrawing money at another bank’s ATM will be higher than online withdrawal). directly from Techcombank’s ATM).
- Step 2: Insert the card into the ATM machine in the direction of the arrow.
- Step 3: Enter the PIN to log in to the device.
- Step 4: Select the amount you want to withdraw.
- Depending on each ATM, you will receive your card first and then receive money or vice versa.
- While entering the PIN code, you should cover the keyboard with your hand to avoid the risk of PIN leakage, affecting account security.
Above is the detailed information about Techcombank card to withdraw money at which bank’s ATM? Hope the article will help you in the process of using. If you have any questions, please contact your bank for specific instructions.