Learn about how Top up at MB Bank ATM can you? Does MBBank support customers to recharge directly at the bank’s ATM? This is one of the questions many of our customers ask us.
To be able to use MBBank bank account. Everyone needs to make a deposit to the account. Only then can you proceed to use your bank account. So is it possible to recharge at the tree and how to recharge please refer below.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Is it possible to top up directly at MBBank ATM?
With the former if you want to deposit money into a bank account. You need to proceed to the branch, transaction counter of MBBank to be able to do so. But it will take a lot of time and have to do very lengthy paperwork.
Therefore, MBBank has launched a new generation ATM of the bank. With this ATM in addition to the old functions. People can also proceed to recharge directly at the tree very easily. When using the new generation ATM of MBBank, you will receive the following advantages:
- Customers will not need to go directly to the bank to deposit money. You can go to the location of the new generation MBBank ATM to recharge quickly.
- The top-up operations at the tree are very simple and fast.
- No need to fill in the information, so the deposit paperwork is very time consuming.
- ATM tree supports customers to make transactions 24/7 with all the needs of customers.
- Recharge at the new generation MBBank ATM without using an ATM card.
Instructions on how to top up at MB Bank ATM
Currently, MBBank supports customers to recharge at ATMs quickly and simply. Customers do not need to use an ATM card but can still make a deposit at their ATM. For detailed information on how to load, please refer to the following:
Step 1: Come to the new generation ATM of MBBank near you.
Step 2: At the tree, look at the display screen and select the item “Cardless transactions“. Then select the language as Vietnamese.
Step 3: The system will display inviting you to choose a transaction, please click on the transaction “Payment“.
Step 4: Next, you will proceed to enter your account number or card number you want to top up.
Step 5: People can then enter one of the following: Phone number, CMT number, Payment content. And select confirm.
Step 6: The system will display a message please put money in the tray. The cashiers put money in the ATM’s cash tray.
Step 7: The ATM system will start counting the money you have deposited. And then will display your deposited amount on the screen, everyone presses agree.
Step 8: Proceed to double check everyone’s deposit information is correct and choose to agree. The system will print you a receipt notifying that your account has been credited and the transaction is over.
Why can’t I pay at the MB Bank ATM?
Many customers have left feedback to us that why can’t they recharge at MBBank ATM. Here are some reasons why you cannot top up at an ATM. Specifically, please refer to the following:
- Need to make sure your money is not tied, not folded, no torn money. Only then can you proceed with the deposit.
- Customers who deposit money at ATMs beyond the limit set by the bank can’t make transactions.
- That ATM is faulty or under maintenance by the bank, you need to win another ATM to try again.
- During your deposit process, you must make sure to follow the steps as we have instructed above. If you enter incorrect information, the ATM will not accept your transaction.
What is the deposit limit at MB Bank ATM?
Each bank will set a different limit for depositing money at ATMs. MBBank too, the bank stipulates the payment limit at the new generation ATM as follows:
- Everyone can top up the maximum amount in one time is 100,000,000 VND.
- And one evening was able to scrape the amount of 200,000,000 VND.
As you can see, the bank’s regulations on the limit for withdrawing money at ATMs are also very reasonable. Each time you can top up is 200 sheets, if you want to top up with a larger amount, go directly to the bank to top up. This will ensure the safety of you and your property.
Is there a fee to top up at MB Bank ATM?
Currently, MBBank supports customers to top up free of charge at the bank’s new generation ATM. People will not have to pay any additional fees when making a deposit into the new generation ATM of MBBank.
For ATMs at other banks, people will not be able to make a deposit. So if you want to top up at an ATM of MBbank. You need to go directly to the new generation ATM of MBBank to make a deposit.
This article will guide you on how Top up at MB Bank ATM fastest and simplest. Find out how to top up at the bank’s new generation of ATMs. With the above information we hope it will be helpful to everyone.