Currently, there are many different banks in Vietnam. So customers using VPBank cards can withdraw money at which bank’s ATMs? Not withdrawing the correct ATM of the bank linked with VPBank?
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
VPBank is one of the major commercial joint stock banks. Therefore, VPBank ATM card helps customers to make transactions so that customers can easily make money transfer and withdrawal transactions not only in the banking system but also with many banks. However, many customers of VPBank do not know which banks are affiliated with the banks they are using?
Hence in the article below. Which bank’s ATM card will be updated to VPBank card customers?
Table of Contents
What is VPBank ATM card?
VPBank ATM card is a debit card (domestic debit card), this is a card with the function of withdrawing cash on the basis of debiting the account. Customers must have funds in their account in advance and can only withdraw cash up to the limit of funds in their account.
ATM cards become an essential item in daily transactions, making all transactions and payments simpler and faster. A VPBank ATM card will become a useful tool, allowing you to transfer, withdraw money, and better manage spending.
Types of VPBank ATM cards
Types of VPBank ATM cards
- Autolink card links T24 payment account
- mc2 Master Card international debit card
- MasterCard Platinum international debit card.
- VPBank Visa Platinum Travel Miles credit card
- Mastercard Platinum Cashback Credit Card
- Credit Card Titanium Cashback Mastercard
- Credit Card Number 1
- Mastercard MC2 . credit card
- MobiFone Credit Card – VPBank Classic MasterCard
- VPBank StepUP credit card
- VPLady credit card
- MobiFone Credit Card – VPBank Titanium MasterCard
- VPBank Platinum Mastercard Credit Card (Loyalty)
- MobiFone Credit Card – VPBank Platinum MasterCard
- Vietnam Airlines Co-branded Card – VPBank Platinum Master Card
At which branches can VPBank withdraw money?
Currently, VPBank is associated with many other large banks in Vietnam. Banks associated with VPBank will help you to withdraw money at that bank. The following is a list of banks associated with VPBank.
|STT||FULL NAME||ABBREVIATIONS||STT||FULL NAME||ABBREVIATIONS|
|first||Vietnam International Commercial Joint Stock Bank||VIB||21||Ho Chi Minh City Development Joint Stock Commercial Bank||HD bank|
|2||Vietnam Export-Import Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Eximbank||22||Bank for Investment and Development of Vietnam||BIDV|
|3||Vietnam Military Commercial Joint Stock Bank||MBBank||23||Saigon Industrial and Commercial Joint Stock Bank||SGB|
|4||Vietnam Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Maritime Bank||24||Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade of Vietnam||Vietinbank|
|5||Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank||ACB||25||South Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Nam A bank|
|6||Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Sacombank||26||Citibank Vietnam||Citibank|
|7||Vietnam National Commercial Joint Stock Bank||NVB bank||27||Vietnam-Russia Joint Venture Bank||VRB|
|8||Saigon Commercial Joint Stock Bank||SCB||28||Western Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Western bank|
|9||Vietnam Technological and Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Techcombank||29||Petrolimex Commercial Joint Stock Bank||PG bank|
|ten||Viet A Commercial Joint Stock Bank||VietA bank||30||Dong A Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Dong A bank|
|11||An Binh Commercial Joint Stock Bank||ABbank||thirty first||Dai A Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Dai A bank|
|twelfth||Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Seabank||32||Saigon – Hanoi Commercial Joint Stock Bank||SHB|
|13||Indovina Bank Ltd||IVB||33||Global Petroleum One Member Commercial Joint Stock Bank||GBbank|
|14||Public Bank||VID Public bank||34||Prosperous Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank||VPBank|
|15||Shinhan Vina Joint Venture Bank||SVB||35||Ban Vien Commercial Joint Stock Bank||BVbank|
|16||Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Housing Development in the Mekong Delta||MHB||36||Tien Phong Commercial Joint Stock Bank||City bank|
|17||Inter-Vietnam Post Bank||Lienvietpost bank||37||Orient Commercial Joint Stock Bank||OCB|
|18||Hong Leong Bank||38||Phuong Nam Commercial Joint Stock Bank||PNB|
|19||Mekong Development Joint Stock Commercial Bank||MDB||39||Bac A Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Bac A bank|
|20||Viet Capital Commercial Joint Stock Bank||Viet Capital bank|
Above is a list of banks associated with VPBank. People can conduct transactions at all ATMs of this bank. Note: If you withdraw money at the tree of the unaffiliated bank. Your card will be locked and swallowed at that bank’s ATM.
Cash withdrawal limit of VPBank ATM card at the tree
VPBank card withdrawal limit is the amount you can withdraw in 1 day and 1 time. The bank has separate regulations on this limit, so you need to be careful when withdrawing money. Note that each card type will have a different withdrawal limit.
VPBank Super card withdrawal limit
- Withdrawal limit in 1 time: 20,000,000 VND times.
- Maximum withdrawal limit 1 day: 100,000,000 VND.
- Maximum withdrawal limit 1 time: 2,000,000 VND.
- Maximum withdrawal limit 1 day: 20,000,000 VND.
MC2 MasterCard debit card withdrawal limit
- Maximum withdrawal limit 1 time: 8,000,000 VND 1 time.
- Withdrawal limit in 1 day: 30,000,000 VND.
MasterCard Platinum debit card withdrawal limit
- Withdrawal limit in 1 time: 8,000,000 VND.
- Withdrawal limit in 1 day: 30,000,000 VND 1 day.
VPBank credit card withdrawal limit
For VPBank credit cards, customers can withdraw cash with a limit of 100% of the card’s credit limit. But note that only when absolutely necessary can you withdraw money to avoid high fees and interest rates.
Fee schedule for withdrawing money by ATM card VPBank
In addition to the VPBank card withdrawal limit, customers should pay attention to the withdrawal fee schedule. When we make a withdrawal transaction, we will have to pay another amount to the bank.
ATM card withdrawal fee at domestic ATMs
- Cash withdrawal fee at VPBank ATMs: Free
- Cash withdrawal fee at ATM systems other than VPBank’s banks: 0.2% of the withdrawal amount, at least 10,000 VND/time.
Fees for withdrawing money at foreign ATMs
- Card type Diamond Debit Mastercard: Withdrawal fee is 1% of the withdrawal amount, at least 22,000 VND 1 time.
- Other cards: 4% of withdrawal amount, minimum 50,000 VND.
VPBank credit card withdrawal fee
- VPBank No 1 Mastercard credit card: Free
- Other credit cards: 4% of withdrawal amount, minimum 100,000 VND.
How to withdraw money with VPBank ATM card
The following instructions will help you withdraw money with VPBank ATM card quickly.
- Step 1: Go to VPBank ATM or affiliated bank.
- Step 2: You insert the card into the slot and select the language and enter the PIN code of the VPBank card.
- Step 3: After logging in, click on the withdrawal function.
- Step 4: There will be a preset withdrawal limit, if you want to withdraw another amount, click on another number.
- Step 5: Enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
- Step 6: The ATM will ask if you want to print a transaction invoice, click yes or no.
- Step 7: Receive money and card and finish the transaction.
Above is the detailed information about VPBank cards to withdraw money at which bank’s ATM? Hope to help you in the process of using. If you have any questions, please contact your bank for specific instructions.