How to top up AirPay wallet by phone scratch card not all customers know. If you do not know how to load, please refer to the following article.
AirPay wallet is an electronic wallet commonly used in Vietnam. There are many ways to top up your AirPay wallet. With the amount loaded into your wallet, you can comfortably use it for different purposes such as payment, gift giving, top-up to your phone account…
Many of you wonder if there is a way to top up your AirPay wallet with a card that anyone can apply. So here Bankcuatoi.com will guide and answer for everyone how to top up AriPay wallet.
Table of Contents
Find out what is AirPay wallet?
AirPay e-wallet was first launched in 2015. This is a smart payment application that is downloaded, installed and used on smartphone mobile phones. AirPay wallet brings a lot of different utilities, especially for financial transactions such as paying for online purchases, top-up game cards, top-up phone cards…
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
It is because of these conveniences that AirPay wallets are widely accepted and used in Vietnam. Usually an AirPay wallet is linked to a bank account. From there, you can transfer money back and forth between your bank account and your AirPay wallet account.
Some features of AirPay wallet include:
- Pay bills for online purchases quickly through many forms, including scanning QR codes.
- Partners of major e-commerce sites in Vietnam such as Shopee, Ocha, Foody…
- Pay bills for internet service, cable TV, electricity and water every month.
- Top up phone cards for all carriers in Vietnam.
- Top up game cards for online games and online applications that need to be purchased to use.
- Some other additional utilities: Book train tickets, airplane tickets, book hotel rooms, buy movie tickets…
- Withdraw and transfer funds to another AirPay wallet account or bank account securely and quickly.
In order to use the utilities from the e-wallet from AirPay, customers need to top up the wallet. Nowadays there are many how to top up AirPay wallet different that the user may apply.
Pros and cons of AirPay e-wallets
- Use the app right on your mobile phone. Pay anytime, anywhere without using cash. Thereby eliminating all disadvantages of using cash for payment.
- Transfer money between AirPay wallets. Transfer money from bank account to AirPay account and vice versa.
- Save all transaction history. Allow customers to look up again whenever needed.
- Experience extremely attractive utilities, making everyday life easier.
- Just download and install it on your mobile phone. No additional tools are required.
Financial transactions through the AirPay wallet are subject to a fee. However, this fee is considered reasonable for each transaction.
In addition, there is a downside to online applications that are security capabilities. AirPay e-wallet has done its security very well, but it can’t be 100%. Each application user must know how to use it safely, do not link AirPay wallet with websites of unknown origin (containing malicious code). Doing this can cause your AirPay account to be hacked and you will have all the money in your AirPay wallet.
Instructions to download and install AirPay e-wallet
To use AirPay wallet you must download and install this application on your smartphone. For phones using iOS operating system such as Iphone, there is no version condition. But for those using the Android operating system (Samsung, Oppo…), the requirement must be Android 4.1 or higher.
The steps to download and install AirPay wallet are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to App Store (for IOS operating system) or CH Play (for Android operating system). In the search box type AirPay Wallet. Proceed to download AirPay wallet to your device like downloading other applications.
- Step 2: Open the AirPay wallet you just downloaded. Select the registration feature to create a new account. To create an AirPay wallet account, you just need to enter your mobile phone number.
- Step 3: The system will send you a verification code to your phone SMS. You enter this code and click Confirm and you’re done.
Create an AirPay account and then experience the great features that this e-wallet brings.
Is it possible to top up AirPay wallet with scratch card?
Currently, AirPay wallet still does not have the feature top up AirPay wallet with phone scratch card. But in the soonest time this feature will certainly be added. Because it is very convenient and anyone can do it. Please wait for AirPay wallet to add this attractive feature.
Although it is not possible to top up the AirPay wallet with a scratch card, you can do many other ways instead. Refer to the 2 most popular ways to get great attention from users.
Instructions on how to top up AriPay wallet quickly
Can you recharge your AirPay wallet by the following ways.
Transfer from bank account via internet banking
To top up your AirPay wallet via internet banking, you must first link your AirPay wallet account to your bank account. To link, do the following steps in turn:
- Step 1: Open and log in to AirPay e-wallet. Next, you choose the 0d e-wallet feature.
- Step 2: The system will give you a number of different suggestions. You just need to be interested and click on the Add link feature. Then select Link to bank account. Next, select the bank that opens the account that you want to link to the AirPay wallet.
- Step 3: You will be redirected to the information input interface. The information to be filled in is: Full name, ID number. This is the most basic personal information of AirPay wallet users.
- Step 4: Create for AirPay wallet a password of 6 numbers. You should set a password that is easy to remember but not too easy to guess. After creating your AirPay wallet password, click Link now.
- Step 5: Next, enter the bank account and password of the bank account that you want to link to the AirPay wallet.
- Step 6: Check all information. If you don’t have to edit anything, click Finish link.
After completing the link, you can freely transfer money from your bank account to your AirPay wallet account and vice versa. When you top up your AirPay wallet via internet banking, you will be charged a small fee equal to the normal money transfer fee.
Use the form of authorization
This method only applies to some banks such as Sacombank, Eximbank, AB Bank, BIDV, Vietcombank. You will go to the transaction counter of one of the above banks to complete the procedure to deposit money into your wallet via payment authorization. With this method, you will have to move, but in return you will not have to pay the fee to recharge your AirPay wallet.
In these forms you will use the money in the bank account linked to AirPay. If you do not know how to link, follow these steps.
Here I will guide you to link Vietcombank bank account with AirPay wallet.
- Step 1: Log in to the agent’s management system and click on the “Link Card/Bank Account” in the menu on the left.
- Step 2: Click “At the new link > Vietcombank“.
- Step 3: Next, click on the “Affiliate progress“.
- Step 4: On Vietcombank’s Internet Banking page, log in to your account.
- Step 5: In the “Add-ons > Select e-wallet > Service registration”.
- Step 6: Select the AirPay e-wallet > Enter the linked phone number > Account number > How to receive OTP code > Confirm.
- Step 7: There will be a success message and please check the link status again.
Above is all information about How to top up AirPay e-wallet. Currently, we cannot top up the wallet with a phone scratch card. Instead, link your bank account with your AirPay wallet to use convenient services. If you have any questions, please leave feedback for answers and support.
Reference: Instructions on how to withdraw money from Airpay to your bank account