Like most other banks, VPBank now supports online loan lookup which is very convenient for customers using loan services. If you are a VPBank customer, don’t miss these ways VPBank loan lookup this online.
No need to go to the transaction point, you can still understand the loan information you need to know, which is both convenient and fast. Please refer to the following article for detailed instructions from Lamchutaichinh.vn.
Table of Contents
Information about loans at VPBank
Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank, abbreviated as VPBank, this is one of the largest commercial joint stock banks in Vietnam today. VPBank was established in 1993, one of the earliest banks in Vietnam. For nearly 30 years of establishment and development, VPBank now has 227 transaction points and more than 27,000 employees.
VPBank is considered a dynamic, reputable bank with stable financial capacity. Regarding loans at VPBank, the bank currently provides two main loan products, which are mortgage loans and unsecured loans. These are two different types of loans, with many differences, but the same thing in common is that they both have to make monthly payments.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Mortgage loan: Mortgage loan is a form of loan with collateral, assets accepted by VPBank as collateral such as: red book, real estate ownership papers, vehicle documents, etc. With a loan limit of up to 90% of the asset value. Mortgage. The loan term can be extended up to 25 years, with competitive interest rates, depending on the loan package.
Currently, VPBank is providing a variety of unsecured loan packages, suitable for many customers with different needs. Typically as:
- Consumer loans with collateral
- Study abroad loan
- Car loan
- Loan to buy a car in installments
- Personal home loan
- Borrow to build – Repair house
Unsecured loan: This is a form of loan without collateral, without a guarantor. VPBank will rely entirely on the customer’s personal reputation and debt repayment capacity to offer an appropriate payment limit and term. Normally, unsecured loans will have a lower limit than mortgage loans, and the payment term is also short. However, attractive loan conditions and simple loan procedures make unsecured loans favored by many customers.
Online unsecured loans are classified into many loan packages with lending characteristics and for different objects. Including loans:
- Personal unsecured loan
- Unsecured loans for businesses
- Consumer cash loan
- Loan to buy goods in installments
- Overdraft loan…
What does VPBank loan lookup show?
If you are a customer using loan services at VPBank or any other bank. You should know about loan information, payment terms each month. This helps you pay your debt on time, avoiding late fees.
There may be times when you will encounter situations like forgetting how much debt is left? How long is the payment term? In the above case, you just need to look up the loan to get the answer. However, that is only a part of the information provided, in fact, when you do a VPBank loan lookup, you will know the following information:
- Details of the remaining amount to be paid.
- How long is the loan term?
- Amount to be paid to the current period
- Amount of settlement up to the time of lookup
- Late payment penalty fee (if any)…
Currently, customers’ demand for loans is extremely large, looking up contract information is an essential need when using services at banks, not only VPBank. To meet a large number of customers, VPBank manages information completely by electronic information pages and allows convenient online search. For the simplest and fastest ways to look up loan information online, please refer to the next section of the article.
Instructions for 3 easy ways to look up VPBank loans
Previously, when you wanted to look up a VPBank loan, you had to go to the transaction location to ask the bank staff to look up information. However, now that information technology has developed, VPBank’s loan lookup is no longer so complicated. VPBank has developed more convenient search methods for customers.
Here Lamchutaichinh.vn will guide you in 3 very simple and fast ways to look up, without going to the transaction office.
Look up VPBank loans online via text message
Looking up VPBank loans via text message is the simplest and fastest way for you to know the loan information you need to know. To do the lookup, you need to use the phone number registered to open the service at VPBank, prepare the ID number registered for the loan.
*Note: using a different phone number or the wrong ID number will not give results.
The lookup syntax depends on the content of the information you need to know. Compose the message according to the following syntax corresponding to the content to be searched:
- Look up the loan liquidation amount : Composer TL distance ID number to send 8083.
- Debt lookup up to the current period: composer QH distance ID number to send 8083.
- Look up the monthly installment amount: Composer TG distance ID number to send 8083.
- Look up contract status: composer HD distance ID number to send 8083.
- Look up late fees: composer PP distance ID number to send 8083.
- Look up the password to receive money: write MM with the distance of the ID card number and send it to 8083.
With VPBank loan lookup via text message, you can easily do it anywhere, at any time of the day. This is the most used form of lookup by VPBank customers because of its convenience and speed. However, you should note that when repaying a VPBank loan via text message, there may be a fee, this fee depends on the carrier you are using.
Check VPBank loans online via call center
Similar to checking by text message, looking up VPBank loans via the call center is also very simple. VPBank’s customer care center supports 24/7, ensuring connections to all regions nationwide. You can do the search through the call center by following these steps:
- Step 1: Make a phone call to 1900545415.
- Step 2: Press 1 or 2 to meet the consultant directly. (Press 1 if you want to look up personal loans, press 2 if you want to look up business loans).
- Step 3: Once the phone is connected to the counselor, ask the counselor to look up the loan.
- Step 4: Provide information to the switchboard consultant to conduct the search (Full name, ID number).
- Step 5: VPBank’s call center staff will reply to you with loan information upon request.
Instructions to look up VPBank loans via internet banking
With the strong development of the internet today, VPBank has put internet banking into operation with many useful features already built into the system, including the loan lookup feature.
However, this search method can only be applied when you have registered for internet banking. To check this loan information, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to VP Bank NEO app and log in your account.
- Step 2: At the main interface, choose to borrow money → select a direct loan query.
- Step 3: Select an overdraft limit payment account → specific information to look up will be displayed.
In addition, you can also look up VPBank loans through this bank’s website.
- Step 1: Access the website of VPBank’s banking system by following the link: https://www.vpbank.com.vn/
- Step 2: At the main interface, select lookup → select payment lookup.
- Step 3: Log in to your VPBank account.
- Step 4: Select the search information you need to know → select details so that the system displays all information.
Notes when doing VPBank loan lookup
Performing a VPBank loan search in any form, you should also pay attention to the following issues to ensure the safety of personal information and receive accurate search results.
Use the correct ID/CCCD number when looking up
The first thing to note is that when doing a loan lookup, you must make sure you have provided the correct ID/CCCD number. Error cases will not give results. For how to text to look up, only the phone number of the owner who has registered for the loan can be used.
Do not ask others to look up loans for you
According to VPBank’s regulations, for information security, the bank only discloses loan information when you are the owner of that loan. That’s why you can’t ask relatives, friends or anyone to look up for you. In addition, you should not disclose any information related to the loan contract to avoid bad situations arising.
Choose the right search form, the right address
There are many ways to look up a loan, choose the form that you think is most suitable. In case of looking up on VPBank’s website, make sure you have accessed the correct address of this bank. Avoid filling in personal information, confidential information on strange websites.
To ensure an effective loan, there are no unexpected problems. When you have questions about loan information, you should look up immediately to understand in necessary situations. The lookup knows the information to help you orient and calculate in advance the ability to complete the loan. Avoid situations such as late payment, incurring penalty fees.
Through the ways that Lamchutaichinh.vn instructed in the last article, hope you can do it VPBank loan lookup effectively.
The article was edited by: Lamchutaichinh.vn