Table of Contents
What is an English intermediary bank?
The English intermediary bank is the Intermediary Bank – is one of the intermediary institutions (Intermediary Institution).
An intermediary bank is a bank holding a Nostro account of a Vietnamese bank abroad. Correspondent Banks is Nostro Bank.
Nostro account is understood as an account of this bank opened at another bank to serve the professional activities of this bank.
- Land price prediction in 2022
- What is a loan limit? Regulations on maximum loan limit
- What is 18K Italian Gold? How much is the price today 1 only? Should I buy it?
- Update Sacombank ATM card withdrawal limit
- How much money do you need to open a savings account? How to open a savings number?
Image source: medium.com
The English beneficiary bank is Account with Institution.
Beneficiary in English is Beneficiary Customer.