Agribank’s customers need to know the Agribank ATM card withdrawal limit to be proactive in money transfer and withdrawal transactions.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Issuing Agribank ATM card helps the bank’s customers to easily make money transfer and withdrawal transactions without having to go to the transaction office/Agribank branch. However, when customers make withdrawals or transfer money online, customers will be limited. Each bank will have its own regulations on the maximum withdrawal limit in a day.
Therefore, in the article below, Card Opening will update information related to Agribank ATM card withdrawal limit.
Table of Contents
What is AgriBank ATM card?
Agribank ATM card is a payment card issued by Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam, divided into 2 main types: debit card and credit card.
AgriBank ATM card allows customers to perform transactions such as withdrawing money, transferring money and paying bills such as electricity, internet, air tickets, etc. In addition, international cards allow customers to pay for transactions. Online translation in the country and abroad is very fast and convenient.
- Domestic debit card
- International Debit Card
As a card to spend first, pay later, the bank will give you a certain limit. Customers can use it to spend, then return it to the bank at the end of the period.
How much is the maximum withdrawal of AgriBank card per day?
Cash withdrawal limit at ATM of AgriBank
|Domestic debit card||Standard card: 25 million VND/day Gold card: 50 million VND/day. Withdrawal limit for one time: 5 million VND/transaction.|
|International Debit Card||Standard card: 25 million VND/day. Gold card: 50 million VND/day. Withdrawal limit for one time: 5 million VND/transaction.|
|Credit||Standard card: VND 15 million/day Gold class card: VND 50 million/day Platinum card: VND 100 million/day. Maximum withdrawal limit 01 time: Unlimited amount (no more than limit/day). Minimum withdrawal limit is: 50,000 VND/time (applicable to international and domestic debit cards, not credit cards) Maximum foreign cash withdrawal/advance limit: Not more than 30 million VND /day (applicable to all international cards issued by Agribank).|
Withdrawal limit at other banks’ ATMs
|Maximum withdrawal limit/day||Similar to the withdrawal limit at ATMs of Agribank.|
|Maximum withdrawal limit 1 time||Domestic and international debit cards: 3 million VND/transaction. Credit cards: Unlimited amount (not exceeding the limit/day).|
AgriBank ATM card withdrawal fee
When making a withdrawal transaction, the customer will have to bear the withdrawal fee according to the bank’s regulations. Withdrawal fees are as follows:
Fees for withdrawing money at AgriBank ATMs
- Domestic and international debit cards: 1,000 VND/transaction.
- Credit card: 2% of the transaction amount. Minimum 20,000 VND/transaction.
Fees for withdrawing money at other banks’ ATMs
Domestic debit card
- Domestic Vietnam: 3,000 VND/transaction.
- Outside Vietnam: 40,000 VND/transaction.
International Debit Card
- Domestic Vietnam: 10,000 VND/transaction.
- Outside Vietnam: 4% of the transaction amount; minimum 50,000 VND/transaction.
- 4% of the transaction amount.
- Minimum 50,000 VND/transaction.
Can I withdraw money from AgriBank ATM card over the limit?
The simplest way for customers to withdraw more than the prescribed amount is to go to the transaction office/AgriBank branch to withdraw money. Here customers are supported to withdraw money with a large limit. The steps to withdraw money at PGD AgriBank are as follows:
- Step 1: Go to the transaction office of AgriBank
- Step 2: Present ATM card, ID card/CCCD to receive bank staff to confirm customer information.
- Step 3: Request cash withdrawal, notify the amount you want to withdraw.
- Step 4: The bank staff will swipe the card, enter the amount and print the invoice.
- Step 5: Give the invoice to the customer to review the information and sign.
- Step 6: Completing the transaction, the customer receives the money, card and identification documents back.
Note: Withdrawal at AgriBank transaction counters will incur a fee of 10,000 to 1,000,000 VND depending on the amount that the customer withdraws.
Instructions on how to withdraw money with AgriBank ATM card
Withdrawal steps at ATM Agribank are the same as other banks. Specifically, the steps are as follows.
- Step 1: Customers go to AgriBank’s ATM system or other ATMs associated with Agribank
- Step 2: Insert the card into the ATM machine in the direction of the arrow, select the language and enter the Pin code.
- Step 3: Select cash withdrawal from credit card.
- Step 4: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and press Enter.
- Step 5: Depending on each cashier, the money comes out before the card or vice versa.
Which banks is AgriBank associated with?
Currently, AgriBank is associated with most banks in the market, so customers can more conveniently withdraw money. Specifically, the list of banks associated with AgriBank customers can refer to as follows:
|List of banks associated with AgriBank|
VIB . Bank
Dong a Bank
Saigon Bank for Industry and Trade – Saigonbank
Vietnam Construction Bank – VNCB
Nam A Bank – Nam A bank
Global Petroleum Bank – GP bank
Public Bank of Vietnam – PvCombank
Viet A Bank – Navibank
Tien Phong Bank
|Bao Viet Bank |
Bank Indo Vina bank
North Asia Bank
Lien Viet Bank
Hong Leong Bank
Kien Long Bank
Mekong Development Bank
Mekong Delta Housing Development Bank -MHB
An Binh Bank – ABBank
Ocean Bank – Ocean Bank
Southeast Asia Bank – Seabank
Petrolimex Petroleum Bank – PG bank
Vietnam Russia Joint Venture Bank
Hopefully updating Agribank ATM card withdrawal limit will help customers get more useful information. Capturing information about the limit will help customers be proactive in all transactions. For any questions, please contact the bank for the best answer.