- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Vietcombank ATM card (VCB) can withdraw money at which bank’s ATM? Maximum withdrawal amount/1 time? How to withdraw money at VCB ATM with the same system and different systems?
Vietcombank is one of the most prestigious commercial joint stock banks today. In particular, this is a bank trusted by many customers because of the preferential policies that this bank offers. Although Vietcombank is a large bank with a large number of customers, not all banks have links with Vietcombank, so not all bank ATMs can use VCB ATMs to withdraw money.
Therefore, in the article below, Card Opening will update to Vietcombank card customers who can withdraw money at which bank’s ATM?
Table of Contents
What is Vietcombank ATM card?
ATM VietcomBank is a card issued by Vietcombank according to ISO 7810 standard to serve customers’ daily spending needs.
With the VietcomBank ATM card, customers can perform transactions such as transfer, payment, withdrawal, checking account, paying bills, buying phone cards…
Types of Vietcombank ATM cards
The types of cards issued by Vietcombank on the market below to make it easier to choose to open a card.
Domestic debit card
- Vietcombank Connect24 domestic debit card.
- Vietcombank – Cho Ray Connect24 card.
- Vietcombank – AEON co-branded domestic debit card.
- Co-branded card Co.opmart Vietcombank.
- Vietcombank – Tekmedia – Thong Nhat Connect24 card.
International Debit Card
- Vietcombank Mastercard/Unionpay card
- Vietcombank Takashimaya Visa card
- Vietcombank Visa Platinum Debit card
- Vietcombank Cashback Plus American Express® Card
- Vietcombank Connect24 Visa card
International credit card
- Vietcombank American Express® Card
- Vietcombank Visa/JCB/Unionpay/Mastercard
- Vietcombank Visa Platinum Card
- Vietcombank co-branded card – Vietravel Visa
- Vietcombank Vietnam Airlines Platinum American Express® Card
- Vietcombank Vietnam Airlines American Express® Card (Golden Lotus Card)
- Vietcombank Cashplus Platinum American Express Card
- Vietcombank MasterCard World card
- Card Saigon Center – Takashimaya – Vietcombank JCB
- Card Saigon Center – Takashimaya – Vietcombank Visa
Which bank’s ATM can withdraw money from VietcomBank card?
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SCB)
- Bac A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BacABank)
- Asia Commercial Bank (ACB)
- International Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VIB)
- Techcombank (Techcombank)
- An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank (ABBAnk)
- Maritime Bank (Maritime Bank)
- Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank (VPBAnk)
- Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Sacombank)
- Ho Chi Minh Housing Development Commercial Joint Stock Bank (HDBank)
- Vietnam Export Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Eximbank)
- Pioneer Commercial Joint Stock Bank (TPbank)
- Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCB)
- Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SHB)
- Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank (SeABank)
- Shinhan Bank
- Hongleong Bank
- Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (VietABAnk)
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Nam Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (NaviBAnk)
- Bao Viet Commercial Joint Stock Bank (BaoVietBank)
- Ocean Commercial Joint Stock Bank (OCeanBank)
- Phuong Nam Commercial Joint Stock Bank (southernBank)
- Mekong House Commercial Joint Stock Bank (MHBAnk)
- Kien Long Commercial Joint Stock Bank (KienlongBank)
- Postal Savings Commercial Joint Stock Bank (Lienvietpostbank)
- Dai A Commercial Joint Stock Bank (DaiABAnk)
How much is the fee for withdrawing money with VietcomBank ATM card?
Compared to other banks, Vietcombank’s withdrawal fee is quite low, specifically as follows:
- Same Vietcombank banking system: 1,100 VND/transaction.
- Other banking system VietcomBank: 3,300 VND/transaction.
How to withdraw money from Vietcombank ATM
- Step 1: Go to Vietcombank ATM or affiliated bank.
- Step 2: You insert the card into the slot and select the language and enter the PIN code of the Vietcombank card.
- Step 3: After logging in, then click on the withdrawal function.
- Step 4: There will be a preset withdrawal limit, if you want to withdraw another amount, click on another number.
- Step 5: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
- Step 6: The ATM will ask if you want to print a transaction invoice, click yes or no.
- Step 7: Receive money and card and finish the transaction.
Above is the detailed information about VietcomBank card can withdraw money at any bank’s ATM? Hope it will help you in the process of using. If you have any questions, please contact your bank for specific instructions.