VPBank ATM card withdrawal limit is the amount that customers can withdraw with VPBank ATM card. If you withdraw more than the allowable limit in 1 transaction and 1 trading day, you will not be able to trade. Therefore, for customers who are new to VPBank ATM cards or have been using them for a long time, they do not know this limit. Here we will learn together about the maximum withdrawal amount of VPBank ATM cards.
Table of Contents
About VPBank ATM card
VPBank ATM card is a tool provided by the bank to customers when opening a VPBank bank account. VPBank has 2 different types of cards such as debit and credit cards. Each card type will have different utilities and functions to help customers transact quickly. Debit cards give customers the feature of withdrawing money, making payments, making purchases…
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
For ATM cards VPBank brings conveniences to customers. With only 1 small card, you can withdraw money immediately. VPBank ATM card can withdraw money at ATMs of VPBank and ATM systems of affiliated banks. Therefore, when transacting, customers should pay attention to VPBank ATM card withdrawal limit.
Latest VPBank ATM card withdrawal limit
VPBank card withdrawal limit is the amount you can withdraw in 1 day and 1 time. The bank has separate regulations on this limit, so you need to be careful when withdrawing money. Note that each card type will have a different withdrawal limit.
1/ VPBank Super . card withdrawal limit
- Withdrawal limit in 1 time: 20,000,000 VND times.
- Maximum withdrawal limit 1 day: 100,000,000 VND.
2/ ATM card withdrawal limit Autolink T24 VPBank account
- Maximum withdrawal limit 1 time: 2 million VND.
- Maximum withdrawal limit 1 day: 20,000,000 VND.
3/ Withdrawal limit of MC2 MasterCard debit card
- Maximum withdrawal limit 1 time: 8 million 1 time.
- Withdrawal limit in 1 day: 30 million VND.
4/ MasterCard Platinum debit card withdrawal limit
- Withdrawal limit in 1 time: 8 million VND.
- Withdrawal limit in 1 day: 30 million 1 day.
5/ VPBank credit card withdrawal limit
For VPBank credit cards, customers can withdraw cash with a limit of 100% of the card’s credit limit. But note that only when absolutely necessary can you withdraw money to avoid high fees and interest rates.
Instructions on how to withdraw money beyond VPBank’s limit
If VPBank ATM withdrawal limit is not enough for your transaction needs. You can withdraw money over the limit by going to the bank transaction office.
When transacting at a branch of VPBank’s transaction office. There will be no withdrawal limit, you can withdraw as much as you want.
Step 1: Go to VPBank bank branch.
Step 2: Present your ID and ask for a withdrawal.
Step 3: Fill in your personal information and withdrawal information. Note that the signature must be signed correctly.
Step 4: Return the invoice to the teller for them to check.
Step 5: Receive money and pay fees and transaction receipts.
Fee schedule for withdrawing money by ATM card VPBank
In addition to the VPBank card withdrawal limit, customers should pay attention to the withdrawal fee schedule. When we make a withdrawal transaction, we will have to pay another amount to the bank.
1/ ATM card withdrawal fee at domestic ATMs
- Cash withdrawal fee at VPBank ATMs: Free
- Cash withdrawal fee at ATM systems other than VPBank’s banks: 0.2% of the withdrawal amount, at least 10,000 VND/time.
2/ Fees for withdrawing money at foreign ATMs
- Card type Diamond Debit Master Card: Withdrawal fee is 1% of the withdrawal amount, at least 22,000 VND 1 time.
- Other cards: 4% of withdrawal amount, minimum 50,000 VND.
3/ VPBank credit card withdrawal fee
- VPBank No 1 Mastercard credit card: Free
- Other credit cards: 4% of withdrawal amount, minimum 100,000 VND.
How to withdraw money with VPBank ATM card
The following instructions will help you withdraw money with VPBank ATM card quickly.
Step 1: Go to VPBank ATM or affiliated bank.
Step 2: You insert the card into the slot and select the language and enter the PIN code of the VPBank card.
Step 3: After logging in, click on the withdrawal function.
Step 4: There will be a preset withdrawal limit, if you want to withdraw another amount, click on another number.
Step 5: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
Step 6: The ATM will ask if you want to print a transaction invoice, click yes or no.
Step 7: Receive money and card and finish the transaction.
Thongtinbank.com has helped you know VPBank ATM card withdrawal limit. Please pay attention to this limit so that when you withdraw money, you will not encounter errors. Good luck!
› Forgot Internet Banking Password VPBank
› What is VPBank User ID
› Unable to login VPBank online