Withdrawal and money transfer are common transactions for Sacombank’s customers. Not everyone knows how much Sacombank ATM withdrawal limit per day.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Bank ATM cards are indispensable in today’s modern life. With just an ATM card, customers can easily withdraw, transfer, and transfer money quickly and conveniently. Despite being so convenient and frequently used, not everyone knows how much is the daily limit for withdrawing money from Sacombank’s ATM cards.
Therefore, in the following article, Card Opening will update information related to the withdrawal limit of SacomBank ATM card.
Table of Contents
About Sacombank ATM card
Sacombank ATM card is a payment card provided by customers when opening an account at Sacombank. Payment cards are divided into two different types: credit cards and debit cards. Each type of card has its own functions to meet all the needs of the bank.
ATM cards become an essential item in daily transactions, making all transactions and payments simpler and faster. A Sacombank ATM card will become a useful tool, allowing you to transfer, withdraw money, and better manage spending.
Latest Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
Compared to other banks, the withdrawal limit of SacomBank is highly appreciated by customers. Details are shown in the following table:
|Withdrawal transaction||Withdrawal limit|
|Withdraw money at ATM SacomBank||Maximum withdrawal amount per transaction: 10 million VND. Maximum withdrawal amount in 1 day: 100 million VND.|
|Withdraw money at another bank’s ATM||Maximum withdrawal amount in 1 transaction: 2 million VND. Maximum withdrawal amount in 1 day: 10 million VND.|
|Withdraw money at SacomBank transaction office/branch||No limit on withdrawal amount.|
- The above regulation is only for Plus payment card and Student card of SacomBank. With other cards, the withdrawal limit can be higher than 100 million a day.
- For some cards such as Visa, JCB, Mastercard SacomBank, the limit may be higher depending on the card policy.
- For SacomBank credit cards, customers can withdraw cash up to 90% of the granted limit.
Fee for withdrawing money by ATM card SacomBank
For cash withdrawals with SacomBank ATM cards, the fee will depend on the ATM that the customer chooses. Each bank will have its own rules on withdrawal fees. Specifically:
|At the SacomBank ATM||Fee 1,100 VND/1 successful transaction.|
|At ATMs of other banks||Fee 3,300 VND/1 successful transaction.|
|Money transfer fee with SacomBank bank account||2,200 VND/1 successful transfer|
|Fee for transferring money to other banks in NAPAS . system||3,300 VND/1 successful transfer|
- With cards like Visa, JCB, Mastercard… the withdrawal fee at other banks is up to 33,000 VND/1 successful transaction, depending on the regulations of each bank.
- Credit card cash withdrawal fee up to 4% of transaction value, minimum VND 60,000>
- Withdrawals abroad, foreign currency conversion fees up to 2.95% of the transaction value (depending on the card type). Besides, customers also have to bear 3% interest at the time of withdrawal.
Instructions on how to withdraw money from SacomBank ATM cards at ATMs
The following instructions will help you withdraw money with SacomBank ATM card quickly.
- Step 1: Go to SacomBank ATM or affiliated bank.
- Step 2: You insert the card into the slot and select the language and enter the PIN code of the VPBank card.
- Step 3: After logging in, then click on the withdrawal function.
- Step 4: There will be a preset withdrawal limit, if you want to withdraw another amount, click on another number.
- Step 5: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
- Step 6: The ATM will ask if you want to print a transaction invoice, click yes or no.
- Step 7: Receive money and card and finish the transaction.
In case withdrawing money by ATM card does not meet the demand, customers can go directly to the transaction office, SacomBank branch to withdraw money. Here, customers are allowed to withdraw without limit, can withdraw all the money in the account.
At which banks can SacomBank ATM cards withdraw money?
To meet the needs of all customers, SacomBank has associated with many banks across the country. This makes it possible for customers to withdraw money, transfer money or make other transactions at the affiliated bank’s ATM.
Below is a list of banks where customers can make withdrawals with SacomBank ATM cards.
- Dai Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Trust Bank)
- Nam A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (NamABank)
- Dong A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DongABank)
- Western Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PVcomBank)
- Vietnam Russia Joint Venture Bank (VRB)
- Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB)
- Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB)
- Global Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank (GP Bank)
- Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ACB)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Investment and Development (BIDV)
- Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TPBank)
- Southern Bank (Southern Bank)
- Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TechcomBank)
- Petrolimex Petroleum Commercial Joint Stock Bank (PG Bank)
- Shinhan Vina One Member Bank Limited (Shinhvina)
- An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank (AB Bank)
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank)
- Ocean Commercial One Member Limited Liability Bank (OceanBank)
- Vietnam Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MSB – Maritime Bank).
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank for Industry and Trade (Saigon Bank)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (VietcomBank)
- Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (EximBank)
- Ho Chi Minh City Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HDBank)
- Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (AgriBank)
- Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (VietinBank)
Above are detailed information about updating ATM card withdrawal limit SacomBank hopes to help you in the process of using. If you have any questions, please contact your bank for specific instructions.