You want to trade but don’t know where? international stock exchange The most prestigious and largest in Vietnam today? This is also an issue that many traders are top concerned with. By choosing a reputable broker, it means that you are initially assured of your next transactions.
Table of Contents
Basic process for stock trading
If you’re new, don’t be afraid to learn the basics. The following are the steps to perform a stock transaction in general:
+ Step 1: Choose an exchange
The number of stock exchanges is very large and is expanding day by day. In which it is difficult for us to determine where is a reputable place to invest, buy and sell. So this is the most important step.
+ Step 2: Create a securities account
After choosing a suitable exchange, you start to open your personal account. Job Open a stock account indicates your willingness to engage in future transactions. Successful account opening is able to trade immediately.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
+ Step 3: Deposit money into your account
Besides opening an account, the requirement to trade on the exchange is that the account must have money. Then you follow the instructions on the floor to deposit money into your account. You can choose the method: wire transfer, bank card, top-up via e-wallet.
+ Step 4: Start placing orders
The account has been opened, the money has also been deposited, so you can proceed with the transaction. Trading is marked by buy or sell orders that you execute on the stock exchange.
* However, it is necessary to do first that you have knowledge related to stock trading. You can learn from experienced people, on reputable forums or from basic to advanced securities textbooks.
Top 20 major international stock exchanges in Vietnam
This list provides the top names in the securities industry, exchanges that you can refer to.
Exness stock exchange
Exness, established in Russia since 2008, is a large international stock exchange. Exness exchange is currently headquartered in Cyprus. Exness is licensed to operate by organizations such as: CySEC, FSA, FSCA.
Advantages of Exness stock exchange:
- Easily transact in 15 different languages
- There are more than 70 stocks of companies in diverse fields such as Amazon, Alibaba, Apple, Facebook, etc.
- No swap fees for CFD trading, no hedging margin
- Low spread fee, minimum account deposit 23,000 VND, free VPS server
- Players can withdraw money quickly by Internet Banking Vietnam
Exness floor supports online 24/7. So you can contact our team of consultants by chat or email. Some questions have answers available on the website system.
XTB Stock Exchange
XTB exchange established in 2012 in Poland. XTB is an international exchange that specializes in foreign exchange, but you can still trade stocks there. The exchange is licensed and regulated by agencies such as IFSC, FCA, BaFin, CySEC.
Advantages of XTB stock exchange:
- Is one of the oldest floors today
- Certificates from reputable units, extensive network system with more than 13 offices in countries around the world
- There are over 1800 stocks, many of which are low-cost CFDs
- Quick, safe and transparent account opening
- The special xStation 5 platform makes it convenient for traders to follow market commentary
The payment methods of XTB exchange are flexible such as: Ngan Luong, credit card, Paypal, Skrill, Bank in Vietnam.
XM . Stock Exchange
XM Exchange was established in 2009 with headquarters in the UK. This is a bustling transaction point by investors from 200 countries around the world. The exchange supports 23 languages, licensed by agencies such as CySEC, FCA, ASIC, IFSC.
Advantages of XM stock exchange:
- Supports trading over 100 different stocks and over 30 stock indices
- Low minimum deposit requirement, only from 130,000 VND
- Bonus up to $5000, low transaction costs
- MT4, MT5 and mobile platforms
XM supports Vietnamese, so traders can contact the eToro team when they need advice during the transaction.
Avatrade stock exchange
Avatrade exchange was established in 2006, is currently headquartered in Ireland. Here, international stock investors can trade outstanding stocks in the world. The exchange has an operating license issued by agencies such as: ASIC, FSA, FSCA.
Advantages of Avatrade stock exchange:
- More than 700 stocks available to choose from
- Advanced support tools
- The minimum deposit is quite low, from VND 2,300,000
- Social and copy trading, standard options trading
One of the downsides of Avatrade is its high downtime fees. Fees are charged when your trading account on this exchange is inactive for 3 months.
FBS . Stock Exchange
FBS exchange was established in 2009, headquarter is located in Belize. Up to now, FBS is among the best and safest stock exchanges in the world. The number of users is over 13 million people. Every day an estimated 7000 new trading accounts are created.
Advantages of FBS stock exchange:
- Regulated by reputable agencies such as IFSC, CySEC
- Free commission, minimum deposit from only 23,000 VND
- Diverse account types for users to choose to open transactions
- Support copy orders, there are many traded stocks in the world
- Good customer support service, available in Vietnamese
According to statistics, about 80% of customers who have ever traded on FBS will continue to choose this floor to buy and sell stocks, commodities, indices, forex currencies, etc.
IQ Option stock exchange
IQ Option is a stock brokerage under the company IQ Option Europe Limited. The exchange was founded in 2013, is headquartered in Cyprus and present in more than 150 countries. In Vietnam, IQ Option also attracts many registered investors.
Advantages of IQ Option stock exchange:
- Operating license issued by CySEC, in compliance with European financial law
- There are standard accounts and vip accounts for investors to choose from
- 1:1000 leverage allows to trade with positions larger than the trader’s own capital
- Commission fee of 0 VND at any transaction, minimum deposit from only 260,000 VND
- Proprietary binary options trading platform with multiple features
Although IQ Option does not charge a commission, if within 90 days the trader does not make any trades, the account will be deducted $10/month. When you return to normal activities, no more deductions.
Libertex stock exchange
Libertex exchange operates under the management of the owning company, Libertex group. For more than 25 years in the financial market, Libertex is rated as a trusted broker. Libertex exchange is currently traded in more than 120 countries, the number of users is more than 2.2 million.
Advantages of Libertex stock exchange:
- Minimum deposit from only 26,000 VND, low transaction fee
- Free stock commission
- There are over 50 types of market volatility stock CFDs and US Blue Chip stocks, European stocks, etc.
- Job support makes it easy to find information and transactions
In general, Libertex is a reputable Forex and stock exchange, a friendly trading platform. To register an account, you go to the official website of the exchange and follow a few simple steps.
Pepperstone Stock Exchange
Pepperstone floor was established in 2010 in Melbourne, Australia. This brand is the founding product of a group of trading experts committed to improving the world of online trading. Pepperstone has received many prestigious awards from major institutions in the financial sector.
Advantages of Pepperstone stock exchange:
- Owns top reputable licenses such as ASIC, FCA
- Have a strict customer protection policy, good care service
- Fast execution speed, low spread
- Standard accounts are commission-free, deposit-free (except for bank transfers)
- Diverse trading platform, more than 1000 popular trading products
Pepperstone currently serves more than 300,000 traders around the world, in more than 150 countries. On average, it processes 12.55 billion USD of transactions per day.
FXPro stock exchange
FXPro exchange was established in 2006, based in the UK. The platform supports trading with 1:500 leverage. Types of licenses are issued by agencies such as FCA, CySEC, FSB. This is a ND trading platform (Vo Dealing Desk ie no dealing desk).
Advantages of FXPro stock exchange:
- Super low commission, suitable for high volume transactions
- Traders receive dividends when trading stocks
- Support many modern software
- Professional customer care, callback mode
Registering an account and making a deposit at FXPro is a bit complicated and time consuming. Besides, FXPro also has a section to test your forex knowledge before approval.
LiteFinance Stock Exchange
LiteFinance exchange was established in 2005, currently has representative offices in more than 15 countries around the world. LiteFinance’s partners are present in 216 countries. LiteFinance is headquartered in Marshall. The exchange is licensed to operate by agencies such as CySEC, St. Vincent & the Grenadines, ASIC.
Advantages of LiteFinance floor:
- Offers a variety of advanced platforms
- Fast and simple deposit and withdrawal time
- Full operating license from reputable authorities
- 24/7 enthusiastic support team
- Provide insurance fund up to 5 million Euro
- Free deposit and withdrawal support, low minimum deposit and withdrawal
LiteFinance exchange is increasingly expanding its product portfolio for investors to choose from. It can be said as stock indices, forex, stocks, cryptocurrencies, crude oil, metals, etc.
Interactive Brokers . Stock Exchange
Interactive Brokers floor was established in 1977, started operating in 1978. Interactive Brokers’ headquarters is located in the United States. The exchange is licensed by agencies such as FCA, SEC, CFTC, IIROC. Leverage 1:500.
Advantages of Interactive Brokers:
- Operating licenses are issued by reputable agencies
- Wide range of products
- Fast order matching speed
- Provide a set of trading tools of more than 100 different types
- Relatively low margin interest and commission costs
- There are many different types of trading accounts to suit different needs
- Regular conference programs on financial markets, providing useful knowledge
Interactive Brokers floor currently has not promoted much activity in the Vietnamese stock market. Therefore, this can be seen as a limitation of it when considering trading options.
Is international stock trading allowed in Vietnam?
Investing in international securities in recent years has been seen as an extremely attractive form of making money. With large incentive leverage programs, brokers easily attract investors.
According to fund investment experts, the international stock investment model in Vietnam is almost confused with the concept. Traders buying shares will be allowed to trade arbitrage based on the market.
With an attractive leverage ratio, investors often use up their existing capital. If the market drops sharply, their account will also fly. Many companies operate on a multi-level model.
Transactions take place through software provided by the intermediary company to investors. Therefore, it is difficult for them to control the management side, the risks arise to intervene. International transactions are not currently prohibited, nor encouraged in Vietnam.
Unless you are sure of the reputable broker you have chosen and pledge yourself to be responsible for any losses from participating in these models, then go ahead.
See more: Open SSI securities account online
However, the advice is to be cautious, carefully consider the type of investment. Invitations to trade at the international stock exchange The more attractive it is, the more it should be considered. If people don’t send you a picture of the floor’s operating license, it’s a reputable one!